1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Hakurs" -4 Haku-

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Silver Wind, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Silver Wind

Silver Wind ..blissfully unaware

Okay people of SPPf. Incase you haven't noticed, the forums have been hacked.
    That Is All.

2. I think everybody realised that already, there's a whole other thread about it.

I wonder how Joe's taking it? It would be pretty crap to have your forum hacked, all your mods banned, then you eventually being banned.

3. Silver Wind

I seriously doubt my Forum would ever get hacked.
    *cough* This is better. >>

4. liquinn

liquinn Boulder Trainer

I'm glad to hear the sites back up.

Whoever done this deserves to go to prison for messing around with Serebii.net.

5. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

Joe is probably asleep, and does it really matter?

6. Silver Wind

Prison? They/Him/Her/It never really did anything. Banned the mods, and made things backwards. I don't know if it did anything else, but its not really that big of a deal.. >>

There were no Important Threads deleted, so I think it wasn't "OMFG CHASO!".. .-.
    But thats just me.

7. HakuBlue

HakuBlue Up and away

Man, I always miss everything, starting since the "hacking" yesterday, and now the banned mods. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Now really, it's not THAT much of a big deal, but still. Somebody going around messing around with the site can be all fun and games until they (or him, or her, or it?) do something more dramatic .