• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gymbaliar! (476)

Juputoru said:
I bet some of you thought I'd stopped doing these, DIDN'T you? Well, I havn't stopped, because I'M A WINNER DESU! IN AMERICA!
That Abridged Series sure gets around...in America.:p

-Hey, it's Jessi...I mean, a mysterious lady in a dress and mask!
Might I add that it looks like she stole right out of Lucy's wardrobe. That's right...gijinka Seviper!:D

-AIMAWINNA!
Wario desu ne?;)

-And now we learn why TR bothered with a gym in the first place...to steal...er, "heal"...Pokemon they beat the crap out of. Yes, "heal".
Really...didn't they do something like this a few times before? Except it involved trading real Pokémon for fake ones.^^ Meh, viva la raza.:p

As you can see, Jessie's been studying her English VERY MUCH.
I can imagine the blatant Engrish.:p Megumi must have studied a bit for this episode.:)

-Horray for stonerfrogs high on their own poison!
Must...resist...RVD jokes...>.<

-...:O! The Oak lecture has Roxanne in it. CALL ALFONSO.
Indeed.^_^

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
All I have to say is that I'm sure glad that this is a sign that they'll stop with Takeshi's ear-pulling gag and start making Greggle stab him.

"Okay, okay very good!".

XD

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow. I thought that this was an actual gym battle episode. Wow.

Anyways, seen the pictures. This eppy looks cool! Can't wait 'till it comes to Canada! (probably which will be 2013, stupid YTV)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow. I thought that this was an actual gym battle episode. Wow.

Anyways, seen the pictures. This eppy looks cool! Can't wait 'till it comes to Canada! (probably which will be 2013, stupid YTV)

Dax

Legend
Croagunk's voice was... creepy. I sounded like a burp, but it works.

Bad animation, good story and ok battles.

It was a nice episode.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was cool to see a Croagunk. I thought it was funny when it followed Meowth all the way to the TR gym. It was cool to see a Poison Jab. I like how Ash and Dawn both used their pokedex at the same time. What I don’t like is how Ash and Brock STILL cannot recognize TR’s disguise despite seeing their similar hair styles throughout their disguises (but then the show probably wouldn’t be as good if they caught on). I also thought it was weird when Jessie told Croagunk to use Poison Sting, yet it used Poison Jab as well as Scizor (a STEEL type) was KOed by a Poison Jab. It was cool to see a Brick Break again. Oh c’mon! Jessie requiring Pikachu to battle is a dead giveaway. It’s amazing how Ash never caught on to that. Great to see Brock catch Croagunk who takes the job of attacking Brock whenever he flirts. I also thought it was funny when Croagunk was dragging Brock off when the gang left.

09Murphym

I liked meowth's "only three minutes left" line. I also thought it was funny when the narrator said brock had a new chaprone in the form of croagunk.

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
Jessie told Croagunk to do Poison Sting, but it did Brick Break. Stupid PUSA, can't even get a line right. :/ It is so obvious to notice you made that mistake, they should've fixed it.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
They will fix it, and then the redubbed line version will take a little while to hit the airwaves. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch that mistake. LOL at Team Rocket's "We still have three minutes left." line. Very funny.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Jessie told Croagunk to do Poison Sting, but it did Brick Break. Stupid PUSA, can't even get a line right. :/ It is so obvious to notice you made that mistake, they should've fixed it.

Might have been deliberate on PUSA's part. This IS Jessie, after all. It isn't unlike her to make mistakes.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
You mean Jessie speaks incorrect english in the original version? That sounds funny. I'll have to watch the original version sometime then.

Even if Jessie mannerisms remained the same, all of her speaking is correct english. She should've spoke Japrish, then.

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
^ I like it too. Sounds like a bullfrog. I never liked Croagunk before, but when I saw this I realized how oddly cute it is.

James' line made me laugh. Something to the effect of, "When it comes to our disguises, they're clueless." Sadly true.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I like Croagunk's voice. After seeing one 2day makes me wanna raise one!

Did I hear Jessie right? "PUSS-ON" talking about Croagunk's attitude? Dang! You'd think that the dubbers would edit that out even though it's not all the way a nasty word! But it was damn-near close! They always like 2 re-edit a lot of stuff anyway!

Croagunks voice is perfect for being a frog.

It was a real upset for me to see Brock get another Misty/Max in the form of a Pokemon.(dragging him away from girls)

Overall, the episode was good, even though they yet again broke the laws ofpokemon type's weakness and resistance and poison-jab effected Scizor, beign a steel type

King Wulfharth

Divine Wonder...
it was alright I didn't like that poison jab worked on scizor a steel type but it was funny seeing croagunk drag brock off