• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Rat [PG-13]

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Another great addition, Smunkie. I always thought Lt. Surge's gym was unfairly hard for such a weak leader :).

Smunkie

Di immortales!
Thank you! And I know what you mean; every time I had to solve that puzzle it made me want to throw my Gameboy at the nearest wall >_<

Edit: Check out my rank up, haha. How appropriate!

Last edited:

Ambipalm

Pachi<3
Great story! PM list!

Kim62

Hello
He is indeed; all that electricity must've gone to his head.
One Latias...? But thanks! :D

One Latias is a fan-fic I used to read.
It was a boy who teamed up with a Latias, that he could talk to telepathically, to defeat a team of all the other teams combined that is lead by... Well, I better not give away the plot twist. It's pretty good, it was up to 28 chapters when I last read it.

Smunkie

Di immortales!
Huh, sounds neat. Link me to it?
Gym Rat isn't going to be nearly that many chapters, I'm afraid, haha. I'm not planning much more than 10.

Duckie

The Humanoid
Lmao on Serge's persona. Just how I imagined him! ;3

Great job.

I am sad to hear that this fic won't last much longer than ten chapters.
But, meh. That's okay! Some fics are better shorter than longer.

And I wasn't meaning to say that you were rushing chapters - you're not.
It's just that a lot of people who are writing a fan fic for the first time feel the need to rush, and their chapters end up looking rushed and iffy.
But you're doing great!

Keep 'em coming at your pace. ;3

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Been quietly following this story. Could you add me to the PM list?

I always like a different take on the usual, and this is a good example of that. Doesn't seem to be anything to complain about. I was a bit surprised that Sebastian had nothing to say on the fact that Surge's Gym is also cut off by a fence and an overgrown bush. I don't mind the switch puzzle, but every time I get to Vermillion, I think of going to the Gym first, then realizing that yes, I do have to go to the SS Anne to get Cut.

Keep up the good work!

Smunkie

Di immortales!
@ Duckie: Thanks tons! Surge was fun to write; I'm glad his personality didn't seem too far-fetched. And I understand about the rushing thing, too, but believe me I'm not doing that; I'm the biggest procrastinator to ever walk the face of the planet xD
As a matter of fact, I should be reading my summer reading books right now...

@ Ysavvryl: Added! :D
And, funny you should mention that. Very funny indeed. You see, I tried to write Sebastian throwing a hissy fit about the fence (and also about that stupid fence in Pewter Town!) but it just didn't work out. The tea-addict guards, on the other hand, will be making an appearance...
Glad you enjoyed it :)

Smunkie

Di immortales!
A/N: Okay, first of all: sorry! School has been more hectic than usual, since I'm going to a kind of boarding school for smart kids at the moment and adjusting hasn't left me much time to write. And speaking of school, you'll soon find that Sebastian's boss is named Mr. Flannigan - TOTAL coincidence, I swear to God (I have a teacher with the same name, you see). Excuses over with, second of all: I'M BACK! I definitely won't be updating as often as before, but I WILL be doing my best. Luckily I had a few chaps in reserve so I can actually give you something along with all this blabbering, so...
(p.s. thank you for the Funniest Fic nominations, really means alot <3)

Chapter Four

Sebastian had no reason to be fond of his boss, but the man had at least never tried to kill him.

Until now.

He had been on his way to Fuchsia, feeling pleased at a job well done in Vermilion. Surge had ended up agreeing to every one of his demands, proving that maybe he wasn't so crazy after all. So he was riding his Dodrio along the warped wooden docks of Route 12, not a care in the world, when suddenly -

"Briiiing briiiiiiiiiiing!"

- his pocket began to vibrate.

Dodrio, of course, didn't take this very well.

"Squueeeeeearrrrrrrrkk!" the bird squawked, stopping dead in its tracks, startled by the unexpected loud noise.

Sebastian, of course, was flung from his back. He then, of course, went straight into the drink with a giant splash!

Several near-by fishermen turned from their rods to see what was up. They then began to laugh and point at the poor landlubber as Sebastian spluttered to the surface, struggling to not drown.

It was at times like these that he wished he knew how to swim. It was a bit of a Catch-22; he disliked water, so didn't want to learn how to swim, but he sure as heck didn't want to die of drowning, either.

Such were the things he contemplated when near death. He decided to concentrate instead on getting out of the stupid ocean.

"Help me out of here, you idiot," he spat at the Dodrio, who was looking very apologetic. The bird stretched out one of his long necks, which Sebastian latched on to and used to pull himself onto the dock.

Land! Wobbly, unstable, man-made land, but still solid ground! He remained flat on his back for a moment, catching his breath. Then he turned his head to glare at Sir Bucks-a-lot.

"I know the thing's annoying, but Good Mew!" he berated the bird, whose heads were drooping and looking very embarrassed. "Warn me next time you get the urge to turn into a bucking Tauros!"

He pushed himself into a sitting position and shook the water off his arms despairingly. His suit was completely soaked, and he didn't have another one to change into. Maybe wearing his only suit while traveling between Gyms hadn't been the smartest idea. He just had to hope that he would dry off before he got to Fuchsia; he didn't think he would make much of an impression with this bedraggled, waterlogged look.

"Briiiing briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" gurgled his cell phone.

Sebastian frowned. So the would-be assassin had survived, huh? He would stomp the thing to dust and get that shiny new model he had been eying for awhile.

Better see who was calling first, though.

He fished the phone out of his pocket and flipped it open. Well, whaddayaknow? Good ol' Boss-Man! Didn't that just figure!

"Hello?" he said, trying to sound like he hadn't just got tossed into the Kanto Sea.

"McDuff! I hope you have some results, son!" Boss barked.

"Actually, yes. I just got done with Surge, and -"

"Save it for the yearly report! I called to tell you that you need to head over to Celadon. We've been getting too many complaints from that Erika."

Celadon?! Oh Mew no. No way. Anywhere but there.

"But, sir," he stammered, "I'm on my way to Fuchsia, and -"

"And what?" Boss interrupted. "I just said you need to be in Celadon! Get your a*s over there!"

"But -"

"Don't argue with me, McDuff."

"Yes, Bo - Mr. Flannigan."

But the man had already hung up.

Sebastian hung up as well, shutting his phone angrily with a click!

Mew damn it. He was just about sick of this boss. He sure hadn't met him while he was being interviewed for the job. Imagine his surprise when he got his first phone call from dear Arthur Flannigan! He even had trouble not calling the guy Boss, what he had been forced to call all the Admins. With Flannigan he didn't even have the benefit of a bunch of other grunts to complain to.

But that could soon change. If he was recognized in Celadon, he would have plenty of grunts to talk to. He would probably even meet a few Admins; they could talk about the glory days over a cup of tea. Of course, Sebastian would be drinking the tea with a gun to his head, but hey, details shmetails, right?

Mew damn it he didn't want to go to Celadon. The chances of being discovered were slim to none, to be sure - grunts came and went all the time, and Admins rarely did field work. But still, he was very paranoid when it came to the old job, and he wouldn't be able to do his new job in peace.

He sighed, stood up, and shook the water out of his hair. He really didn't have a choice, though, did he? Like the good little corporate lackey he now was, he would get his a*s moving.

While he had been occupied, Dodrio had snatched a Remoraid out of the water and was now squabbling over which head got the privilege of eating it, never mind that they all shared the same stomach. The fish, meanwhile, was flopping quietly and determinedly closer and closer to the edge of the dock it was beached on.

Sebastian punched the bird to get his attention.

"Change of plans, fuzz ball. We're going to Celadon."

~~~~~

As it turned out, he almost got himself in deep doo-doo before he even entered the city. He owed it all to Mr. Security Guard, that happy ray of sunshine intent on making Sebastian's day so much more excruciating. After all the back-tracking to Vermilion and the guardhouse into Saffron, he was stopped by a short, gangly, freckle-faced nobody of a guard with a ridiculous handlebar mustache.

Everyone was required to submit themselves to a search while going into or out of Saffron; this was to prevent smuggled Silph goods, or some such. Mr. Security Guard, however, was refusing to do his job.

"So you're telling me," Sebastian snapped at him, trying very, very hard to contain his frustration, "that I can't come through here until I give you a drink?"

"You're not supposed to come through here at all," the guard said, stroking that laughable 'stache. "I'm telling you that if you give me drink, I'll let you through anyway."

Keep your calm, Sebastian. Keep your calm. Deep breaths. Count to ten. Don't take it out on this guy just because you're worried about going to Celadon. He's not worth it.

"I, sir, am a League Official. I think that should make me more than qualified to come through whatever block you've put up here."

The guard shrugged. "I don't care if you're the President himself, bud. No one comes through. The drink thing, I would get fired if anyone found out. I'm being nice."

Okay, that did it.

"Nice? Nice?!" he cried, getting right in the loser's hairy face. "If that's nice, then oh-hoh I sure as hell wouldn't want to see mean! Who the hell do you think you are?"

He poked the guard's chest expressively. The guard didn't seem to like that. Damn the guard! He poked him again.

"Sir, if you don't back off I'm calling the cops," the guard frowned, pushing Sebastian's poking hand away.

"Fine! Good! Maybe they'll put some sense in your head! You can't block off the way to Saffron without at least giving a reason!"

"If that's how you want it. The cops are on their way."

"Good. Fine."

Sebastian retreated and leaned against the wall, arms crossed, giving the guard his very best glower.

This was just great. Not only could he not get to Celadon and would probably get fired, now the cops were getting involved. He should have kept his big stupid fat mouth shut. Well, there was no going back now.

"You could just go through the Underground Tunnel, you know," the guard offered.

"Your face looks diseased," Sebastian countered.

That shut the little loser up! They both stewed in silence for awhile.

The guard was the first to break, of course. He sighed and said, "I didn't really call the cops. Why don't you just leave?"

"Fat chance!" replied Sebastian. "I'm not going anywhere but Saffron!"

The guard sighed again and fondled his mustache some more. Ugh, that thing was repulsive.

"Look," he said finally, procuring some papers from his pocket, "how about you take these to the guard in the other guardhouse? The one that goes into Celadon? Then I could say you were running an errand."

Sebastian was about to protest - he was no one's messenger boy! - but then reconsidered. He was no stranger to being a messenger boy. Besides, this could be the only way to get past the guard.

"Fine," he grumbled, snatching the papers.

The guard stepped aside, letting Sebastian pass. He left quickly before the guy could change his mind.

Saffron City - about time! He took a moment to admire the place. This was a City. Even here on the outskirts, which was mostly houses and apartment buildings, everything was neat and orderly. Everything was painted a pleasant uniform yellow, all roofs were a complementary green, all roads were nicely paved, and all sidewalks were quite clean. Sabrina, although a psychic and not to be trusted, knew how to keep house. Towards the center of the city were the office buildings, businesses, and skyscrapers. The massive Silph Office Building, of course, dominated the skyline.

Saffron was thriving, and it kept a good face. But oh, did it have secrets. A mere block away from Silph Co. was the office building of Rocket Enterprises. And guess who was funded by them? Yep, everyone's favorite team of Poke-thieves. The Rockets had done well here. He knew for a fact that several of Silph's top scientists were members of the Team, and did you know the best thing? Despite several private trials against both the dealings of Rocket Enterprises and the integrity of certain Silph employees - many made by Sabrina herself - none of it went public and none of it was proved. The Boss made sure of that.

But that was neither here nor there. He was here to get to Celadon, not to muse over things that didn't have anything to do with him anymore.

As he walked down sidewalks that really were impeccably clean - not so much as a speck of discarded gum, how did they do it? - he flipped through the papers the guard had given him.

Humph. It looked like nothing but forms, very official and very dull. Well, what did he expect? Although the guard had been willing to be bribed with water, of all things, Sebastian still didn't think he would have given something really important to some guy off the street.

Wait just a second.

Sebastian stopped dead in his tracks, scrutinizing one of the papers closely.

What if you couldn't tell that it was important?

What if, for instance, these papers were using the Con-Man Code?

Okay, so that was just his cool name for it. It really had no name; it was just the code that all grunts learned and used for conveying sensitive information. It wasn't hard to get the hang of - a plus for most of the dolts who wanted to join the team - but if you didn't know the trick, it was impossible to decipher.

And he could tell there a message written in the Code right in the papers, plain as day.

Well, let's see what it said. 'Boss says keep all picnics -' What? No, no, you had to take out the Z's...'- keep all people out until the jelly -' Whoops, he had forgotten to carry a 2 there...'- the job is done. KEO.'

Well, well, well. So the Rockets were planned something, eh? He couldn't help but feel a bit of nostalgia at the Coded forms - KEO, he had used that a lot himself. "Keep Ears Open," that one stood for, meaning whatever job they had planned would be starting soon, and news would be coming.

This was good news. If some sort of big plan was going on, they wouldn't have any time to worry about the strangely familiar Gym Inspector blowing through town. It was perfect, really.

So he would just take these boring old forms to that nice guard at the Celadon station, and if - oh dear! - they just happened to contain encrypted information about a team scheme, why, who was he to know?

He continued his walk towards Celadon, whistling all the while.

~~~~~

Even though he had lived in Celadon for his entire old career, he had never met Erika, only glimpsed her from afar every so often. Understandably, the team didn't like to associate with the Leader of the town where they were running one of their biggest businesses. As such, Erika was the one person in Celadon least likely to know who he was (and who he had been).

He was looking forward to meeting her in person; they said she was very easy on the eyes. Plus, he could definitely use a break from male Leaders. Brock's moping because of his wounded manly pride and Surge's testosterone-fueled rampage had worn him out. The super-feminist Erika would be a nice change of pace.

And he had to admit, even though he was still wary of every black-clothed person in sight, it was kind of nice to be back in the City of Rainbow Dreams. The City of Black, Pokemon-Stealing Dreams would be a bit more accurate, but Celadon was colorful. The houses were a tasteful, reserved green, the Department Store was a vibrant purple, and the Game Corner was a showy red and yellow. Flowers bloomed in carefully tended patches, evergreen trees grew tall and proud, the fountain in the main square burbled happily. The streets were bustling with people of all kinds, some going to the Store to pick up a few supplies, some ready and willing to waste everything on the slots, some just relaxing and breathing in the calming atmosphere. It was bustling, but it was a quiet bustle, you see, the rambling bustle of people who knew where they were going and were in no hurry to get there.

It was an atmosphere he hadn't realized he had missed, and he found himself slipping back into it without any effort as he walked along, returning the greetings of passers-by that he had never seen and would never meet again. He still knew the whole town like the back of his hand, he was pleased to find, especially the lesser known paths and shady by-ways. As such, he arrived at the Gym in no time at all.

As fond as he was of the place, he couldn't stay in Celadon. He would go in and get out, and hopefully no Rocket would be the wiser.

He approached the doors of the Gym -

"Psst!"

Sebastian paused and looked around. Who had said that?

"Psst!" called the voice again. "Yeah, you! Come 'ere, sonny."

An old man peered around the corner of the Gym building, beckoning Sebastian to come over. Sebastian warily obliged.

"This Gym is great, sonny!" the old man said, smiling toothlessly as Sebastian walked over. "It's full of women, heheh! Come see."

"Er, I don't think that's the smar -"

"Come on, now, look here." The old man grabbed his arm and yanked him around the corner. His grip was surprisingly strong. "Through this window here," he said, pointing to a window in the side of the building. "See?"

"Eheh, yes, I see quite clearly," said Sebastian, blushing faintly. "I really don't think this window should be here..."

"Oh, this is just their training room, where they do Pee-lah-tees or dancing or some such."

"Who knew such skimpy clothes were required?" Sebastian commented faintly.

"Heheh, you want skimpy, you should see this window over here -"

"Actually," said Sebastian hurriedly, "I really must be going. It was...uh, nice meeting you."

He retreated hastily. What a perverted guy. Sheesh. Why hadn't Erika done something about him? Surely she must know? It would be one of the first things he brought up, to be sure.

He cast a last disgusted glance back at the old man, who was gazing into his window attentively. Back at the front of the Gym, he straightened his suit jacket and smoothed down his hair. Today he was inspecting a lady.

The first thing that hit him as he entered was the smell. It was as if every perfume in Kanto had been sprayed around the place. The effect was not entirely unpleasant, but it was horrendously strong, an overpoweringly heady scent.

The second thing he noticed, as soon as his nose recovered, was what was creating the smell. The Gym was a veritable garden. Every flower he had ever seen, and plenty that he hadn't, was growing along the walls of the Gym. Trees towered tall enough to rival the Viridian Forest (although he was reluctant to compare anything to that horrid place). You could hardly see Erika's underlings amongst all the sheer amounts of flora.

This was definitely a girls' Gym, no doubt about that.

And as he was drinking all this in, he was eventually noticed by the girls themselves.

"IIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

They immediately began to shriek, every single one of them, loud enough to pierce his eardrums and make the glass of the Gym windows quiver. Once one of them had started up, they all joined in, like some kind of sadistic devil's choir, or a tortuous Barbershop Quartet.

What the hell! he thought as he clapped his hands to his poor pained ears. It was like that one time he had had to piss so bad he had walked into the girl's bathroom by mistake! That had been in grade school, of course, but apparently reactions to strange men in a women’s sanctuary never changed much. You'd think they'd never seen a guy before!

"Ladies, ladies!" he tried to plead. "Please calm down!"

But to no avail. He was swarmed by the women-folk, pushed and kicked and pulled out of the Gym doors. He was helpless against them. Before he knew it, he was staggering back outside, tripping over his own feet, and falling flat on his back.

The girls returned to the Gym, leaving Sebastian winded in the dirt. They sure knew how to take a guy's breath away!

He propped himself up on his elbows and surveyed the damage. His suit, still a bit damp from his dive in the ocean, picked up the dust like nobody's business. He sat up, tried in vain to brush the mud from his jacket, then sighed and got to his feet. This was not good. He certainly couldn't face Erika with his suit in such condition, and he sure as hell wasn't going to check into the Center here. He would have to go back to Saffron then, and wash his suit there. He would just have to suck it up and stay around Celadon another day. There was no way around it.

"Excuse me, sir?" asked a kind, peaceful-sounding voice.

Well, not unless Erika took things into her own hands.

"Uh, yes ma'am," he said, attempting again to clean off his jacket, but succeeding only in spreading the stains around. Wonderful.

"The girls told me you were trying to enter my Gym?" she said, her head poked out of the Gym doors, a polite smile adorning her heart-shaped face. Sebastian had not heard wrong; she really was beautiful in a dreamy sort of way.

"Yeah. They kind of didn't let me. Please tell me you talked some sense into them," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, but they were quite right to deny you access. Men aren't allowed in my Gym." The quiet smile remained firmly put.

Wait, what?!

"But I'm a Gym Inspector from the League," he spluttered. "This is strictly for my job!"

"Well, Gym battles are a trainer's job, no? I don't let them enter, either. Have a nice day, sir."

She disappeared back inside her Gym.

"Wait!" he cried, trying to follow her. She pushed him firmly back out. Shunned for a second time, alas.

"This isn't going to look good on your record!" he scolded the door as it shut in his face.

And so he found himself on the outside of the Gym he was supposed to be inspecting, with no hope of being able to do his job.

'Nature-loving Princess!' his a*s. He kicked the offending Gym sign, which resulted in nothing but a smarting foot.

So now what? He couldn't leave until he did what his boss wanted and inspected the Gym - it certainly needed some changes if all males were shunned at the door. But every second he spent here was another second that an old buddy could come prancing through, recognize him, and ruin everything. The Game Corner was here, home of one of their biggest and most successful operations - it was where many started out, including himself. Rockets would be swarming; it would be silly to think that all of them were on that mission.

So what to do?

Going to Saffron and spending the night there would clean his suit, but that meant nothing if he couldn't get into the Gym! Still, it would be safer to go there and think instead of standing around here, right in the open.

The sound of the Gym doors opening snapped him out of his thoughts and perked him right up. Had Erika realized her grave mistake and, oh gee so sorry about that, decided to let him in after all?

"You! Sleazy man! I thought I recognized you."

If he wasn't mistaken, that was the uncaring drawl of a certain Mary Hutto.

And here he had thought the day couldn't get any worse. What the hell was she doing here? He wanted to find her and get his shiny, of course, but preferably without being seen and on his own terms, not surprised out of the blue like this. And in Celadon, no less! He didn't think his poor heart could take much more stress.

"I'm flattered you remember me, Ms. Hutto," he said smoothly, recovering as quickly as he was able considering the shock she had given him. "Do you need help with this Gym? Any complaints? Being as you're female, I don't th -"

"Cut the crap," she said flatly, her heavy-lidded eyes narrowed in distaste. "I knew it was you who tried to steal Arson. You didn't even take your glasses off."

Whoops. Maybe he was getting a little rusty. And of course it figured that she would be the one person to look past The Suit and see the person wearing it. Mew, but the girl was proving to be a real nuisance! Well, Deny Everything, that was Rocket Rule Number One. Practically their motto, really, next to Steal Pokemon and Make Money.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. If, however, you start talking sense, I would be happy to help you with anything at all."

"How about you help me turn you into the police, you shiny thief?" she sneered, whipping out her cell phone.

Oookay. If that's the way it was going to be. Think fast, Sebastian, you've gotten out of worse.

"Speaking of police, how did you manage to get past the Saffron guards?" he asked innocently. "I am a League employee. You, however, are nothing of the sort."

Below the belt, perhaps, and a bit of a gamble, but it worked. She backed off a bit, looking wary, her finger pausing in the act of dialing.

"I'm here to train my Tangela with Erika. I don't have anything to do with Saffron," she said, but with the staunch firmness of someone who was avoiding something.

"Ah, you're skirting the question. You have to get through Saffron to get here."

She sighed and put the cell phone away. Then she folded her arms and glared. "Fine, point taken. I used Arson to get through. But that doesn't change the fact that you tried to steal my Pokemon!"

"Wait, wait, wait," he said, waving his hands in a back-up gesture. "You used the Ponyta to get through to guardhouse?"

"Yeeaah, but I didn't hurt the guy, just used an Ember -"

Oh Mew. Oh good Mew. This was bad.

"So let me get this straight," he interrupted. "You used a shiny Pokemon to intimidate that guard into letting you through?" The same guard who was currently blocking Saffron off for Team Rocket?

"Yes, but -"

"Do you have him with you right now?"

"Of course," she frowned. "Why?"

"Let me see that Pokeball," he commanded, holding out his hand.

"No way!" she snapped.

He sighed in exasperation and rolled his eyes. "You do it, then! Just make sure he's there."

"I don't see wh -"

"Just do it," he growled, his turn to frown.

The mistrustful look never left her face, but she did as she was asked. He hoped he wasn't too late...

"Wait...I don't think this is my Pokeball."

...but he could already tell that he was.

She threw the Pokeball to the ground. It was empty.

"Oh, Mew," she said, running her fingers through her pony-tail. "Oh Mew no."

Oh Mew was right. He had no idea how to deal with a hysterical woman. He always ended up standing around awkwardly as they cried themselves a puddle of tears, as it seemed would happen now.

"Oh Mew! H-how could this happen? How?!"

Sebastian, of course, knew that you didn't make it past day one without learning how to pick a Pokeball off a belt - it was what the team did - but he didn't feel like now was the time to share that little tidbit.

"I'll kill him!" she then said, progressing from disbelief to rage. "I'll frickin kill him!"

Ah, good. Rage he could deal with. "Now, now, hold on there. Don't be hasty. We'll get the police and -"

"Screw the police! I'm finding that guard and fricking strangling him!"

When she tried to walk off, he restrained her. "Come on, be reasonable. That guard is long gone."

She stopped to consider that. "You're right...wait, you're a Rocket, right? That means you know where he would sell Arson, right? Where is he going?"

"That's not what I meant -"

"Where is he going?" she snarled, shaking him by the shoulders.

"I don't know," he said firmly, pulling her hands off of him. "And I'm not a Rocket. But I will help you find him."

Because no one was cashing in his shiny as long as he lived and breathed.

"Damn right you are," she hissed. "Come on."

"Wait, where are we going?"

"The Game Corner!"

Oh, boy.

Kim62

Hello
This fan-fic is very funny. I never liked Celadon City's Gym very much. It was bad in the manga and it was bad in the anime.
BTW here's the link to One Latias .

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Oh my gosh, I love this fic!!

It made me laugh so hard. Seriously, I love it!

Okay, enough fangirling, now to a serious review.

I love it!!

Okay, maybe that's not exactly a review, but it shows how I feel and that's kinda the point, right? "Um, no, BM, that's not a review and it's super short and it doesn't help the author."

But this author doesn't need any help, he's really, really good.

I never thought about writing about that one dude. He is a pretty shady fellow, if you ask me, helping random trainers that he doesn't even know. I always suspected him of something, lol. Kanto, love it. Good, good, good.

All around, good.

Love Umbreons too, so you get extra points for that.

Yes, before you ask, I am insane. Mmk? Mmk.

Lol, bye.

~BM

Smunkie

Di immortales!
Glad you're still enjoying it, Kim, and thanks! Thanks for the One Latias link, too, I'll read that when I feel like procrastinating (i.e. all the time. Wait, that doesn't make as much sense as I thought it would....)
Hey BM! Great to see a new face! If insanity is feeding my already over-large ego, then by all means be insane. Seriously, though, criticism is wonderful but praise is great too. I love knowing that people actually like this stuff I write. Thanks! Want to be added to the PM list?

Zincspider

My Bloody
Bravo! this is good. I', reading more fics right now to improve mine.
Put me on the PM list, and if anyone wants to critisize my fic, click the link at the bootom of my siggy.

Kaioken555

Shadow Pokemon FTW
this fic kicks ***. pm list.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Oh yeah, that would be nice to be alerted every new chapter. PM me!!

Now to add at least some helpful-ness.

I like your length. It's absolutely perfect. Not too long, not too short. Just right. Dang, reminds me of Goldilocks. ^^; Anyway, it's good.

Hehe, Sebastian makes me laugh. A lot. His wild schemes are hilarious. The fact that he still acts like a Rocket is nice. That makes him realistic. He still has that "I want it now, so give it to me" attitude. Former Magikarp man. Lol. Such a con. Funny. -chuckles-

That girl is too good for him. She makes me laugh too. Her plan was genius. However, since it's you who's writing this and therefore thinking up the plot, that makes you genius. -gives ego a doggy treat-

Description was nice, though I don't really pay attention to those things when I'm really into a story. ^^; But that's just me.

I can't think of anything else right now, so have a nice day! And thank you for calling me BM, I like that. Some people just can't get it right. >.<

~BM

Smunkie

Di immortales!
Thank you muchly, guess I'm doing something right, eh? I really appreciate it, knowing what works is definitely helpful! Description is my weak point, and if it didn't stick out to you that means it's not so horrible it detracts from the story, which is great.
Ego: Ruff ruff! *tail wag*
Well, since you sign your posts with BM I figured that's what you wanted to be called xD
Added!