• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

H-hi.. Serebii-sempai.. w-will you n-notice m-me..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
It has indeed been an incredibly long time since I have browsed these forums regularly. I used to be a frequent visitor under the name of "Piekid11", and was an avid participator in the old Serebii clans of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I have so many fond memories of this place growing up. I lived in a dangerous area and was very anti-social because of it; this place became a haven where I could make friends and not be judged on my likes, dislikes, personality or ideologies. I have returned! The advent of OR/AS and a new peaked interest in the competitive metagame of Pokémon has rekindled my desire to be a part of this awesome and friendly community once again. Although I have yet to purchase a 3DS, I've tried brushing myself up to speed on Pokémon Online and Showdown and I seem to still have my mad skills.

So, I shall use this post to reintroduce myself to these forums. My name is Matthias. I'm a soon to be 19 year old American. My hobbies include writing, singing, avid video game playing, reading, hiking (when it isn't cold), jujitsu, injecting marijuanas, and socializing (I love hookah lounges!!!). To label myself even further; I am agnostic, homosexual, libertarian, and rad as hell. My interests involve oceanography, journalism, and politics (as well as international relations/current events).

I'm addicted to coffee and spaghetti (though not at the same time. Ew.).

My favorite Pokémon is Dragonite.

Well, hit me up for battles or friendly discussion or whatever.

I'm back, SPPf. & I'm ready to FSU.

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Senpai might not notice you, but I do. I notice you.

*throws cherry blossoms at you*

No, but for real, welcome back to the forums. Aww yiss to writer-types. Fic might've changed since whenever you left it (watch it be, like, six months ago), but here's to hoping we can still coax rad people with mad skills back that way anyway.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Senpai might not notice you, but I do. I notice you.

*throws cherry blossoms at you*

No, but for real, welcome back to the forums. Aww yiss to writer-types. Fic might've changed since whenever you left it (watch it be, like, six months ago), but here's to hoping we can still coax rad people with mad skills back that way anyway.

I saw! Mainly I frequent FF.net (despite all the cancer-ridden garbage abound on that site) and have put up some crossover fanfictions that I eventually discontinued due to writer's block and not having enough time to update and incorporate my ideas into. I actually never wrote Pokémon fanfiction though!!! Lol, however I have SO many private messages from Elyvorg and her fanfiction that seems to be still running! I remember being glued to screen reading that one (also due to my immense dislike for Sceptile's design overall, Sceptile bashing was indeed very appealing)! Thanks for the welcome back! It's much appreciated ^_^

SilentMemento

Lone Wolf
Hey, welcome! We could always use another writer on the forums. Glad to have you on board again, and I hope that this stay is just as enjoyable as the last one~

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

KingDon9162

Welcome back to Serebii! Of course I noticed you, who wouldn't! LOL! Glad this place was a haven for you before, here's wishing it is that much and more this time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.