• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamin

Are you talking about her as Champion in B2/W2, or her as a gym leader? I beta her with a Walrein/Vanilluxe. I wish they'd had a theme-less champ again, those were fun!

My favourite leader was probably Cheren because he's one of the examples of Rivals growing up - something that didn't happen in Gens IV or V (ingame, of course.)

As for the hardest gym leader, I didn't have trouble with any outside of the PWT, and I don't battle competitively, so I lost to most of them, all though I've heard a lot of complaints about hax, so I don't feel so bad.

Yeah, her as a champion was really tough to defeat. It took me a few attempts to beat her.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Skyla was really tough for me. I even failed her on my 1st attempt and had to gain a few more levels. I can't remember the last time I failed a Gym battle like that.

The Elite Four went surprisingly well on the first run. Had the most trouble with Marshall, but eventually made it. Still failed at Iris, but beat her on the second attempt.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Skyla's Skarmory.... Ugh. I hated that thing :mad:

I did a Grass Mono in Black, and just Quiver Danced with Lilligant and kicked everything's butt. When I tried again in White 2... Dat Iron Bird.

R2J

R.I.P #31
The only Gym Leader I had a problem with was the Dragon Leader. The rest where surprisingly easy for me. As for the Elite 4, I have enough Full Restores & Revives to go straight through, the only thing that annoyed me was, when their Pokemon's HP got down to where they needed one hit to beat them, they'd used a Full Restore. But other then that, it was easy. As for Iris, she was easy. Ice Beam on that Haxorus.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Skyla's Skarmory.... Ugh. I hated that thing :mad:

I did a Grass Mono in Black, and just Quiver Danced with Lilligant and kicked everything's butt. When I tried again in White 2... Dat Iron Bird.

For me it wasn't the Skarmory, but that swan Pokémon. Pretty much my whole team was weak to its attacks, and other than my Serperior it outsped my whole team. Couldn't overpower it since it would constantly heal back with Roost, and I didn't have a lightning attack, lol. I tanked that Skarmory pretty effectively with my Lairon.

R2J

R.I.P #31
For me it wasn't the Skarmory, but that swan Pokémon. Pretty much my whole team was weak to its attacks, and other than my Serperior it outsped my whole team. Couldn't overpower it since it would constantly heal back with Roost, and I didn't have a lightning attack, lol. I tanked that Skarmory pretty effectively with my Lairon.

Night Slash or an electric type move.

Really liked Elesa's updated design in these games and Marlon was a great final gym leader I actually struggled against him which was great. I love a challenge.

Mew The Gato

I think the main problem one could have against Marlon was being walled. He is not really much offensively, even with Shell Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.