• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gymbaliar! (476)

hIrAm

Lol, I laugh at the people who've said Brock would never catch Greggle. Greggle is teh shti yo1!

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
I am glad Brock caught Gregguru because I just started liking it a little while before I found out he got it.. Its a good pokemon for him.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Always with the negitivity eh?

If you're asking me if I don't think Greggle will rot in its ball eventually, then that's not the case. :D

I've lost faith in the writers ability to make Brock's Pokemon worthwhile ages ago. Crobat, Foretress, Ludicolo and Marshtompt were all amazing Pokemon that were wasted completely because Brock barely used them.

Even Bonsly is rotting in its ball, and that's technically still a new Pokemon!

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Was that Poison Sting coming out of Greggle's mouth!? And was that Poison Stab coming from his hand!? Was he also using Focus Punch!? :confused:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Yup, sure was a shocker Brock caught Gregguru, maybe the reason why he isn't shown in the credits is possibly becuase hey'll get given away to a pretty girl he likes so it can breed with that Pokemon. Just speculation...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yup, sure was a shocker Brock caught Gregguru, maybe the reason why he isn't shown in the credits is possibly becuase hey'll get given away to a pretty girl he likes so it can breed with that Pokemon. Just speculation...

not to be rude but he tried somthing like that with his golbat back in jouto, i don't think Greguru is going anywhere, and why fuss over the credits, seing as how they modified them for Sceptile and Donphan in the BF i think they can easily do that here

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Remember people, Naetle was caught in DP 5. It wasn't added to the ending until DP 6.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
This episode was much more entertaining than I'd thought it be. Kojirou spazzing out, Musashi smacking Takeshi upside the head (not to mention all the engrish she was shouting), Takeshi looking mortified by Greggle...way better than I expected, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Not too mention Brock had so much room for Pokemon in the OP it wasn't even funny.

Greggle RULES, I mean all it does it sit and creep people out, stab them in the chest, and then just sit...STARING.

Crimsonmon

Boulder Trainer
Greggle RULES, I mean all it does it sit and creep people out, stab them in the chest, and then just sit...STARING.

Don't forget that horrible noise he does as he breaths. I really wouldn't be surpirsed if he actually kills someone by the end of DP, and on purpose.

[IMG200]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/51/bscap994re1.jpg[/IMG200]

I mean, that's hardly the face of someone you can trust.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
jessie's outfit today was tha absolute bomb, one of her coolest ever