• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacked Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Well, you can check things like; moves (can this Pokémon learn this move?), place caught (can this Pokémon be caught here?), ability (can this Pokémon know this ability?), Pokéball (like: starters will always 'be caught' in a normal Pokéball) and original trainer if you receive an event Pokémon.

You can also check if your Pokémon is hacked by going to a thread at this forum. It's here.

Last edited:

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
i usually check its level, where it was caught, OT (original trainer), the level it was caught at, its moves, and all of that stuff. if you see really outragously high stats (like 700 each or so) then its definately hacked.

Nebbio

NINJA!
It will have abunch of stuff it can't usualy have. Highly complicated explaination.

The simple way of checking is through abnormal moves/stats/place it was caught, etc.

I THINK there's also way of checking through secret I.D., but I know nothing about that.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
If anything doesn`t look right(place caught,level,move set,and level caught),it`s a hack.

Profesco

gone gently
Status
Not open for further replies.