• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders / Elite Four Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Surge RE-Battle:

Lv.52 Electrode
Lv.52 Manectric
Lv.52 Magnezone
Lv.56 Electivire
Lv.58 T-Punch HitmonChan
Lv.60 Raichu

Seriously, Surge with Pachirisu! xDDD

In Bold... Fixed XD

GAME FREAK LISTEN TO YOUR FANS PLEEEEEEASE

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
All the Gym look amazing
They really went all out on gyms like Falkner's, Misty's and Sabina's
I'm glad they added trainers to Blaine's and Green's

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Surge RE-Battle:

Lv.52 Electrode
Lv.52 Manectric
Lv.52 Magnezone
Lv.56 Electivire
Lv.58 PACHIRISU
Lv.60 Raichu

Seriously, Surge with Pachirisu! xDDD

lolwut? It would be better if he got Ampharos. Oo

Chimchar15

Hey lets not complain, we get to re-battle all the leaders so I think they're fair enough. Plus Pachirisu may be cute, but it can be very formidable.

profpeanut

Two questions:
1. Do the Kanto gym leaders have evenly-leveled Pokemon this time? I know they're all on the 50 line now, but what's the consensus?
2. Is Whitney's Miltank still overpowered?

Chimchar15

Two questions:
1. Do the Kanto gym leaders have evenly-leveled Pokemon this time? I know they're all on the 50 line now, but what's the consensus?
2. Is Whitney's Miltank still overpowered?

1.I would say the levels are pretty even yes, except for Janine.
2.According to those who have the games, Whitney is still very troublesome.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
1.I would say the levels are pretty even yes, except for Janine.
2.According to those who have the games, Whitney is still very troublesome.

2 . And with the high level int he rematch it will bring more trouble

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I'm gonna take back at the cursing i did when i saw the gym leader rosters. Even though Brock sucks with Graveler, Rhyhorn and Onix, i'm realising that i just cannot wait any longer for the games.

I'm hoping for gym leader rematches, i know they're in the game, just wishing for them to have better rosters.

BTW, The E4 rematches are AWESOME!

mudkipzz

As I said in the Discoveries thread...

I really think the idea of the Rock Climb walls for the gym leaders makes perfect sense since you can't get it until all 16 badges are obtained, with Bugsy being at the National Park and Jasmine at the Lighthouse, as there are rock climb walls in both of those locations

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
As I said in the Discoveries thread...

I really think the idea of the Rock Climb walls for the gym leaders makes perfect sense since you can't get it until all 16 badges are obtained, with Bugsy being at the National Park and Jasmine at the Lighthouse, as there are rock climb walls in both of those locations

I'd like this to be the case too, though not necessarily always requiring Rock Climb (I don't have the game, so don't know how common rock climb walls are) There are lots of possible locations where gym leaders could be found for rematches over both Kanto and Johto. In Serebii's game, it's Pryce who's out today, so perhaps he's in the Ice Cave? (I suggested this back in the Discovery thread, but it's probably more appropriate here)

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Can you rebattle them in the gym? Cause someone on the top of this page rebattle lt. Surge.

Did they actually rebattle them? I might have missed a post, but I didn't see that. They just listed his team. I saw on Pokebeach that they hacked into the game and found all 16 gym leaders rematch teams. They were laughing at how he's got a Pachirisu :D (How inappropriate does that seem!)

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
........Lance is going to be UTTER HELL the 2nd time around..... O_O Even WITH an Ice-type-packed team, that is one hell of a nasty roster.

Surge has a......PACHIRISU? WTF? A Luxray or Manectric would've been far better. That's my only complaint, just because it's a really odd choice.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Surge with Pachirisu... 0_o
Manectric/Lanturn are way better, but oh well, I'm glad they have rematch tyms.

smartie

........Lance is going to be UTTER HELL the 2nd time around..... O_O Even WITH an Ice-type-packed team, that is one hell of a nasty roster.

Surge has a......PACHIRISU? WTF? A Luxray or Manectric would've been far better. That's my only complaint, just because it's a really odd choice.

There's alot of things better! Lanturn, Ampharos, Luxray, etcetera.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
It seems a bit odd the Will has Gardevoir and Sabrina has a Gallade
You'd think that it'd be the other way round

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
It seems a bit odd the Will has Gardevoir and Sabrina has a Gallade
You'd think that it'd be the other way round

Exactly what I was thinking, I thought they made a mistake at first! I seems rather weird that the dude has the girly Pokemon while the chick has the masculine Pokemon...

JD

Surges Pachirisu Might Be Deadly Endure Endeavor and quick attack over and over it can use does brock have suddowoodo on his roster?