• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GYM LEADERS (who is your favourite?) *May contain spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash_n_dash

Dark Trainer
There have been gym leader after gym leader in the Pokemon anime series. All who are very much individuals and are like no other in the series. So just who is your favorite gym leader ? - Personally, Lt. Surge was an all time favourite of mine :D

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
yeah probably Lt. Surge for me too, just because he has a Raichu

FeraligatrMan

Water Master
i liked crasher wake because he has a gyrados,
misty, (for the same reason)
and claire because she has a kingdra

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Well...i only like Candices POKEMON not the character herself.
But for actuall character, Byron.

Sinnoh Champ Cynthia.

Going to Mexico! ^-^
Flannery.
I like fire type pokemonz xD

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
If this counts, the leader on Kumquat Island, Luana, had my favorite pokemon so far...

But in the games I would have to say Volkner is the coolest guy and Whitney or Misty are the best girls :)

Penguinist Trainer

I've always liked Sabrina the best, especially with her creepy doll.

vhanix

Grass grower!
i like erica and gardenia because of thei type but i am surprise ow wake handle his pokemon, so great...

Chelc

Dude guys Candice hasn't even appeared in the anime yet lol. We don't know what she'll be like.

As for me, def. Gardenia. She was adorable with her love for grass pokemon. I'm glad she got so much character development. Yeah I just love her tbh. 8)

Squaaah

Totally gonna have to go with Byron from what I've seen. He's a spade wielding fossil maniac whose arsenal is made entirly of metal!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Gardenia was awesome with her obsession with Grass-types, like myself, and plus she had a cute Turtwig!

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I have to go old school, and go with Blaine. I always liked that guy, and he had some decent pokes, plus they're fire. =D
I never really care about the leaders, though; I'm more about what's being used.

kemal07

ok den not couting candice :D id say byron. in the games i thought of him being useless but the anime made me change my mind :D byrons the best SO FAR

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
...*sniff*... i have to say that the best for girls was:

Gardenia
erika
and the best of all...whitney!!!

for guys:

koga
watson
and i guess brock...just because he's my fav...

FEEPtheFlareon

Crazy but not insane
Cissie (at least I think that's how she spelled it v... I know it began with a "c") was my favorite. She was so cool and I loved her casual fashion style!

Status
Not open for further replies.