• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
I can't believe people are still using the "i've got a job and family" excuse, i mean come on i have a job and a family but i don't cheat, lets see what the next excuse is shall we?
If they couldn't cheat they wouldn't buy pokemon games i'm sure of it, or if they buy them they'd just stop playing, Breeding,iv battling and ev training only takes two to three hours at the most, i have over two boxes full of legit ev trained pokemon and i'm still going!
You want an excuse, a reason, of why we cheat our way to get results that should take efforts? Easy:

1. We simply don't want to lose to some guy with a perfect IV Pokemon and rather be safe in the battlefield rather than relaying on pure LUCK!

2. Hidden Power is a pain in the *** to raise stats for.

3. We don't want to waste time IV breeding and EV battling a bunch of monsters for the grand Majority of the game.

4. We don't have time, It will take years for us to make the perfect team, yet it take Nintendo at least 5 years to make a new handheld, + one year for Gamefreaks to make a new game that may or may not be compatible with the games we have now.

5. As for Smoggy Battle, the Main Pokemon games have more features to keep the player occupied in them rather than just battling.

6. If it really bother you that much, then we could at least EV train our monsters, and battle you with them. We'll just use the IV Hacked ones for Battle Frontier and PBR, but not online play.

I could list others, but that will just take up space. So if you want a real Battle, we'll just used Pokemon's that is raised the good ol fashion way, with IVs out of the picture. Otherwise, stop calling us lazy *******s for even possessing Action Replay.

pikadude43

You want an excuse, a reason, of why we cheat our way to get results that should take efforts? Easy:

1. We simply don't want to lose to some guy with a perfect IV Pokemon and rather be safe in the battlefield rather than relaying on pure LUCK!

2. Hidden Power is a pain in the *** to raise stats for.

3. We don't want to waste time IV breeding and EV battling a bunch of monsters for the grand Majority of the game.

4. We don't have time, It will take years for us to make the perfect team, yet it take Nintendo at least 5 years to make a new handheld, + one year for Gamefreaks to make a new game that may or may not be compatible with the games we have now.

5. As for Smoggy Battle, the Main Pokemon games have more features to keep the player occupied in them rather than just battling.

6. If it really bother you that much, then we could at least EV train our monsters, and battle you with them. We'll just use the IV Hacked ones for Battle Frontier and PBR, but not online play.

I could list others, but that will just take up space. So if you want a real Battle, we'll just used Pokemon's that is raised the good ol fashion way, with IVs out of the picture. Otherwise, stop calling us lazy *******s for even possessing Action Replay.

look if you want to hack do it because it shoudnt bother you that a person doesnt like it
but hacking is ok aslong as it dont wreck my game

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Well you were wrong in quoting me because I never said I was specifically talking about you when referring to "anti-hackers" and I never said you were ridiculing anyone. And for someone who doesn't care about hacking you sure like to argue and debate about it.

That's because you essentially called me a brain-dead idiot. I don't like it when people do that.

Well here is the answer that I and many, if not all, legit hackers agree with and is taken from my already 3 times posted explanation of different variations of hacking and hackers.

Do you understand now?

I don't understand. Why should somebody complain if your legit hacks are the same as regular ones, because they're so very legit and all? And if so many people are complaining, shouldn't you ask yourself why?

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
That's because you essentially called me a brain-dead idiot. I don't like it when people do that.

So you get into long drawn out arguments with them about things that you don't even care about. Gotcha.

I don't understand. Why should somebody complain if your legit hacks are the same as regular ones, because they're so very legit and all?

They shouldn't complain because if you look at the facts, there's nothing to really complain about. But most peoples complaints come from the jealousy they feel towards hackers being able to obtain fully EV trained, good IV, perfect Natured, (and if the hacker chooses) Shiny pokemon in minutes that usually takes them forever to get, including legendary and event exclusive pokemon. The Legit hacked pokemon have NO advantages, they were just obtained faster.

And if so many people are complaining, shouldn't you ask yourself why?

Well the most common reasons people think hacks and hackers are bad or unfair is because they either don't know the difference between N00b Hacking and Legit Hacking, Jealousy as I stated above, or because they believe a video game (which is something you're free to play and have fun with anyway you choose) is supposed to be played a certain way or by rules they perceive are "right". When in reality there are no rules and regulations because it's just a game.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
So you get into long drawn out arguments with them about things that you don't even care about. Gotcha.

Not to mention I love to debate. ;D This is actually quite fun, especially when my opponent knows what they're talking about.

They shouldn't complain because if you look at the facts, there's nothing to really complain about. But most peoples complaints come from the jealousy they feel towards hackers being able to obtain fully EV trained, good IV, perfect Natured, (and if the hacker chooses) Shiny pokemon in minutes that usually takes them forever to get, including legendary and event exclusive pokemon. The Legit hacked pokemon have NO advantages, they were just obtained faster.

Stop telling me this. I already know.

Well the most common reasons people think hacks and hackers are bad or unfair is because they either don't know the difference between N00b Hacking and Legit Hacking, Jealousy as I stated above, or because they believe a video game (which is something you're free to play and have fun with anyway you choose) is supposed to be played a certain way or by rules they perceive are "right". When in reality there are no rules and regulations because it's just a game.

So tell me.. do you go on WiFi and use a team of legitly hacked, shiny Arceus with no advantage over other shiny Arceus? Answer me this.

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
So tell me.. do you go on WiFi and use a team of legitly hacked, shiny Arceus with no advantage over other shiny Arceus? Answer me this.

No, two reasons: 1.That's a very n00bish hacker thing to do, which I am not 2. I don't really care for legends. But I do use a team of legit hacked non legendary pokemon and win some battles and lose others. Just like every other player.

xANGELx

xANGELx
Do you seriously think I meant that?

"Oh yes the time needed to get the pokemon effects the battle!" Is that what my post looked like?

I meant it's unfair that you get a pokemon sooner then someone who doesn't cheat.

No I'm just saying why do you think it's unfair that someone gets a pokemon quicker when obtaining it faster than someone else doesnt affect the outcome of the battle? I just mean it's not unfair because the battle is still the same as it would have been had I not hacked the pokemon.

xANGELx

xANGELx
I can't believe people are still using the "i've got a job and family" excuse, i mean come on i have a job and a family but i don't cheat, lets see what the next excuse is shall we?
If they couldn't cheat they wouldn't buy pokemon games i'm sure of it, or if they buy them they'd just stop playing, Breeding,iv battling and ev training only takes two to three hours at the most, i have over two boxes full of legit ev trained pokemon and i'm still going!

I can't belive that you're saying that reason is not good enough. Not everyone has the same family as you and not everyone has the same job, daily routine, financial security, home, support, spare time, number of children, partner status etc. so I don't know why you think that having a family AND playing pokemon the so called 'right' way is easy JUST because it's easy for you.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
No, two reasons: 1.That's a very n00bish hacker thing to do, which I am not 2. I don't really care for legends. But I do use a team of legit hacked non legendary pokemon and win some battles and lose others. Just like every other player.

That's very good. Now, would you battle opponents with Pokemon such as Garchomp and Wobbuffet?

Hotron

Pokemon noob
If you can't get the pokemon you want, boohoo. You'll have to be like everyone else and just deal with it. Instead of hacking the game. There's no such thing as a hacked legit pokemon, because, well, It's a major contradiction. It's unfair for the people that go out and get the pokemon how they're supposed to, and you're ruining the game for yourself and everyone else that plays it.

xANGELx

xANGELx
I fail to see how I'm ruining a game for someone on the other side of the world by getting a pokemon a different way to them. Boohoo, we have to deal with it....we do. We deal with it by hacking the pokemon ^_^

Viral

Soulhurt, oh no!
All I use cheating devices for is Pokemon I want (legends, low leveled pokemon, event pokemon) and items. I used to give them impossible moves in R/B/Y and G/S/C, but I've grown tired of it.

I don't see a problem with it at all. I don't have WiFi and I don't battle people, so what's the big deal if I get myself a level 5 Raikou? People shouldn't get upset over someone doing what they want to their own games.

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
That's very good. Now, would you battle opponents with Pokemon such as Garchomp and Wobbuffet?

Do you mean would I use those pokemon? or would I battle someone who was using those pokemon?

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
I meant both of those questions.

Well for one I'm not a huge fan of either pokemon and they are Ubers so I wouldn't use them in a regular match. If I were to battle someone who had those pokemon on they're team then yes I would battle them because it's not that big of a deal to me, I just like to battle, win or lose.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Well for one I'm not a huge fan of either pokemon and they are Ubers so I wouldn't use them in a regular match. If I were to battle someone who had those pokemon on they're team then yes I would battle them because it's not that big of a deal to me, I just like to battle, win or lose.

AHA!

Uber!

And who, may I ask, made the word uber (Pokemon wise, anyway)? Was it Game Freak?

xANGELx

xANGELx
I would be surprised. Please explain to me how answering 'Who made the word uber?' has anything to do with hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.