• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders / Elite Four Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Electric

Gym leaders should be hard, so I want Falkner's signature move that all his Pokemon will know to be Roost.

Totodile VS Pidgeotto

Totodile uses water gun. Pidgeotto at 50% health.
Pidgeotto uses roost.
Repeat.

I want Falkner to be hard, and annoying, like Clair was to me in Silver version when I was a noob with a level 62 Dunsparce ;206; ;206; In memory of that, I will have a Dunsparce on my team :D and that Dunsparce will kick Karen's "as" for not ever letting me beat her.

Anyways... Falkner can have a level 12 Pidgeotto that knows: Roost, Wing Attack, Sand Attack, Tailwind/Mirror Move

The Pidgeotto can be annoying by using Tailwind 1st to ensure 1st turn attack, then use sand attack to lower accuracy, and then use roost when necessary. Just like a Stallrein.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
i want a move tutor to be accessible after the defeating of Falkner.this move tutor will teach Mud-slap only once since it cannot be a TM.

also, maybe Falkner's pokemon can each know Mud-slap in commemoration of the move itself.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Falkner will not have a hacked Pidgeotto.

It is perfectly legit to have a Lvl 9 Pidgeotto. You can obatin one in Route 2 that is about lvl 7. His Pidgeotto is not hacked by any means. Why do people make such a fuss about Falkner when they don't care about Lance the hackzor of Pokemon?

Ekypsekim

Falker and the rest of gear leaders will be having new pokemon anyway such as Lv 14 Farfetched, and I thikn a Murkrow, I dont remember what serebii told me. But there are new pokemon teams for all gym leaders anyway, go to confirmed info thread he said it

Ekypsekim

no duh it is fake i took a quot e from you and put my own words which is wat paraphrasing is, did u ever take a literatue class or something.

not to mention the demo including a level 25 cyndaquil when really, after the national park and after whitney you are only suppoed to be like lv 18

in my opnion the gym leaders are going to be better

goldgolem

tell me when to go
no duh it is fake i took a quot e from you and put my own words which is wat paraphrasing is, did u ever take a literatue class or something.

not to mention the demo including a level 25 cyndaquil when really, after the national park and after whitney you are only suppoed to be like lv 18

did you ever take Grammer and Spelling classes? because your grammer and spelling are appalling.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread

People can train alot..some already have typhlosion before falkner

blueguy

used Metronome!
did you ever take Grammer and Spelling classes? because your grammer and spelling are appalling.

lol Way to be a grammar nazi, when you don't even seem to know that grammar is spelled with an 'a' not an 'e.' Also, people generally capitalize the first word of a sentence, but do not capitalize random words in the middle of a sentence (such as [sic] "Grammer" or "Spelling"). Nice try, though.

JD

Yeah Falkner Isnt going to have a murkrow on his roster I highly doubt it atleast save that for Karen in the elite 4 . But also roost with Falkner would be extra hard since when you use roost you dont have flying type temporarily so his pokes would just turn normal types.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Yeah Falkner Isnt going to have a murkrow on his roster I highly doubt it atleast save that for Karen in the elite 4 . But also roost with Falkner would be extra hard since when you use roost you dont have flying type temporarily so his pokes would just turn normal types.

I didnt know roost worked like that...this is where chikorita might want to hit him hard....

But Roost is highly unlikely, Pluck is the most reasonable.

Barely 3-4 days left and so far nothing significant has been revealed. By significant, i mean rosters, dex etc

JD

From bulbapedia Roost restores half of the user's maximum HP. If the user is a Flying-type, it will lose its Flying-type (thus being treated as a single-type Pokémon) until the next turn. If a non-Flying-type uses Roost, then there are no additional side-effects. So yeah they might give him roost to make Falkner easier for chikorita instead of aerial ace and like just destroy it

Charmbracelet

Looking In
Here are my Kanto gym leader predictions

Brock:
Onix
Graveler
Kabutops
Omarstar
Steelix
Rhyperior

Misty:
Quagsire
Corsola
Politoed
Lanturn
Gyarados
Starmie

Lt Surge:
Electrode
Magneton
Luxray
Ampharos
Electrivire
Raichu

Erika:
Tangela
Vileplume
Roserade
Jumpluff
Sunflora
Bellossom

To be continued...

kemal07

Since day 1, isnt anyone getting tired of making roster predictions??? really?
as it is the last few days of speculation why not speculate how the gym leaders/e4 them selves will look?

we know how Bugsy and Jasmine looks.
Bugsy has only had minor changes to his cloths and large buggy eyes.
Jasmine has also had a cloth redesign, and has forgotten to straighten her hair.

Nighthawk

Here are my Kanto gym leader predictions

Brock:
Sudowoodoo
Golem
Kabutops
Omarstar
Steelix
Rhyperior

He doesn't need an Onix and a Steelix. Leave Steelix and add Sudowoodoo. And he should have a Golem, not a Graveler.

Misty:
Quagsire
Corsola
Politoed
Lanturn
Gyarados
Starmie

Fine

Lt Surge:
Electrode
Magnezone
Luxray
Ampharos
Electrivire
Raichu

Good, but he should have a Magnezone, not a Magneton

Erika:
Tangrowth
Vileplume
Roserade
Jumpluff
Sunflora
Bellossom

Tangela should evolve

To be continued...

They look good. But I don't think they will have six Pokémons. Comments in BOLD

Charmbracelet

Looking In
^Yeah the 6 pokemon thing wont happen, but Im just adding it for the sake of it.

Thanks for the comments. I did put some unevolved Pokemon so their teams wont be too uber, hence Tangela instead of Tangrowth, Graveler instead of Golem etc.

Continued:

Janine:
Weezing
Tentacreul
Crobat
Ariados
Venomoth
Muk

Sabrina:
Espeon
Mr Mime
Wobbufet
Chimecho
Gardevoir
Alakazam

Blaine:
Marcago
Rapidash
Magmortar
Ninetails
Torkoal
Arcanine

Blue:
I seriously have to think about this one, I dont know what Pokemon to give him, he'll obviously have a Nidoqueen and Pidgeot maybe.