• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HakuBlue's Simple PAINT Doodles

HakuBlue

Up and away
Well, yeah I'm back, and here's this pic I did some days ago. I know the coloring is kinda light and simple, but I think it kinda goes with her. (That and I suck at shading on PAINT, I miss my PS ;-;). The same reason goes for backgrounds, I'm just terrible at those .Maybe I will add her a dress sometime and even a background, but that won't be soon since I'm also working on other "doodles"

Anywho, here she is :

prettygirl4pu.png

Please, don't just look and not post. I apreciate any comments and crits, whether they are harsh or nice, and I really do appreciate feedbacks.

Edit: Prototypes for possible shop at Requests section.

missy1.gif

Last edited:

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Looks good, Haku. Just try to find your little mistakes and it'll be perfect. The tips of the hair seem to be your problem.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Nice, Haku. The only flaw I can see is that her eye is too far to her left (our right), so it's slightly too far from the nose. I love how you did the eye though, and the hair. The hat looks slightly off on the bottom bit with the triangles, but only slightly. Overall, very good for a doodle. ^^

HakuBlue

Up and away
Thank you guys for the comments, I really appreciate it. I'll try to fix the outline, and possibly the hat too.

Now ... 90-ish views and only 3 replies? C'mon people....

Masumi

Fog Trainer
I mean it, this is wonderful! You did a good job with the curving tool! (I think that is what you used?)

HakuBlue

Up and away
Wow, yay, I got comments! <3

Masumi - I first use the pen for the sketch, and then I do use the curving tool ... 's the best to clean it up a little

Ivymoonrose- I'm really glad you like it ....

Now I present you this:
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skitteh7bl.png

I'm thinking of opening up a shop with pokemon's faces like in the above. This is just a "prototype" so I want yalls opinions and make up my mind. (it would be transperent though, but right now, I can't be bothered)

Edit: Just here's yours Skru-

Be happeh =P.

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
^m^ That's cute! It's very cool. The first one is not too bad, but I realize that you only had one color filling? Try shading it, maybe.

~PEACE~

HakuBlue

Up and away
Guilty. I was going to do some more fancy shading, but then I got side tracked with otehr stuff ^^. As soon as I finish other projects (and if I'm not at school by then) I'll fix it. So um... anyone else have an opinion about the skitteh and if I SHOULD OPEN up a SHOP?

HakuBlue

Up and away
Well, the hat shading looks odd because at the time I did it, I was in a bit of a rush, so it turned out sloppy/crappy. But, once I have more time, I think I can fix it.

BTW: TA-DA!

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
What? Doodles? Naw... These are all really good, my only advice is to make the white area of skitty's eyes a bit more noticible.

HakuBlue

Up and away
Jetx said:
What? Doodles? Naw... These are all really good, my only advice is to make the white area of skitty's eyes a bit more noticible.

Like so ?:

Um.. and while we're at it, here are some B-day drawings I did for my awesome friends Ushi and Stu.

For Ushi (back when I still had PS)
For STU