• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I used to be here. I pretty much quit for 2-3 years. I logged on once since that time to say hi to a few people.

Now I'm back. If anyone even remembers me at this point, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Welcome back to Serebii! A lot has changed; feel free to check out new guilds and stuff like that.

Is it possible to change ones username now? This is such an old name, and I'd rather not make a new account if possible.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Is it possible to change ones username now? This is such an old name, and I'd rather not make a new account if possible.

A thread for username changes opens every April and October (April 1st - 30th and October 1st - 31st). The thread opens up in this subforum and once you change it, you're stuck for it for two years.

Other than that, welcome back!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

Alternate accounts are against forum rules. The name change thread open next month, please wait until then.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Alternate accounts are against forum rules. The name change thread open next month, please wait until then.

Not even if I scrap my old account and have it removed?

I mean, this name isn't terrible. It's the equivalent of your first email account name for me (You know the one, the one you want no one to see like 'twinketurtle69' or 'ArrowToTheKnee' some dumb name like that).

I mean, I'm waiting anyways now, since you can change your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.