• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hail Team

00swms

Chaos Theory
Hail Team

images

Hi to everybody that is reading this is my frist time making RMT so I hope that it looks good but this my version of my Hail Team which is a Mono type which means 3 ice and 3 of any pokemon you want but I don't really care about that part anymore so just give me feed back what I should do to make better team. I am up to anything to make this team better and I want all of you guys advice so please comment. Last thing the team dose not have 3 ice types.

My Team
460.gif
478.gif
593.gif
386_d.gif
461.gif
392.gif

The Breakdown

386_d.gif

Deoxys-D @ Leftover
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 148 HP / 180 Def / 180 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Recover
- Avalanche
- Meteor Mash

All this pokemon is a stalls a pokemon to death unless steel or poison this can be a great a pokemon or a EPIC FAIL. Sorry about image but it is D-Deoxys

460.gif

Abomasnow (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 52 Def / 152 SAtk / 52 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Water Pulse
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

As you well see with most of my pokemon they well have move sets that I prefer and that you may think is odd but the main point of this pokemon is to set up weather effect. This may be odd but the reason Focus Sash is on Abomasnow is many main reason I have seen through battling a lot is that he well break most Boston Pass Team but like I said that is from many battles. Reason for this is when for fire type, rock type, and ground type and also for in case the opponent send out a weather pokemon for I can call back if alive through the battle or if worth doing it during battle. Hidden Power is to deal with bug types and steel.

478.gif

Froslass (F) @ Icicle Plate
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Froslass is just my special sweeper.

461.gif

Weavile (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Ice Shard
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

Revenge killer this well out speed most pokemon that I well come against about time this pokemon comes out most of the time he come out to play the other usually badly hurt from battle and I well go for fake out than quick attack if the pokemon lives but I plan to change quick attack to ice shard for I well be able to hit any pokemon.

593.gif

(Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

This pokemon is just a wall with me adding this pokemon recently to the brought the team to levels when added. Burn reduce damage by half with that I can take hit bug moves, electric moves and ghost moves if it can live trough the first attack.

392.gif

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 100 Atk / 32 Def / 88 SAtk / 32 SDef / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stone Edge
- Overheat
- Earthquake
- Close Combat

Infernape is just a odd pokemon I added to the and is mix state pokemon sweeper this pokemon and is able to bring down Heatran and even Gyarados with stone edge as long dose not miss but that risk I that I take.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and helping me to make a better team.

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
pokemon

infernape in a hail team? thats silly
i would replace it with cloyster
or skarmory to set up spikes
your team needs improvement bro

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Hail Team

images

Hi to everybody that is reading this is my frist time making RMT so I hope that it looks good but this my version of my Hail Team which is a Mono type which means 3 ice and 3 of any pokemon you want but I don't really care about that part anymore so just give me feed back what I should do to make better team. I am up to anything to make this team better and I want all of you guys advice so please comment. Last thing the team dose not have 3 ice types.

My Team
460.gif
478.gif
593.gif
386_d.gif
461.gif
392.gif

The Breakdown

386_d.gif

Deoxys-D @ Leftover
EVs: 148 HP / 180 Def / 180 SDef
- Toxic
- Recover
- Avalanche
- Meteor Mash

All this pokemon is a stalls a pokemon to death unless steel or poison this can be a great a pokemon or a EPIC FAIL. Sorry about image but it is D-Deoxys
really ive never liked deoxys-d, ive seen him outclassed as a wall/staller. mayb this is because i never used him correctly but i see that ur team desperately needs spin support so i would suggest either replacing him with a defensive hitmontop or a tenta.

move 1: Rapid Spin
move 2: Foresight / Toxic
move 3: Close Combat / Hi Jump Kick
move 4: Sucker Punch / Stone Edge
item: Leftovers
ability: Intimidate
nature: Impish
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

move 1: Toxic Spikes
move 2: Rapid Spin
move 3: Scald
move 4: Ice Beam
item: Leftovers
ability: Liquid Ooze
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe

both can effectively take out fighting type threats, and gliscor can follow through if one of them falls

460.gif

Abomasnow (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 52 Def / 152 SAtk / 52 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Water Pulse
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

As you well see with most of my pokemon they well have move sets that I prefer and that you may think is odd but the main point of this pokemon is to set up weather effect. This may be odd but the reason Focus Sash is on Abomasnow is many main reason I have seen through battling a lot is that he well break most Boston Pass Team but like I said that is from many battles. Reason for this is when for fire type, rock type, and ground type and also for in case the opponent send out a weather pokemon for I can call back if alive through the battle or if worth doing it during battle. Hidden Power is to deal with bug types and steel.
a very unique set, if u use this set then deffinetly use tenta/top, i personally like sub seed/ sccarf set, but this could easily net some surprise kills so if it works keep it, if it doesnt then dont lol

478.gif

Froslass (F) @ Icicle Plate
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Froslass is just my special sweeper.
this guy really doesnt have any purpose but to deal damage. really frosslass should only b used for D-Bond/spikes so i would recommend replacing him with a scarf kyurem, kyurem has an ok speed and monstrous special attack letting a scarf set wreck

move 1: Draco Meteor
move 2: Ice Beam
move 3: Focus Blast
move 4: Hidden Power Fire
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

461.gif

Weavile (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Ice Shard
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

Revenge killer this well out speed most pokemon that I well come against about time this pokemon comes out most of the time he come out to play the other usually badly hurt from battle and I well go for fake out than quick attack if the pokemon lives but I plan to change quick attack to ice shard for I well be able to hit any pokemon.
ok here are where some more changes come in, if u want to keep this an ice gl team, then keep him otherwise swap him for a popular sd protect gliscor. gliscor can help remedy a fighting weakness and is really a great poke. He can deal wit some threats from a sunt team(sawsbuck) and is a major threat to most ss teams

move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Ice Fang
move 4: Protect
item: Toxic Orb
ability: Poison Heal
nature: Impish
evs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe

I like to add more evs to speed so u can outspeed other sd gliscors

593.gif

(Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

This pokemon is just a wall with me adding this pokemon recently to the brought the team to levels when added. Burn reduce damage by half with that I can take hit bug moves, electric moves and ghost moves if it can live trough the first attack.
ok...

392.gif

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 100 Atk / 32 Def / 88 SAtk / 32 SDef / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stone Edge
- Overheat
- Earthquake
- Close Combat

Infernape is just a odd pokemon I added to the and is mix state pokemon sweeper this pokemon and is able to bring down Heatran and even Gyarados with stone edge as long dose not miss but that risk I that I take.

ok i would also recommend replacing him, but this is where it gets tricky. If u use a tenta over hitmontop then keep infernape, but if u use a hitmontop over tentacruel then swap infernape for a choice specs latios. Helps remedy huge flying weakness and cs latios blows holes in teams

move 1: Draco Meteor
move 2: Surf
move 3: Hidden Power Fire / thunderbolt
move 4: Psyshock
item: Choice Specs
nature: Timid
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

the choice between hp fire and tbolt is up to u, if u us hp fire u can hit ferro really badly, but u loose the ability to speed tie gengars, and will b ohko'd by other latios's not using hp fire, but if u use thunderbolt, a ferrothorn could cause some problems to ur team....

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and helping me to make a better team.

wow takir ur so helpful lawls ok im gonna make changes in bold. also ur team really has no good switch ins for alot of common hail type weaknesses, im gonna try to remedy this. **note i took out three ice types and made it 2, if u want a ice gl team i can also try to help ;) ok here it is

Vandslaux

A Hail team with no Stallrein?

AromaFlora

floofy
@above, not all hail teams need a Walrein. There's absolutely no problem with that.

Man, all I want to do is look over users's post but the fact that I'm posting in a RMT and not rating is... strange but... meh.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
A Hail team with no Stallrein?

This. You know how much I've stalled with this guy in mah hail team? A LOT! And if you can actually give the moveslot, there's also Stallice (Ehich is like Wallrein just Specially Defensive) Darn, Stallice takes 12% from a Togekiss's Heat Wave!

R you kidding me?

No. Its crap. If you really want to do a "Sub protect" combo use Sub / Protect / Toxic / Earthquake Gliscor. At least that isn't weather dependent and has useful typing. (not on a Hail team lol)

Oh wow I just noticed how bad your EVs are. Max HP on Deoxys D.. its HP needs all the help it can get.