• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hail to the Chef (418)

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I thought this episode was pretty cool! I think it's funny how everyone expressed their feeling towards the food (^i.e. Ash learning Solarbeam^). XD

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I liked this episode. I liked how Brock taught Mr. Mime how to cook correctly. And I also loved how everyone acted toward the food. (like others said). I thought Sneasel was awesome and same with Mr. Mime. Cute episode.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Meowth has had some horrible experiences with Sneasels, hasn't he? Love to see how he'd react to a Weavile...

I'm kinda annoyed how the dub gave the sisters such similar names. It made it a little confusing to differentiate between the cute one (Resu) and the ditsy one (Toran).

V Faction

www.faction.com
4Kids: Giving it their all for the last couple of episodes? I dunno. Between the gusto and exaggerations and whimsicalness of this episode, it was entertaining despite being filler. If they could get all of these elements into a plot-related episode, we'd be set!

G

Geki

Not a bad episode. Sneasel and Mr.Mime are hardly ever shown in the anime, and I don't think we've ever really had a cooking episode before.

8/10

The episode was cool. Loved how Meowth and Sneasel were having some problems. But it also made me hungry. D=

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
CyberCubed said:
And this was pretty cool:

297.jpg

Max's sister is inside his mouth. Funny, yet disturbing at the same time.
Remembers the gags about shrink rays and Max's strange eating habits based on this picture in the caption thread. Yes, funny and disturbing.

But let's not forget Meowth's [spoil]crotch laser[/spoil]. Now that was funny.

Noticed that they changed 98% of the music in the episode..except the Advance Adventure battle music.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode, thought it was funny, and had to be one of the best Motto scenes i've seen...and OHMIGAWD! Takeshi DID SOMETHING! o-o.

I liked the clever use of the trick attack (is this the first time it has been used in the anime?) and I liked Nyaasu vs. Nyura.

Overall I give it an 8/10. One of the better fillers.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was great. Mr. Mime and Sneasel were awesome. I liked Meowth and Sneasel's rivalry. I thought it was funny when Meowth refused to appear in TR's motto. It was cool to see Trick in the anime.

Medea

Excalibur
It was an okay episode (tis all). Although, I did find it very interesting that someone on the show said the words, "I'm going to kick your butt." But other than that, it is all I can say.

asia_catdog_blue

Fog Trainer
I would pay to see Meowth and Sneasel go at it, would you?

Also, what were the costumes TR put on Sneasel?

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Trick was pretty cool to see in the Anime. This was a decent filler...better than some that we've had. I was really hoping for a play on "Iron Chef" for the title. hehe

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
Rhoda (or Rhonda?) said "Gonna kick some butt". Gee, first time I've heard that expression used on Pokemon. But then, I wouldn't have expected them to use the word "god" or the phrase "battle of the sexes", either.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
chosen_one386 said:
I was thinking of Iron Chef during their cooking contest.
Me too. That was interesting.

Anyway, this episode was funny. Took me a while to realize there were two different girls, though (couldn't put two and two together, I guess). They were interesting, though. Pretty unique voices, too. Nice to see Sneasel and Mr. Mime
(both of which have different forms in the 4th generation of Pokemon revealed in the eigth movie).
And I liked the plot of the episode. Very original, unlike the last episode's. >_>

I loved seeing everyone's reactions to their food. XD

Meowth taking forever to join in the motto was hilarious.

James (paraphrased): "You're the one who begged for that line!" XD

7/10.

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
I really quite liked that episode much better then last week's episode. Really funny. My favorite part was when Meowth keep getting mad at Sneasel's remarks. I also liked how everyone's reaction to the food too. And yes, I was thinking about Iron Chef during the cooking contest also.

(Sorry this took a little while. Kind of forgot to reply about this epsiode).
;134;~Good night, and good luck~

Last edited: