• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halcyon Days forever more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Flawless shiny Jolly Mienfoo with Regenerator (Knock Off)
Flawless shiny Calm Sigilyph with Magic Guard (Miracle Eye, Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power)
31/31/31/7/31/31 shiny Adamant Rufflet with Sheer Force
Flawless Naive TRU Arceus
31/31/31/31/30/31 Adamant Gamestop Jirachi
Flawless shiny Sassy Mudkip (Superpower, Curse, Yawn)
31/31/31/9/31/0 shiny Relaxed Ferroseed (Spikes, Leach Seed)
Flawless shiny Adamant Landorus
31/30/31/30/31/30 Modest DW Bulbasaur (japanese event, dream ball, renamed to Bulbasaur)
31/31/31/26/31/31 shiny Adamant Klink with Plus (japanese)

Bulbasaur is OT cH053 (in the japanese game english font). ID is 42660.

In order of preference, I'm interested in these:

155. Near Flawless Cyndaquil (Modest lvl 1 UT IVs 31/6/19/31/31/31 w/ Heat Wave and Extrasensory)
436. Bronzor (Brave lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock)
494. Victini (Timid lvl 15 UT IVs 31/19/31/31/31/31)
482. Azelf (Naive lvl 50 UT IVs 30/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock)
385. NZ Jirachi (Careful lvl 5 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Iron Head ID# 06199)
386. Oblivia Deoxys (Jolly lvl 50 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock and Spikes ID# 03060)
114. Tangela (Impish lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 DW Ability w/ Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Leaf Storm)
060. Poliwag (Modest lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/30 w/ DW ability)
602. Tynamo (Careful lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/21/31/31)
236. Tyrouge (Impish lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Bulbasaur is OT cH053 (in the japanese game english font). ID is 42660.

In order of preference, I'm interested in these:

155. Near Flawless Cyndaquil (Modest lvl 1 UT IVs 31/6/19/31/31/31 w/ Heat Wave and Extrasensory)
436. Bronzor (Brave lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock)
494. Victini (Timid lvl 15 UT IVs 31/19/31/31/31/31)
482. Azelf (Naive lvl 50 UT IVs 30/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock)
385. NZ Jirachi (Careful lvl 5 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Iron Head ID# 06199)
386. Oblivia Deoxys (Jolly lvl 50 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Stealth Rock and Spikes ID# 03060)
114. Tangela (Impish lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 DW Ability w/ Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Leaf Storm)
060. Poliwag (Modest lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/30 w/ DW ability)
602. Tynamo (Careful lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/21/31/31)
236. Tyrouge (Impish lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)

I'll have to pass on the bulbasaur, all of the pokemon with that OT and ID on pokecheck seem to be hacked, but the other 9 are good :)

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I'll have to pass on the bulbasaur, all of the pokemon with that OT and ID on pokecheck seem to be hacked, but the other 9 are good :)

Yup, I actually just realized that right now. It has a gift ribbon on it, when it's not supposed to. Oh well.

Yup, just the first 9 pokemon, so no Tyrogue. :)

You can't trade right now right? I think we're on the same timezone though. It's 1:35am here. What about you? :)

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Yup, I actually just realized that right now. It has a gift ribbon on it, when it's not supposed to. Oh well.

Yup, just the first 9 pokemon, so no Tyrogue. :)

You can't trade right now right? I think we're on the same timezone though. It's 1:35am here. What about you? :)

yup 1:36 am, and that should make this much easier :D i might be free tomorrow at about 5 pm-ish, but this depends on classes and other trades (more so the classes though :p) i can vm you when im on and see if you free :)

Lasaro

Moustache Cash Stash
Adamant Male Level 1 UT Skorupi? If so then you got a deal

You got it. May I PM you the details?

Ginji

Hmm
UT Adamant 마나피 (Manaphy) lv.1 OT 한국닌텐도 ID 03298
UT Naughty 레지기가스 (Regigigas) lv.100 OT 한국닌텐도 ID 06209
UT Adamant 곤율랭 (Scraggy ♂) lv.1 (6/28/2011) OT 지우 ID 06281
UT adamant shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance & ice punch)

If thats fair to you you have a deal :D As far as the Entei goes, it is legit to the best of my knowladge and it activates the Zoroark event. Also, the person i got them from is a trusted trader and he has helped me spot several hack i had before so I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff :D
Sure ^^, use my black fc for UT Adamant 곤율랭 (Scraggy ♂) lv.1 (6/28/2011) OT 지우 ID 06281 & UT adamant shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance & ice punch) and my US white fc for the other two

let me know when your able to trade

Go2heck

Ok dude, no ev training, but yes I'd still like to trade, would a shiny flawless Alomoloma be okay for your Bouffolant? I'm in U.S Cst, so when could we trade?
Fc: 4942-7674-2361

evan0913

Wow, looks like I'm a bit late xD
Anyway best of luck mate and congrats! Though I do feel there is one more strong compitition... lol :'D Just kidding man, I'll advertise your shop in my thread :)
CMT for this lovely pokes, you know I am a big fan of your works:

- Ekans (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Pursuit, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch and Iron Tail)

- Goldeen (Rash lvl 1 UT IVs 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire w/ Aqua Tail and Hydro Pump)

- Gulpin (Calm lvl 1 UT IVs 31/30/31/31/30/30 w/ Pain Split and Curse)

- Spinda (Rash lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Psycho Cut, Icy Wind, Water Pulse, Baton Pass)

- Slakoth (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Body Slam, Pursuit, and Night Slash)

I think I have some stuff on your wants list

Cheers :3

Edit: How is this thread only 1 star? And why can't I rate it?

Last edited:

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Wow dewey, you finally opened your shop! Congratulations!;) Your shop looks real organised...

Hi,I'm interested in your NOK Darkrai.I have flawless Movie 14 Victini(adamant) and Janta's Golurk(Brave,max HP,Atk,Def,SpDef IVs).

dewey911p

primus inter pares
You got it. May I PM you the details?

yea you can pm me :)

Sure ^^, use my black fc for UT Adamant 곤율랭 (Scraggy ♂) lv.1 (6/28/2011) OT 지우 ID 06281 & UT adamant shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance & ice punch) and my US white fc for the other two

let me know when your able to trade

will do, ill vm you when im on and can trade :)

Ok dude, no ev training, but yes I'd still like to trade, would a shiny flawless Alomoloma be okay for your Bouffolant? I'm in U.S Cst, so when could we trade?
Fc: 4942-7674-2361

i might be able to trade later today, but no promises, ill vm you when im free ok :)

Wow, looks like I'm a bit late xD
Anyway best of luck mate and congrats! Though I do feel there is one more strong compitition... lol :'D Just kidding man, I'll advertise your shop in my thread :)
CMT for this lovely pokes, you know I am a big fan of your works:

- Ekans (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Pursuit, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch and Iron Tail)

- Goldeen (Rash lvl 1 UT IVs 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire w/ Aqua Tail and Hydro Pump)

- Gulpin (Calm lvl 1 UT IVs 31/30/31/31/30/30 w/ Pain Split and Curse)

- Spinda (Rash lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Psycho Cut, Icy Wind, Water Pulse, Baton Pass)

- Slakoth (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Body Slam, Pursuit, and Night Slash)

I think I have some stuff on your wants list

Cheers :3

Edit: How is this thread only 1 star? And why can't I rate it?

thanks Evan XD i'll have to check your shop later though I'm inbetween class right now :p

Wow dewey, you finally opened your shop! Congratulations!;) Your shop looks real organised...

Hi,I'm interested in your NOK Darkrai.I have flawless Movie 14 Victini(adamant) and Janta's Golurk(Brave,max HP,Atk,Def,SpDef IVs).

I'll do it for the Golurk :)

evan0913

thanks Evan XD i'll have to check your shop later though I'm inbetween class right now :p

Sure, hope you find something :)
Oh yeah some XD Pokes are up, dunno if your interested though. All fully-redis. Also you can ask me about some of the ones that have redis restriction. I can give you fully-redis for some selected ones now that you have a thread :D

Ziii

Evan's a good guy - you'll like his shop.

Anywho, congrats on the shop, looks great.... Usually i try to send a gift for getting a shop open.... but your shop looks a little more difficult to do so with.... I will look through your list and try to find something that will work out and send a PM to you with a couple of choice!

Grats again!

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Wow, i have been open for about 4 hours and I'm already busy XD that was unexpected. Any way, before i begin i just want to say thanks to who ever approved my shop (AromaFlora?) and thanks for all of you support you guys :D

nope they are not from pokecheck and yes the say try taking ti lostlornn forest. I even tested each one out and they both activate the zoroark event :) So if that satisfies you you got a deal :)

I've actually had a flurry of activity since i posted this shop and someone already offered me the Rayquaza, but what is its nature and IVs? As for the Arceus, if its OT isn't MAT i'll take it :)

Hiya Dave :) how about your Shiny flawless Charmander, Squirtle, and diglett? The different nature are because everyone is different and everyone has their own strategy :p so did you want any of those nicknamed?

UT Adamant 마나피 (Manaphy) lv.1 OT 한국닌텐도 ID 03298
UT Naughty 레지기가스 (Regigigas) lv.100 OT 한국닌텐도 ID 06209
UT Adamant 곤율랭 (Scraggy ♂) lv.1 (6/28/2011) OT 지우 ID 06281
UT adamant shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance & ice punch)

If thats fair to you you have a deal :D As far as the Entei goes, it is legit to the best of my knowladge and it activates the Zoroark event. Also, the person i got them from is a trusted trader and he has helped me spot several hack i had before so I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff :D

I can EV train but at the moment im to busy to do it for you, sorry. Also, im not really interested in EV trained pokemon that much, but if you want to trade still we can :)

Flawless shiny Jolly Mienfoo with Regenerator (Knock Off)
Flawless shiny Calm Sigilyph with Magic Guard (Miracle Eye, Roost, Psycho Shift, Stored Power)
31/31/31/7/31/31 shiny Adamant Rufflet with Sheer Force
Flawless Naive TRU Arceus
31/31/31/31/30/31 Adamant Gamestop Jirachi
Flawless shiny Sassy Mudkip (Superpower, Curse, Yawn)
31/31/31/9/31/0 shiny Relaxed Ferroseed (Spikes, Leach Seed)
Flawless shiny Adamant Landorus
31/30/31/30/31/30 Modest DW Bulbasaur (japanese event, dream ball, renamed to Bulbasaur)
31/31/31/26/31/31 shiny Adamant Klink with Plus (japanese)

Im interested in these :) but what is the OT of your DW Bulbasaur?

Thanks and thanks for the skarmory XD You got a deal :)

Thanks and if your Ho-oh is UT thats a deal :)

Adamant Male Level 1 UT Skorupi? If so then you got a deal :)

Thanks but im not familiar with enter shikari :p and i hope to see you back here as well :)

Dewey no nickname for me and thats sounds fine can you vm when your available seeing as you have a lot of customers to get to

bushie

hey i have a dw arceus not ot mat i'm interested in your korean pikachu

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Evan's a good guy - you'll like his shop.

Anywho, congrats on the shop, looks great.... Usually i try to send a gift for getting a shop open.... but your shop looks a little more difficult to do so with.... I will look through your list and try to find something that will work out and send a PM to you with a couple of choice!

Grats again!

Ok ill get everything ready, either vm me or post here when you can trade

i'll vm you when im free :)

I'll trade you a near flawless shiny charizard (27 in defense) for flawless shaymin

i kinda already have a nearflaelss Charizrd, sorry

Dewey no nickname for me and thats sounds fine can you vm when your available seeing as you have a lot of customers to get to

vm, you when im free :)

Hello Dewy how's your classes ! We can conduct a trade whenever you're free.

will do, i got the STAMP Pichu now also :D

hey i have a dw arceus not ot mat i'm interested in your korean pikachu

Sory, in just the last 24 hours or so since i opened up I've already set up trade for about 3 or 4 DW Arceus :p

Last edited:

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
aww just get realized that Magcargo is BT (still lvl 56 but with experience)
so...
i can give you a different one (UT no exp gained AT ALL this time n,nU) :3

-Shiny lvl 1 UT Sneasel Male Jolly (OT: mat....lazy for check if it is hacked D:)
~Shiny Japanese Drifblim Male Bold Nature lvl 49 (OT:JOKER)

soooo are you interested in one of these?
~

Status
Not open for further replies.