• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leader's Pokémon - - FACE OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Clair & Kingdra
4. Misty & Starmie
3. Liza & Lunatone
2. Falkner & Pidgeot
1. Morty & Misdreavus

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
1. Pidgeot x Falkner (Bird and a hot trainer. What more can you ask for?)
2. Liza x Lunatone (Don't care 'bout Liza, but Lunatone's present <3)
3. Morty x Misdreavus (Hard decision between this and the next one. But since I dislike Misty I chose this one. Though I do like Starmie. Lots <3)
4. Misty x Starmie (Read above)
5. Clair x Kingdra (Like neither o.o)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
5.Misdreavus x Morty(I love that combo for some reason...)
4.Starmie x Misty
3.Lunatone x Liza
2.Kingdra x Claire
1.Pidgeot x Falkner

Staryu

I know, I know..
Falkner and his Pidgeot have been eliminated. The first post has been edited.

THE GRAND FINALE!
This will be nothing like any of this game so far. I have a lot of explaining to do, and you have a lot of reading to do if you want to make it by with no warnings *wink*.

Voting for the whole finale will be like a scoreboard. The scores will not be erased until the final 4.

To begin, voting is once a day. Voting for the current session is open for 2 days.

You will vote for your favorite team, NOT JUST the pokemon and NOT JUST the gym leader. Each vote for the team will give that team 1 point for the scoreboard. At the end of the round, whichever teams have 0 points, or the lowest amount will be eliminated FOR GOOD.

You may vote every 4 hours, however you may not vote for the same each 4 hours. This means, you cannot vote for lets say..Roxanne's Steelix on every vote. You may vote it every other vote, that is. ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE POSTED BEFORE VOTES IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE WARNED.

SCOREBOARD
aaa3.jpg
bbb8.jpg
aaa0.jpg
bbb10.jpg
aaa7.jpg
bbb2.jpg
aaa5.jpg
bbb11.jpg
Falkner x Pidgeot - - XX
Tate x Solrock - - XX
Roxanne x Steelix - - XX
Sabrina x Espeon - - XX
Clair x Dragonair - - XX
Giovanni x Nidoking - - XX
Blaine x Ninetales - - XX
Juan x Lapras - - XX

You may now vote. Voting closes in 2 days. Voting is once per day. =).
Voting Closed: Sunday, August 27 - 5:00 PM EST
Please note that after this round, 2 teams will be eliminated.​

My Vote:
+2 Misty x Starmie
-2 Liza x Lunatone

Add 2 points to one team, subtract 2 points from another. You may vote once a day.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
+2 Morty and Misdreavus
-2 Claire and Kingdra

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
+2 Clair's Kingdra
-2 Misty's Starmie

Staryu

I know, I know..
Clair and her Kingdra have been eliminated. The first post has been edited.

THE GRAND FINALE!
This will be nothing like any of this game so far. I have a lot of explaining to do, and you have a lot of reading to do if you want to make it by with no warnings *wink*.

Voting for the whole finale will be like a scoreboard. The scores will not be erased until the final 4.

To begin, voting is once a day. Voting for the current session is open for 2 days.

You will vote for your favorite team, NOT JUST the pokemon and NOT JUST the gym leader. Each vote for the team will give that team 1 point for the scoreboard. At the end of the round, whichever teams have 0 points, or the lowest amount will be eliminated FOR GOOD.

You may vote every 4 hours, however you may not vote for the same each 4 hours. This means, you cannot vote for lets say..Roxanne's Steelix on every vote. You may vote it every other vote, that is. ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE POSTED BEFORE VOTES IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE WARNED.

SCOREBOARD
aaa5.jpg
bbb11.jpg
- - 0 [34]
aaa3.jpg
bbb8.jpg
- - 0 [27]
aaa7.jpg
bbb2.jpg
- - 0 [28]
Clair x Kingdra - - XX
Falkner x Pidgeot - - XX
Tate x Solrock - - XX
Roxanne x Steelix - - XX
Sabrina x Espeon - - XX
Clair x Dragonair - - XX
Giovanni x Nidoking - - XX
Blaine x Ninetales - - XX
Juan x Lapras - - XX

You may now vote. Voting closes in 2 days. Voting is once per day. =).
Voting Closed: Tuesday, August 29 - 5:00 PM EST
Please note that after this round, 2 teams will be eliminated.​

My Vote:
8. Misty x Starmie
6. Morty x Misdreavus
2. Liza x Lunatone

The scores are reset to 0. In parenthesis are the scores from last round, in case you were wondering. Please rank the remaning 3 teams on the scale of 8, 6, and 2. Begin with your favorite team. You may vote once a day. I will only vote once.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Original. o_o

8. Morty X Misdreavus
6. Liza X Lunatone
2. Misty X Starmie

.:~Wig~:.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
8. Morty and Misdreavaus
6. Liza and Lunatone
2. Misty and Starmie