• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

"P-O-K-E-M-ON-Pokémon"? How boring.

Her previous clothes were so much better, in my opinion.

Imagine Elesa with her new black hair + her new awesome headphones + BW clothes.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. She'd be just perfect like that. (plus the coat maybe)

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
And besides, for all we know, it's her natural color.

Mind = blown o_O

Hey, what's this song in Roxie's gym you're all discussing? Sorry...haven't played the new games yet and have been out of the news loop for a looong time.

Blazios

I'm just hoping the German BW2 games make Roxie sing Smogon!

We know it doesn't, otherwise the English version would have been Koffing.

Hey, what's this song in Roxie's gym you're all discussing? Sorry...haven't played the new games yet and have been out of the news loop for a looong time.

Instead of singing "Dogars" like in the Japanese games, Roxie sings "Pokémon" in the localised versions.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mind = blown o_O

Roxie sings P O K E M ON in the English version of BW2 in her gym!

Edit Blazios'd

Hudsonn98

Definetly Game Freak should have fit K.O.F.F.I.N.G. in the song instead of P.O.K.E.M.O.N....now it sound really awkward....

The problem with Koffing that I've said a million times is that they'd have to translate it internationally

People will find even the little things to complain about. Koffing/Dogars is a different name in other countries, simple as that. In fact, almost every Pokemon's name is different in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.