• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Pokemon to get Ligit Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Brodie

Beginning Trainer
So I was thinking if I couldn't get my hands on a Regigigas (the one that unlocks the 3 regis in platinum) Do you recon if I get a hacked Regigas off the internet will the 3 regis be classified as hacked?

I'm going to wait a couple of days before I resort to this just in case I get a legit one.

Any way if you want to help me out by not cheating this is my offer I have a SR shiny male mud kip level 7 relaxed nature (legit) I got off my ruby version he is no use for me so I am willing to trade for a legit Regigigas that unlocks the 3 regis in Platinum. PM me.

I have also posted this in the Trade forum in the Regigigas and mudkip threads.

Thank you for your help in advance :)

If you use a hacked one it has to be the "TRU Regigigas" not just any regigigas, but either way your ice/rock/steel would be fine lots of people do it that way because TPCi is retarted and there's absolutely no way to get a "completely legit" TRU regigigas anymore. Anything you get off the GTS or through trades is an AR clone anyway.

Josh Brodie

Beginning Trainer
OK thank you for explaining that to me I just got one more question so if I was to get any hacked or cloned "TRU Regigigas" would this work on my Australian platinum cartridge or would I need so kind of Australian TRU Regigigas for it to work?

Last edited:

BCVM22

would be fine lots of people do it that way because TPCi is retarted and there's absolutely no way to get a "completely legit" TRU regigigas anymore.

You're right, they are so "retarted." They should have kept that event going at Toys 'R Us forever. Because, y'know, someone that wasn't able to get to a Toys 'R Us during a two-week span in February would almost certainly be able to do so now.

Don't be daft.

OK thank you for explaining that to me I just got one more question so if I was to get any hacked or cloned "TRU Regigigas" would this work on my Australian platinum cartridge or would I need so kind of Australian TRU Regigigas for it to work?

I'm pretty sure it works regardless of what region your in. I've traded mine to people from Europe and it's worked just fine for them.

Josh Brodie

Beginning Trainer
u need event regigigas to get the special regis...

OK I figured this by now my question is if I was to get any hacked or cloned "TRU Regigigas" would this work on my Australian platinum cartridge or would I need so kind of Australian TRU Regigigas for it to work?

coyt77

hacked to legit

I say anyone who has already used their Regigas that is legit and are willing to share theirs and not ask for it back is fine by me. but anyone who wants to cheat somone by cloning a TRU pokemon is not doing anyone any favors if you get my drift.

Josh Brodie

Beginning Trainer
I say anyone who has already used their Regigas that is legit and are willing to share theirs and not ask for it back is fine by me. but anyone who wants to cheat somone by cloning a TRU pokemon is not doing anyone any favors if you get my drift.

Yeah true that but its so hard to find out who has already given out there Regigas and who has it now/people say this is the one I received but it could be cloned you can never tell.

:/

Why is it "cheating someone" by giving them something they want and need, but cannot possibly get?

BCVM22

...because if they can't get it, then it's not available to get, i.e. they had their chance and that chance is now gone. That doesn't give you an excuse to take a proverbial scalpel and operate on the game until it's been mutated to fit your needs.

...because if they can't get it, then it's not available to get, i.e. they had their chance and that chance is now gone. That doesn't give you an excuse to take a proverbial scalpel and operate on the game until it's been mutated to fit your needs.

What if they didn't have a DS at the time? T_T Did they have a chance? I didn't have a DS back when the TRU Dragonite was given away. My first event poke ever was the TRU Regigigas.

BCVM22

If circumstances didn't allow them to do so at the time, then that's unfortunate, but what is, is. The opportunity was there - clearly there were more than enough people that were able to make use of it. Bottom line, life's not fair and that fact doesn't give you or anyone else the right to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.