• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halcyon Days forever more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Exactly, what is up with that? How can this thread only have 1 star??

lol, im happy that i have a star at all :p but im really confused as to why i cant rate any other thread on this site. Maybe its an issue Serebii is having

Your Shiny Flawless Larvesta for my TCGWC Pikachu?

if its UT you have a deal my friend :D

Ot: R a y and they are all in dream ball

OT: Ray for all of them? If so then they are probably hacked, sorry to say. The befriend a pokemon event was set up so you could only get one eeveeloution so if one OT got all of them it looks a little suspicious. I'm not 100% on that though so if you can find out any more information about the events and if they seem legit you got a deal :D (I'll do some research too of course, but it will take me some time :p)

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
OT: Ray for all of them? If so then they are probably hacked, sorry to say. The befriend a pokemon event was set up so you could only get one eeveeloution so if one OT got all of them it looks a little suspicious. I'm not 100% on that though so if you can find out any more information about the events and if they seem legit you got a deal :D (I'll do some research too of course, but it will take me some time :p)

Yes he is right I traded him those unknowingly that were hacked , we have to trade back ,I do not want to rip dew off.
At the End we are all human beings.

Last edited:

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
381. Latios (Modest lvl 35 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
642. Thundurus (Timid lvl 40 UT IVs 31/18/30/31/31/31)
639. Terrakion (Jolly lvl 42 UT IVs 31/31/31/7/31/31)
639. Terrakion (Jolly lvl 42 UT IVs 31/31/31/29/31/31)

What are the HP of the first two? I do have a WIN2011 Entei and spanish and TRU Shaymin... not a very good collecter...

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
023. Ekans (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Pursuit, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch and Iron Tail)
316. Gulpin (Calm lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/0 w/ Pain Split and Curse)
489. Phione (Timid lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
293. Whismur (Naughty lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
I'm also interested in any of your korean pokes other than pikachu and arcane of course
the only thing i can offer is a poke cafe korean tan growth
I'm also interested in some of your regular shines but i need to figure out which shines i got that you don't

Hey! I do have this if ya want:

Shiny Near-Flawless Impish WISHMKR 20043 Jirachi Lv 100 Stats: 341/267/328/212/267/236 with Iron Head, Thunderpunch and Cosmo Power NNmed WishNOWBum (Pokécheck Ribbon)

I dunno if it's legit, as I cannot put in Pokécheck for the legality analisys. But it's Shiny, and Near-Flawless :)

How many Pokés you're willing to trade for it, after I check the legality analisys? Thanks~

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Yes he is right I traded him those unknowingly that were hacked , we have to trade back ,I do not want to rip dew off.
At the End we are all human beings.

lol, its ok man :) we traded like 30 pokemon and you gave me a bunch of rare events, if anything, i still owe you :D dont worry about it :D

381. Latios (Modest lvl 35 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
642. Thundurus (Timid lvl 40 UT IVs 31/18/30/31/31/31)
639. Terrakion (Jolly lvl 42 UT IVs 31/31/31/7/31/31)
639. Terrakion (Jolly lvl 42 UT IVs 31/31/31/29/31/31)

What are the HP of the first two? I do have a WIN2011 Entei and spanish and TRU Shaymin... not a very good collecter...

hex flawless spread (31/31/31/31/31/31) is HP Dark and 31/18/30/31/31/31 is HP Ice (you can always use this to calculate the HP of an IV spread) Im interested in your Spanish Shaymin (can i get the ID# please) and you WIN2011 Entei

023. Ekans (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Pursuit, Poison Tail, Sucker Punch and Iron Tail)
316. Gulpin (Calm lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/0 w/ Pain Split and Curse)
489. Phione (Timid lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
293. Whismur (Naughty lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
I'm also interested in any of your korean pokes other than pikachu and arcane of course
the only thing i can offer is a poke cafe korean tan growth
I'm also interested in some of your regular shines but i need to figure out which shines i got that you don't

hiya Dave :) how about you shiny flawless

Venonat
Mankey
Machop
Tentacool

as for the events, ill have to look through them when i have a little more time ok :)

Hey! I do have this if ya want:

Shiny Near-Flawless Impish WISHMKR 20043 Jirachi Lv 100 Stats: 341/267/328/212/267/236 with Iron Head, Thunderpunch and Cosmo Power NNmed WishNOWBum (Pokécheck Ribbon)

I dunno if it's legit, as I cannot put in Pokécheck for the legality analisys. But it's Shiny, and Near-Flawless :)

How many Pokés you're willing to trade for it, after I check the legality analisys? Thanks~

i would take it if it didnt have the pokecheck ribbon :/ (not a big fan of the nickname either) But i can always look through your shop and see what you have, you jjust have to wit until after this semseter is over with :p

Elements115

One with the shadows
Wierd.. I just posted here but aparently it didnt show up

I said that Ray said:

Today 5:54 PMElecktivire
Well if you think so. He just basically took the pokemon from the game and restart and did the event again. That was the thing he did.
View Conversation Report

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Wierd.. I just posted here but aparently it didnt show up

I said that Ray said:

Today 5:54 PMElecktivire
Well if you think so. He just basically took the pokemon from the game and restart and did the event again. That was the thing he did.
View Conversation Report

i thought about that, but the ID# bothers me. It is the same ID/SID combo for all six of them if im not mistake. Every time you start a new game your ID/SID changes. Its possible to RNG your ID/SID and its possible to create more then one account to get more then one pokemon from the official website, but im not sure how many people would believe that when tradeing. I know they pass legitamacy test and its possible but im just afraid it would create problems if i tried to trade them to someone else.

sorry but i'll pass on those then :p

do you by Chance have a WORLD10 Crobat? these things are evrywhere and i have yet to get one :p

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Hey again. Would you be interested in any of these?

31/31/31/7/31/0 shiny Brave Gigalith (EVs wiped)
Flawless shiny Impish Hitmontop with Intimidate (Sucker Punch)
Flawless shiny Bold Rotom (Pain Split)
31/2/31/30/31/30 shiny Timid Kyurem (HP Fire)
Flawless Adamant DW Charmander

Last edited:

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Yea your right, i dont have world10 crobat but im going to check your list tomorrow to find some stuffs that you dont have

np :) off the top of myu head i also need the WORLD09 Weavile (another one i see everywhere but i dont have yet :p

Hey again. Would you be interested in any of these?

31/31/31/7/31/0 shiny Brave Gigalith (EVs wiped)
Flawless shiny Impish Hitmontop with Intimidate (Sucker Punch)
Flawless shiny Bold Rotom (Pain Split)
Flawless Bold DW Vaporeon (japanese event, dream ball)
Flawless Adamant DW Leafeon (japanese event, dream ball)
Flawless Adamant DW Flareon (japanese event, dream ball)
Flawless Timid DW Jolteon (japanese event, dream ball)
Flawless Timid DW Glaceon (japanese event, dream ball)
Flawless Careful DW Umbreon (japanese event, dream ball)
31/2/31/30/31/30 shiny Timid Kyurem (HP Fire)
Flawless Adamant DW Charmander

If they are UT im interested in your Rotom, and Kyurem

as for the Flawless Charmander (Adamant? why not modest? :p) what is the OT and ID and is it in a dream ball? Also, what is the OT and ID for your eeveeloution set? (see above convseation with Elements and Brawl)

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
If they are UT im interested in your Rotom, and Kyurem

as for the Flawless Charmander (Adamant? why not modest? :p) what is the OT and ID and is it in a dream ball? Also, what is the OT and ID for your eeveeloution set? (see above convseation with Elements and Brawl)

Yup they're UT.

Yeah, I was just reading that, they're the same thing. All from Ray. The Charmander as well.

By the way, do you take events for flawless shinies?

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
sure i'll take events for flawless shinies if you want and vice versa (depends on which events though :p) what were you after?

So for the flawless pokemon, just Kyurem and Rotom?

Well I'm not really looking for events, just use them as trade fodder mostly.

Anyway, I have these events which I don't think you have. :)

Saikyou Electivire
Saikyou Dragonite
DW Treecko
ANA Darkrai
SMR2010 TFE European Shelmet
SMR2010 TFE European Karrablast
Pokesmash Cubchoo
Pokesmash Zoroark

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
lol, its ok man :) we traded like 30 pokemon and you gave me a bunch of rare events, if anything, i still owe you :D dont worry about it :D

hex flawless spread (31/31/31/31/31/31) is HP Dark and 31/18/30/31/31/31 is HP Ice (you can always use this to calculate the HP of an IV spread) Im interested in your Spanish Shaymin (can i get the ID# please) and you WIN2011 Entei

hiya Dave :) how about you shiny flawless

Venonat
Mankey
Machop
Tentacool

as for the events, ill have to look through them when i have a little more time ok :)

i would take it if it didnt have the pokecheck ribbon :/ (not a big fan of the nickname either) But i can always look through your shop and see what you have, you jjust have to wit until after this semseter is over with :p

Sure no problem when a good day to trade

dewey911p

primus inter pares
So for the flawless pokemon, just Kyurem and Rotom?

Well I'm not really looking for events, just use them as trade fodder mostly.

Anyway, I have these events which I don't think you have. :)

Saikyou Electivire
Saikyou Dragonite
DW Treecko
ANA Darkrai
SMR2010 TFE European Shelmet
SMR2010 TFE European Karrablast
Pokesmash Cubchoo
Pokesmash Zoroark

Interested in the ANA Darkrai, TFE Shelmet and Karrablast and the Zoroark (ID# please)

As for the DW Treecko, what is its nature, ID# and OT(if not japanese)

so what were you after :)

Sure no problem when a good day to trade

hard to say with school :p i'll just have to catch you on during the week or else sunday

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Interested in the ANA Darkrai, TFE Shelmet and Karrablast and the Zoroark (ID# please)

hard to say with school :p i'll just have to catch you on during the week or else sunday

Sure no problem with me

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector

I'm interested in these:

144. Articuno (Timid lvl 50 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31)
585. Deerling (Impish lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ GrassWhistle, Synthesis, Agility, and Baton Pass)
446. Munchlax (Careful lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Fire Punch, Pursuit, Curse)
163. Hoothoot (Calm lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Night Shade, Twister and Heat Wave)
140. Kabuto (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Rapid Spin)
623. Golurk (Adamant lvl 43 IVs 31/31/31/1/31/31)
304. Aron (Adamant lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Head Smash)

TFE Shelmet and TFE Karrablast ID# 06011
ANA Darkrai ID# 12270
Pokesmash Zoroark ID# 01161
DW Treecko, Adamant, OT in japanese, ID# 21077
Rotom, OT Ruby, ID# 26859 (RNG'd by Cynder)
Kyurem, OT Infi, ID# 32080

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.