• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halcyon Days forever more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Seems I need your Korean Movie Raikou ID No. 12160 and Korean Movie Entei ID No. 12160. Them for my Korean Character Fair Shaymin @ Micle Berry-Mild ID No. 07249 and Korean Mikena Shiny Pichu @ Everstone-Jolly ID No. 12179?

bushie

hey would you accept a korean dexoys for your korean pikachu also i'm interested in your hobby fair manaphy i cn offer a jpn ash scraggy

Elements115

One with the shadows
Hey are you interested in a flawless dw eevolution set? They are all japanese and flawless - umbreon, espeon, jolteon, glaceon, leafeon, vaporeon, flareon.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Thanks for the Epic Giga Super trade.
I cannot rate your shop :( it says You've already rated this thread. :(

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Thanks for the Epic Giga Super trade.
I cannot rate your shop :( it says You've already rated this thread. :(

and thank you :D I have the same problem for every thread i click on as well. it says i have already rated the thread when i never did and i have no clue whats up with that :p

I would also like to thank everyone for their support thus far and just want to let everyone know that i have a massive 50+ pokemon Update coming when ever i get the time to write them all down and catalog them :p (probably not for a few more weeks b/c of school) This update will include everything from shiny flawless pokemon, to EV trained shiny flawless pokemon, to events, flawless events, and the ever popular korean events, so stay tuned! Thanks everyone for your support, paitence and kindness XD

Status
Not open for further replies.