• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hacking jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperorj

i just traded my 3 iv zygarde for a shiny empoleon that after the trade i discovered was hacked. the guy who gave me it refuses to trade with me again and i can't find where to complain about him.

Sorry to hear that, bud. But allow me to tell you some advice for next time:

Always check the summary of the Pokémon you're about to receive before trading it away. Look for anything suspicious.

Creeper

om nom nom
If it's any consolation, all legends are 3IV this gen. Don't worry about, even though it stinks, move on, be happy. People will be willing to trade you a Zygarde.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
try looking around next time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.