• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Palkia :-(

KonaKona

Blessed with evil
I just got a hacked shiny Latios from GTS and I thought it would mess up my game too, but nothing has happend to my game yet.

i think you should just put it back on the GTS and get some thing that you want for it!

You're totally right! Ask for a Manaphy! =D

Ninjatastic

Ninjatastic!
Release it.

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Hacked pokemon don't mess up your game, unless you hacked them wrong. If you suck at hacking then release it.

Reap

I think the only thing you'de have to worry about, besides morals is Live events and the new wii game. I think they can tell if you have the HAX on both accounts.

Alzi

Toon link
Well i'd release it, Once i got traded a hacked pokemon at the 10th aniversy and i released it as fast as i could.