• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders / Elite Four Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..all think is really changing is level and given tm

Lugiafan

So Chuck really is giving out Focus Punch? Oh, the humanity...At least he'll be easy to beat.

Here, I'll do movesets.

Stop doing movesets! If you actually looked around you would have found that the majority of your movesets are wrong.

For example here's Chuck's movesets.

Primeape: Double Team, Leer, Rock Slide, and Focus Punch
Poliwrath: Hypnosis, Body Slam, Focus Punch, and Surf

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
So who were the people saying there wouldn't be hacked level Pokemon?

So much for your 'beliefs', Lance fights in a Double Battle with you using a Level 40 Dragonite, gj guys.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Stop doing movesets! If you actually looked around you would have found that the majority of your movesets are wrong.

For example here's Chuck's movesets.

Primeape: Double Team, Leer, Rock Slide, and Focus Punch
Poliwrath: Hypnosis, Body Slam, Focus Punch, and Surf

nono just NO
that can't be the moveset, it's too out of place

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
it can be....

Yeah I guess...
Gym/E4 Movesets are generally out of place anyway, just 4 Moves randomly stuck Together like an Implosion following a Supernova or something

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Yeah I guess...
Gym/E4 Movesets are generally out of place anyway, just 4 Moves randomly stuck Together like an Implosion following a Supernova or something

...yeah...no one expect anything about these move,,,I won't suprise if they made the move kinda random which I doubt will happen

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Kinda dissapointed that the rosters are the same and for the level increase, WHITNEY WENT DOWN ONE LEVEL

*Dies*

Chimchar15

I was surprised to find out that Pryce actually gives out the TM07 Hail like I predicted that's 6 out of 8 leaders so far where I guessed right on their TMs. The only one I missed so far was Bugsy's and we still don't know Clair's yet.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I was surprised to find out that Pryce actually gives out the TM07 Hail like I predicted that's 6 out of 8 leaders so far where I guessed right on their TMs. The only one I missed so far was Bugsy's and we still don't know Clair's yet.

Expect Clair's to be Dragon Pulse or something whatever Dragon TM(s) was/were in DPt

lol when I saw that Pryce gave you Hail I was ACTUALLY Thinking "Wait didn't some other Guy Predict that??"

JD

Hey atleast falkner . pryce , and bugsy went up so theres no need to complain and If theres rematches all of this complaining will go away I cant wait to get my shippment on

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
I really think all rosters will remain the same... just a tweak in levels.

I was kinda stunned about Whitney... I guess they reckoned Miltank to be too uber... but oh well

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Hey atleast falkner . pryce , and bugsy went up so theres no need to complain and If theres rematches all of this complaining will go away I cant wait to get my shippment on

Do NOT Get me Started on Pryce

Clair will have one Poke Change, Giovanni did in FRLG

mario_128

the rosters are wierd. bugsy with two cocoons! LOL
Considering that at the 7th gym piloswine is only level 34 compared to platinum at 44 the elite 4 will be easy. I also hate trainers with two of the same pokemon they could have given jasmine a magneton at least also i hope the kanto leaders are hard.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
the rosters are wierd. bugsy with two cocoons! LOL
Considering that at the 7th gym piloswine is only level 34 compared to platinum at 44 the elite 4 will be easy. I also hate trainers with two of the same pokemon they could have given jasmine a magneton at least also i hope the kanto leaders are hard.

Same, I actuakky REALLY Hope Part of the game is hard XD