• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hacks?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Does having hacked pokemon on your friend passes hurt your game? My younger brother has a Shiny Giratina met at level 100 on Route 202 on one of the friend passes he obtained, and is worried about what it might do to his game.

Shiny_Umbreon_Master

The Infinite Finite
it might hurt the game, you never know with hacked pokemon...

Bultoman Z

The end is not near
No, stop spreading false rumours, the only pokes that are NOT allowed are those with more than 510 EVs, they will turn up as bad eggs so be careful about those hack pokemon you use.

You can still use your hacked Giratina as long as it has legal stats

No no, I saw my friend do this. He had a hacked pokemon with more than 510 EV. It showed up as a bad egg. Shiny one too XD
But ya, he had another hack with legit stats and it wasn't a bad egg. So make sure the stats are good and you won't get into trouble.

i cant use my arceus in random Wi-fi battles tis banned but atleast i can use him in SP and friend battles. my friend unlocked the quests for me and i spend what 2 days soft resetting to get a shiny modest natured arceus. its so good but its speed IV was 7 T.T oh well. is darkrai and shaymin banned too because i know japan had events for them (got both on my imported pearl when i was in japan)

Bultoman Z

The end is not near
Hm thats weird, i was under the impresion that you could use Arceus/Shaymin/Darkrai , theres even youtube videos of people using them in Wifi battles.