• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
Anyhow this thread is dying, no one has come to a conclusion therefore it should be closed, i really can't be bothered repeating the same thing over and over.

Yet you keep coming here trying to express how your ridiculous points and views are "right" and the ones of hackers are "wrong". *faceplam* LMFAO.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
......What about IVs and EVs, unless you got a cheat sheet of all the pokemons listed in Smogon and each have max IV and EVs. Then it's F'ing impossible to detect unless you can hack into the game save itself to find any suspicious activities such as 999 rare candys, and pokemon with maxed stats for all 5 categories of the contest. Though I highly doubt Nintendo would do that, the best they could do is to run a DSi system update every month so that it will reject Pro Action Replay automatically. But then again, I don't own a DSi so I don't know if it even have system updates.

But I agree, this thread has became a flame war thanks to you and any other people who thought that Cheat Devices are like Tobacco and Alcohol. So please shut up, and let the others share their opinion on the subject. I should make a poll of this if I have the chance.

That's called hypocrisy, ever heard of it?

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
That's called hypocrisy, ever heard of it?
Look, if you read the poll I just posted, then yes I cheat. And frankly, I don't care if people are against hacking in any form imaginable. But if someone tries to Preach on and on of how hacking is a sin, then I go off in a rage. So sorry for being an hypocrite, I'll shut up for now.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Yet you keep coming here trying to express how your ridiculous points and views are "right" and the ones of hackers are "wrong". *faceplam* LMFAO.

Actually i stopped after that last post, so stop trying to make me look bad when i haven't said anything about hacking since then!! I just commented on how rude you were/are!

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
Actually i stopped after that last post, so stop trying to make me look bad when i haven't said anything since then!!

*Facepalm* LMFAO *FAIL*

Yet again the rudeness continues, sigh, you kids are a lost cause.

No...you didn't. *facepalm* LMFAO *EPIC FAIL*

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
And finally, this thread has reached the conclusion that every hacking thread eventually reaches.

It becomes a cycle of the faulty anti hacker arguments "Don't do it, it's not fair", "Take pride in Pokemon and do it yourself", then a dash of "OMFG YOU HAKZ EVILZ!!11!", with the hackers attempting to stay calm and continue responding politely.

Eventually, the hackers snap, start flaming, and the thread is closed.

Looks like Rocket Man is about to snap.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
And finally, this thread has reached the conclusion that every hacking thread eventually reaches.

It becomes a cycle of the faulty anti hacker arguments "Don't do it, it's not fair", "Take pride in Pokemon and do it yourself", then a dash of "OMFG YOU HAKZ EVILZ!!11!", with the hackers attempting to stay calm and continue responding politely.

Ah, so that's why they're banned?

Interesting, so since both sides are so stubborn that they refuse to yield just a smidge, it's not allowed to be spoken of. I find that interesting..

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Ah, so that's why they're banned?

Interesting, so since both sides are so stubborn that they refuse to yield just a smidge, it's not allowed to be spoken of. I find that interesting, in a sense..

Pretty much.

It happened very quickly to the old hacking thread, the one I was first part of.

Seriously, read through it if you can find it: you'll see the exact pattern I stated.

The real problem is actually because the amount of anti-hackers outweigh the hackers, so for every argument that is countered, 2 more spring up.

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!

Nope I'm fine because I know what I'm talking about, which is something I can't say for many others who have posted in this thread. :D

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Nope I'm fine because I know what I'm talking about, which is something I can't say for many others who have posted in this thread. :D

Actually, you've degenerated from "explain why they're wrong" to "ur wrong".

So yeah.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Battling > Training.

Hacking > Traveling for events.

All I have to say.

Rocket Man

Up, Up, and Away!!!
Actually, you've degenerated from "explain why they're wrong" to "ur wrong".

So yeah.

Actually I haven't. I've just combated peoples ignorance with facts, and *facepalmed* and LOL'd a bit.

xANGELx

xANGELx
Playing Pokemon legitly IS the right way, just as with any other game.
Yes not every family has the same rountine but that still doesn't mean it's a good enough reason to cheat or hack, i have several friends who have big families (three children under five) and they still manage, this is why i find it difficult to accept.

Also
1.*Whine* "I can't be bothered to ev train or breed because it takes to long" *cry* - This is just laziness and impatience.

2."I play the game to win not to have fun" - Waste of space and obviously said by people who have confidence issues.

3."You're just jealous because you don't have a cheat device" - I work and could afford one, but i don't want one because cheating is wrong/cheap/lame/lazy/pathetic.

People who call themselves game fans but cheat really grind my gears!!

I'm sorry, but the last time i had to collect my "FREE" Pokemon (cough Darkrai) it cost me over £10 in petrol, so don't come out with bias rubbish, Your argument fails i'm afraid, people who go to events to collect a "FREE" Pokemon can only do so because they spent £35 buying the game in the first place so it's not exactly free anyway!!
Also you don't need a cheat cartridge to get event Pokemon, TRADE DAMN IT that what these game are made for!!

I'm sorry, but I am getting so sick of explaining things to you. It's very nice that you have friends with big families who have the time to play pokemon 'the right way'. Three kids under five is hard, but I can almost guarantee you that my family life is slightly harder. While I am not going to go into detail I am simply going to state, once again, that not EVERYONE is the same, not everyone has the same life so SOMETIMES there really isnt enough time.
When I got my Darkrai, legitly from an event, it also cost me money. It costs me $50 just to get to Newcastle, but to get to Sydney (which is the only place in NSW that hold events when we do actually get them....apart from ocasionally Newcastle) it costs me $120.
Thirdly, if you go to so much hard work to get event pokemon, would you trade me one? No-one I know would go through the trouble of getting an event pokemon to trade it away.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I'm sorry, but I am getting so sick of explaining things to you. It's very nice that you have friends with big families who have the time to play pokemon 'the right way'. Three kids under five is hard, but I can almost guarantee you that my family life is slightly harder. While I am not going to go into detail I am simply going to state, once again, that not EVERYONE is the same, not everyone has the same life so SOMETIMES there really isnt enough time.
When I got my Darkrai, legitly from an event, it also cost me money. It costs me $50 just to get to Newcastle, but to get to Sydney (which is the only place in NSW that hold events when we do actually get them....apart from ocasionally Newcastle) it costs me $120.
Thirdly, if you go to so much hard work to get event pokemon, would you trade me one? No-one I know would go through the trouble of getting an event pokemon to trade it away.

Looks like Angel's breaking too.

As for the last part, the only events you'll find for trades are clones or hacks, the former being a different discussion altogether.

xANGELx

xANGELx

I know that alot of people are becoming very immature about the subject, but I believe if we can all keep our composure, we might be able to keep the thread open long enough to get somewhere. I think that alot of people have come up with very reasonable arguments on both sides and I think that as long as things don't get out of control, we can continue to debate maturely.

Looks like Angel's breaking too.

As for the last part, the only events you'll find for trades are clones or hacks, the former being a different discussion altogether.

I'm not breaking, I'm just getting very sick of this guy saying over and over that a family is not an excuse for cheating when, even though thats not what I said, family is more important to me than a pokemon game so if I can spen less time working on a game and more time with my family I will. He keeps saying "I know people who have big families and young kids", but for some people it's not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I think that as long as things don't get out of control

Did you see how everyone in this thread (including me) reacted when pokemaster posted his "arguments"?

Then there was that recent BynineB argument, and Kasuuti's (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) standard Anti-Hacker A-Anti-Hacker B argument.

Basically, too late.

EDIT:

I'm not breaking, I'm just getting very sick of this guy saying over and over that a family is not an excuse for cheating

What's the difference?

Also, use the Edit button (that thing down there at the bottom right of all your posts). Don't double post.

xANGELx

xANGELx
It's never too late to recover. If we could all just keep in mind that this thread was opened to discuss our opinions of hacking and not to attack or mock each other then I think we'll do alright. I'm not going to say I havent lost my temper on this thread because I have, but I've always apologised and moved on. If we could just try to be more civil towards each other then the debate can continue.

Good job guys.

D

Deleted member 11515

And, any remakes will be closed on sight. Just adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.