1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

hades

Discussion in 'Rate My Deck' started by ven?, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

now i made a few deckllist's revolving around toxicroak and alakazam, anyways i did a bunch of re-editing mainly for counter's in and out of the deck and I came up with this, hade's, the reason why i named this deck hades because this deck in that vastness that is humanity is a hate crime and should be abolished, but for all those that challenge me, have fun.

pokemon (13)
    2-2 toxicroak ARCEUS

2-0-1 alakazam expedition

1-1-1 shiftry DP (drawup power seedot)

3 smeargle SW

T/S/S (30)
    4 celios
    4 rossy's
    3 great ball
    1 quick ball
    2 castaway
    3 nm
    1 sleep!
    1 feildworker
    1 super potion
    1 gust of wind
    2 TGW (team galactic's wager)
    1 super removal
    3 rare candy
    3 rowan's

energy (18-17 is the general rule but i wanted the 3rd scramble for alakazam and shiftry)
    2 special dark
    1 dark
    3 fighting
    7 psychic
    2 double rainbow
    3 scramble

strategy: out speed and conquer, toxicroak use's the T/S/S engine to get out by t2 dealing a good 70 dmg a turn 80 by t3, shiftry as a nuke and general counter, alakazam as a reversal/nuke tech.

to be honest i've been running this deck for a few month's now and turned some heads in a mixed tournament in vancouver this past summer taking down a total of 2 luxchomp, a luxray rouge, a gyarados, and a luxluff which helpped make my way into th top 8 and finishing within second place losing to a very fast and ruthless electric deck running an army of hgss/lt. serge raichu being rotated around like a crazy game of musical chair's.