• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
How about this one?

Pokemon:Celebi Lv.50
Modest
4/19/2011 Fateful encounter.
It finally met its friend Zorua at Castelia city safely.
Proud of its power.
Cherish Ball
OT:GAMESTP(red)
ID No. 02271
Item:none
EV:UT
IV:Not sure
Moveset:Leaf storm-Recover-Nasty plot-Healing wish
ability:Natrual cure
Classic ribbon

Can somebody tell me what MAT arceus is?is it not legit or just cloned?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
How about this one?

Modest
Proud of its power.
Cherish Ball
ID No. 02271
Classic ribbon

it's a hack. There is no GAMESTP celebi with that ID number in Serebii's event database. It should say WIN2011

How about this one?

Modest
Proud of its power.
Cherish Ball
ID No. 02271
Classic ribbon

its not legit also, a Mat, Matt, Bond ot pokemon, id 30160, most are RNG'ed and its really hard to trade those around here in SPPF to people who know their stuff, if you consider RNG hacking then they are hacks, if u dont then they are not, its a matter of personal opinion

Last edited:

Bond697

just for the record again because everyone always seems to ignore me for some dumb reason, i have 2 pgl accounts- 1 for the japanese game and one for the us game. the only things that were ever edited into the high link were bulbasaur, torchic, and charmander. they weren't even meant for trading originally, just for use on wifi battles. no one listens to me though, so they got traded everywhere. btw, it's the equivalent of adding a wondercard to your save. well, it's a lot less data for this, but regardless, they're the same thing. i certainly hope that anyone complaining doesn't have any pokes from hacked wondercards or anything like that.

and as i was saying, i have 2 pgl accounts and have spent a lot of time in the dw. i participated in the arceus poll, got the password for toxicroak, and BOUGHT a guide for the dw porygon. that guide cost me $50 after shipping and i still rng-ed the porygon and gave it away.

i'm also not hard to find anywhere, so there's no reason not to just come ask me.

once more because no one ever pays attention.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
its not legit also, a Mat, Matt, Bond ot pokemon, id 30160, most are RNG'ed and its really hard to trade those around here in SPPF to people who know their stuff, if you consider RNG hacking then they are hacks, if u dont then they are not, its a matter of personal opinion

Whats RNG?
sorry im really new to this legit stuff

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Is this one legit?

Pokemon:Shiny Suicune Lv.34(Its not UT)
cherish ball
Relaxed Nature 3/6/2011 Fateful encounter.It defeated zoroarks illusion at lostlorn forest.
som what vain
OT:WIN2011(Blue)
ID No. 02211
EV:Not sure
Moveset:Sheer cold-Air slash-Extreem speed-Aqua ring
Ability:pressure
Classic ribbon

one more question
How can i be 100% sure a event pokemon is legit
pokegen pokemon sometimes look so perfect like the legit ones.

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Is this one legit?

Pokemon:Shiny Suicune Lv.34(Its not UT)
cherish ball
Relaxed Nature 3/6/2011 Fateful encounter.It defeated zoroarks illusion at lostlorn forest.
som what vain
OT:WIN2011(Blue)
ID No. 02211
EV:Not sure
Moveset:Sheer cold-Air slash-Extreem speed-Aqua ring
Ability:pressure
Classic ribbon

one more question
How can i be 100% sure a event pokemon is legit
pokegen pokemon sometimes look so perfect like the legit ones.

You can't, NO ONE can be sure unless you can check if the PID is invalid or something...

So yea it's legit and used and you can't get Zoroark in your game if you haven't done so with this Pokemon.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
You can't, NO ONE can be sure unless you can check if the PID is invalid or something...

So yea it's legit and used and you can't get Zoroark in your game if you haven't done so with this Pokemon.

How can i check my pokemons PID?
i used the suicune to get my zoroark.

Wardek

U & I
lol people are all pissy about DW starters when they're released in NA and Europe they won't be THAT rare.

I do have your Charmander and Bulbasaur :D lolz

Get your theories right.

The ENGLISH ones won't be rare, but the JAPANESE ones will still stand strong.

I will never trade a Japanese starter for an English one, never.

Plus PID won't help too much. I can make a legal-hack anytime as long as I learn how to create a PID.

Bond697

Get your theories right.

The ENGLISH ones won't be rare, but the JAPANESE ones will still stand strong.

I will never trade a Japanese starter for an English one, never.

Plus PID won't help too much. I can make a legal-hack anytime as long as I learn how to create a PID.

umm.. yes they do. go ahead and make legal hacks. my programs will pick them out, no problem. and i showed pokecheck more than enough to check most pids.

Last edited:

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Nickname: EEVEE
OT: Luna
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Red
IDno: 23743
Shiny?: Nope
EV's: (if known) Unknown
IV's: (if known) What?
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Scatters things often
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass
Level Caught at: Apparently caught at level 25
Current Level: 40
Stats: 105/54/52/53/61/52
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Egg?: Nope
Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
Any other notes?: The ability is what made me confused. I've hatched 4,000+ Eevee and never got this Ability.

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Nickname: EEVEE
OT: Luna
OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Red
IDno: 23743
Shiny?: Nope
EV's: (if known) Unknown
IV's: (if known) What?
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Scatters things often
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass
Level Caught at: Apparently caught at level 25
Current Level: 40
Stats: 105/54/52/53/61/52
Location Caught: Sinnoh
Egg?: Nope
Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
Any other notes?: The ability is what made me confused. I've hatched 4,000+ Eevee and never got this Ability.

That's because it's a DW Ability..

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
That's because it's a DW Ability..

But how could it have a DW ability if it's from Sinnoh? Is that just a random draw thing?? Maybe I just don't understand the Dream World thing...

Wardek

U & I
umm.. yes they do. go ahead and make legal hacks. my programs will pick them out, no problem. and i showed pokecheck more than enough to check most pids.

Other programs would spot hacks, but since this thread is counting on Surface Check, then just by knowing how to create valid PID, they'll pass these Surface Checks. Unless they bother using Pokecheck instead of coming here...

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
But how could it have a DW ability if it's from Sinnoh? Is that just a random draw thing?? Maybe I just don't understand the Dream World thing...

Long Story. Due to the Poke Cafe event in Japan, you can get a Female eevee with the ability. This is important to breeders because if you breed formentioned female eevee, you have a 33% chance of getting one of her offspring with the ability. This is only for Black and White so the only way this person could have gotten an eevee with this ability is if they hacked it.

Did I explain this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.