• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Palkia :-(

Kidzel2001

I just got a hacked Palkia on the GTS, says it was met at level 100 on route 218... think i should release it? or is it safe to keep?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
It's not going to mess up your game. The only reason you should have for releasing it is if you are a purist and you don't want hacked Pokemon on your game based on principle. ;) There's no danger in keeping it, unless you believe it will corrupt your morals, lol.

I have some hacked pogeys my online friends have traded me, but i don't even use most of them. :p The only one I used frequently was the hacked shiny Zigzagoon I got on my Japanese pearl, lol.

It's all a matter of priorities, really. I don't own a hacking device because I find it more fun to leave encounters to chance. But I don't look down on people who do. I just hope that they're up front with me if I ask them whether or not what I'm getting is hacked.

Atomic Boo

Oddium Wanderus ftw
I find it a bit of a breach of trust with people trading hacked pokemon all over the world. I never really considered this before...

poke_girl

The Amazing
A lot of people ask for legendarys... you could... give it away <_< >_>

Stiker

CLoner 4 Ever
Give it away....To me.....But really if you dont want it get rid of it.
And you must not want it or your wouldnt have came here in the first place.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Dont worry...y cous's Jap Pearl got a hacked Regigigas...and it is still fine...
Its yr choice now...to keep or not to keep..I cant help u with that..

Hacked Pokemon do not mess up games.. it's the act of hacking that carries the danger. It is safe to keep. Having hacks or releasing them is about morals or paranoia, but it will not mess up your game. The only way a hack can mess up your game is if you are doing the hacking yourself and screw up the code.

Kidzel2001

i guess i'll keep it, everyone seems to think it won't ruin my game so i'll trust u guys ;484; <<< I'm not real :'-(

Raptress is right. Thats why anyone who hacks should check a code before using it or (Kwathop!) the game goes nuts. then u have to Restart!
HA! lol this is funny we posted at same time!

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

It's okay. If you don't want it, trade it to me. It will NOT screw up your game.

EDIT: Lol, you all ready decided. xP. Nevermind.