• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hail to the Chef (418)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The fillers between Noland and Greta were so lackluster.

At least this one had genuine comedy in it: Mr. Mime and Sneasel's rivalry itself led to many funny moments. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I chuckled at the fact that Resu and Toran ran two restaurants in the same building, and I liked how Nyasu's general dislike of Nyula was brought up once again. The fact that Barrierd's cooking was quick yet awful was amusing, and I thought Nyula's sculpture was awesome. My only gripe with this episode was that the cooking contest was interrupted.

Daizy

I call you honey
Mr. Mime producing such a spectacularly presented meal that tastes terrible was funny and so was Sneasel pulling a prank on Meowth by serving him ultra-spicy food.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Takeshi taking personal offence when he tasted Barrierd's horrid cooking, and him teaching the Barrierd complex cooking techniques as a result was amusing. I just love moments like that where Takeshi's passion for cuisine is shown.

Daizy

I call you honey
It's funny how this episode felt like a Pokemon version of Shokugeki no Soma even before that anime was made. We need more food related episodes like this one in the current series.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
We need more food related episodes like this one in the current series.

The upside of episodes such as this one is the focus on Takeshi since he's involved in the culinary arts. But that's the only thing that I find appealing.

Bland episode but there were a few funny moments. Awesome title, love the puns.