• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked battles?

tutata

Im not sure if some 1 has raised this issue, but u guys know that u can hav hacked pokemon in the gba games right? firered,leaf green... ec by using the game shark.
I played one guy with my lv 89 kadabra vs his lv 5 pigey, and it had max life and it would 1 hit-ko me everytime. So if people can trade these pokemon to diamond and pearl, then does that mean that people are going to have hacked pokemons wirelesly?

Cartman

XD a level 5 uber-pidgey
just battle trustworthy people, be it your friends or honest people on the forum/s