• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hai? Majide! :D

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I love that show "I survived a Japanese Game Show", and so I decided to create a thread where people can talk about it. It might be too late since the show just ended about an hour ago where I live, but we can still talk about past challenged and our thoughts on the contestants.

Personally I wanted Meaghan to win, because I thought she was so funny. She really was a "mastermind" lol. But Andrew was my second favorite because, once again, he was really funny. I didn't like Donnell at all, though. Something about him just annoyed me.

I won't talk about the winner because the spoiler tags never work when I use them for some reason lol. But I'm semi-happy with who the winner is.

My favorite challenge was the challenge where they had to actually go out on the streets of Tokyo, since the Amazing Race was one of my other favorite shows. I also liked the dizzy one where they were dressed as babies.

Oh yeah, and this is a bit off topic, but does any one know if this show will have a second season? I'm hoping that there will be, since I was obsessed with show.

Last edited:

RaikouSpecialLover

Questshipping 4ever!

I was viewing it on TV Guide and it did say "Season 1 finale". Could be a season 2 just by that.

Anyway, this blows MXC to pieces, if you know what I mean.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Hai? Majide!

I love this show as well. I hope there will be a second season. Does anybody know how ro pronounce Majide?

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Does anybody know how ro pronounce Majide?
It's a bit of a slang term for "really."

That's all I popped in to contribute. I did an exchange in Japan last summer, and saw so many actual Japanese game/talk shows, I don't think I could bring myself to watch this.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥

I was viewing it on TV Guide and it did say "Season 1 finale". Could be a season 2 just by that.

Anyway, this blows MXC to pieces, if you know what I mean.

Oh, then yeah there could be a second season. I just hoe that if there is a second season I'll be able to know when it starts and I don't end up missing it lol.

And was MXC the Japanese Game Show on Spike? I think I remember that game.

I love this show as well. I hope there will be a second season. Does anybody know how ro pronounce Majide?

Mah-Jee-Day just as someone else said. It's a slang term meaning "For Real? For Real!"

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I watched this x: it was funny and such, but real Japanese gameshows are better than this. I am glad that Justin won though, I was hoping that Donnell wouldn't win; I didn't like his attitude ;/

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I watched this x: it was funny and such, but real Japanese game shows are better than this. I am glad that Justin won though, I was hoping that Donnell wouldn't win; I didn't like his attitude ;/

I HATED Donnell. He was so annoying. Especially when he thought there was a "Silent Alliance" and then he got all mad after coming back form the Elimination Game.

Putty

hatin'
i watched an episode. was pretty funny. especially when one team won a round and got to stay in the most expensive hotel ever and get any food in the world and as much of it as possible and the moronic blonde chick had a pizza.