• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders / Elite Four Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Spirit of Darkness

Sabrina looks strange but cool.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Lt. Surge and Misty look great, Sabrina looks fine, Erika looks pleasantly original and Janine, to be honest, looks to me like a demented hedgehog. Probably the hair gave me that impression.

HookShot

Shiny get!
Surge and Sabrina are awseome. Erika is the same ever. Janine is Janine and I don't know if that's good or not. Misty's huge eyes still scare me...

Janine, to be honest, looks to me like a demented hedgehog. Probably the hair gave me that impression.

Sega's next smash-hit video game: Janine the Hedgehog!

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Looking through the list on the page the E4 looks stupidly easy
This game will be a pushover

Prinplup

Super, super =D
The best Pokemon in Pokemon League is level 50 (Lance's Dragonite). In Platinum, the best Pokemon in the Pokemon League was what, level 62? The Gym Leaders + Elite 4 will be easy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Surge and Sabrina are awseome. Erika is the same ever. Janine is Janine and I don't know if that's good or not. Misty's huge eyes still scare me...

Janine is probably the most forgotten Gym Leader ever.

I like her artwork though.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
On Topic: Misty is still in her horrible gen. two costume... :(

Off Topic: Gym Leader Theme songs...

Falkner/Misty: Morning After Dark ~ Timbaland
Bugsy/Sabrina/Whitney: Umbrella ~ Rihanna ft. Jay Z
Morty: Rehab ~ Rihanna
Chuck/Janine: Hard ~ Rihanna ft. Young Jeezy
Jasmine/Erika: Pon De Replay ~ Rihanna
Pryce/Blaine/Brock: Dreams of an Absolution ~ Lee Brotherthon
Clair: Live Your Life ~ T.I. ft. Rihanna
Elite 4: Right Round ~ Flo Rida
Lance: SuperSonic ~ Bad Religion
Lt. Surge: Russian Roulette ~ Rihanna
Green: Forever ~ Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem

Forbiddenly Off-Topic: 1 More Post to 100!

Last edited:

ijea4444

Looking through the list on the page the E4 looks stupidly easy
This game will be a pushover

The best Pokemon in Pokemon League is level 50 (Lance's Dragonite). In Platinum, the best Pokemon in the Pokemon League was what, level 62? The Gym Leaders + Elite 4 will be easy.

Funny how majority of the people who've played actually play'd the game would totally disagree with you.

Personally I beat the easily, but thats because you can do that in any pokemon game RBYGSCRSEFRLGDPPtHGSS all of them. But if I had to chose the most challenging E4 of this gen, it would be HGSS->Platinum-> DP.

Because the E4 levels are low, GF purposefully lowered the exp gain so that you would just barely exceed their pokemon. hat I'm saying is that they regulated to levels so that with battling trainers alone it'd be really hard to have 2+ LVL 50+ pokemon.

Point: You both made bad assumptions.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
What's wrong with her clothes? She looks much more mature in her bathing suit outfit.

Have you seen her artwork? She looks more like a kid than in FRLG!