• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds legit to me~ o ^ o Even If yew received this Shiny from the GTS everything here seems in order. :3 Nothing says it could be hacked or anything from the looks of things it seems to have been hatched through Masuda method and Pokerus isn't exactly rare once yew finally have it~ Though personally I tend to stray away from GTS D: Im never too fond of that place but to me this Tepid seems legit~ !! :3

Only thing setting it off is why would anyone trade a Shiny Tepid for a regular magikarp...? XD; Sounds kinda fishy to me but still that doesnt exactly scream that its hacked just places a huge question mark over it. o ^ o;;

Cloning, its the way to have unlimited of anything so i can give it away for the dumbest things.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
the Tepig looks legit.

Try the IV checker in Nimbasa's Gear Station, if he says all stats are perfect, then it's most likely the result of an RNG, which is fine.

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I had a modest DW rayquaza that I was told was a hack, so I check my adamant one and it has the same name and owner is it a hack too. here some more info

Name 레쿠쟈
OT 트레버
ID60523
Modest/ Adamant nature
8/25/2011
Entree Forest
Apparently met at Lv.50.
often dozes off. for the modest. a little quick tempered. for the adamant
both in dream ball.

If I can find out if they're hacks that would really help me.

Last edited:
I had a modest DW rayquaza that I was told was a hack, so I check my adamant one and it has the same name and owner is it a hack too. here some more info

Name 레쿠쟈
OT 트레버
ID60523
Modest/ Adamant nature
8/25/2011
Entree Forest
Apparently met at Lv.50.
often dozes off. for the modest. a little quick tempered. for the adamant
both in dream ball.

If I can find out if they're hacks that would really help me.

It's fine, whoever told you that is just a jealous sore loser, i have all the natured ones except Rash.

Nickname: Breloom
OT: Ash
OT Gender: Male
IDno:19323
Shiny?: Yes
EV's: It was clean when I got it but I ev trained it 252 atk/252spe/4 -somethingidon'tremember-
IV's: unknown
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Sky uppercut, Stone edge Seed bomb, Return
Level Caught at: 65
Current Level: 69
Stats: HP:165 Atk: 249 Def:114 Spatk: 102 SpDef:115 Spe:147
Location Caught: Route 10
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
Any other notes?: Well they wanted a low level alakazam for it (I think it was between 10 and 20) And the whole Route 10 thing and Master ball scream red flag to me.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
the sandile looks good as far as i can tell but the mew should be japanese the only legit mew should come from a japanese emerald game. If its japanese it should be good

That's good. The mew isn't Japanese and it isn't an Aura one, but I'm keeping it for the heck of it, since getting a hold of any mew these days is pretty hard.

jackiedog

dream fighter
Is my pokemon hacked

Name Venusaur
Nickname Kajola
Female
Stanard Pokeball
Kato
(Non Shiny)
Relaxed Nature (Impetous and silly)
Apparently arrived at LV 92
after a song travle through time
Item Leftovers
OT Kiry (Red)
ID no. 47970

Moves
Sworda Dance 30
Energy ball 10
Sludge Bomb 10
Earthquake 10

Stats
HP 284
Attack 193
Def 206
Sp. Atk 217
Sp. Def 196
Speed 196

Ability
overgrown

Ribbons
League Ribbon01
Memorial Ribbon01
Memorial Ribbon02

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
eh, considering that Venusaur "arrived after a long travel through time", the only options are either Kanto or Hoenn.
Venusaur can be obtained in both region (through breeding for Hoenn), so the more important part is not the region, but the ball it is in, which jackiedog also forgot to mention. Venusaur must be in a standard Pokeball.

Nickname: Breloom
OT: Ash
IDno:19323
Shiny?: Yes
EV's: It was clean when I got it but I ev trained it 252 atk/252spe/4 -somethingidon'tremember-
IV's: unknown
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Effect Spore
Moves: Sky uppercut, Stone edge Seed bomb, Return
Level Caught at: 65
Current Level: 69
Stats: HP:165 Atk: 249 Def:114 Spatk: 102 SpDef:115 Spe:147
Location Caught: Route 10
Egg?: No
Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
Any other notes?: Well they wanted a low level alakazam for it (I think it was between 10 and 20) And the whole Route 10 thing and Master ball scream red flag to me.

Hack, because there's no wild lv 65 Shroomish or Breloom in B/W.

Shroomish do appear in Black, but it's in Route 11, and the highest Level you can find for the wild Shroomish is 55.

bloodghoul

Porygon2 - DoomDuck!
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Nickname: ピカチュウ
OT: わっしょい
IDno: 07301
Shiny?: NO
EV's: NONE looks untouched
IV's: ????
Nature: Hardy
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Sing - Teeter Dance - Encore - Electro Ball
Level Caught at: Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
Current Level: 30
Stats: HP: 61 Atk: 43 Def: 31 SpA: 44 SpD: 32 Spe: 59
Location Caught: Lovely Place
Egg?: NO
Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
Any other notes?: Holding a Light Ball

not a hack request but something im confused at. i got a smr2010 jirachi, i remember getting it from i think it was the pokemart, and i had the event card thing for it, and i got in the game its supposed to be from (pearl i think) but my ds says it came from johto. i never traded this poke and have had him for a while, but his region has changed. any ideas?

randomspot555

not a hack request but something im confused at. i got a smr2010 jirachi, i remember getting it from i think it was the pokemart, and i had the event card thing for it, and i got in the game its supposed to be from (pearl i think) but my ds says it came from johto. i never traded this poke and have had him for a while, but his region has changed. any ideas?

According to the location data summary on Bulbapedia, what that probably means is that your smr2010 Jirachi was originally received on a HGSS game. I'm not 100% certain about this and haven't tested it myself, but just offering up an answer I found by looking around.

It's fine mine says the same thing, its because it came from either HG/SS.

jackiedog

dream fighter
^
eh, considering that Venusaur "arrived after a long travel through time", the only options are either Kanto or Hoenn.
Venusaur can be obtained in both region (through breeding for Hoenn), so the more important part is not the region, but the ball it is in, which jackiedog also forgot to mention. Venusaur must be in a standard Pokeball.

My venusaur came from kanto (after a long travel through time) and was caught in a standard pokeball.

no the jirachi was an event i got myself. the only games its been on have been my pearl and my black. i dont even own hg/ss.

Status
Not open for further replies.