• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hall of Despair~

Status
Not open for further replies.

shac

I have had the idea for this thread for quite sometime now. Finally I am letting it out.
Here we discuss whatever we feel should have been done otherwise regarding the anime story. Anything that you think should have been done differently or was totally out of the way, you discuss it here.
I'll start------
To start with, I think Ambipom should never have left. It was the worst story Sinnoh could serve.
Secondly, I think Ash should have caught Buizel fair and square. It was really stupid how pikachu failed to defeat it but piplup, with no advantage over it, could.
Thirdly, chimchar should have evolved during Byron's gym battle. It seemed to be the very perfect scenario but they wasted it.

Waterpokes

Sounds like a very fun thread!

1. I would had made Chimchar stayed with Paul.
2. Dawn never come to the anime!
3. Ash won the gym battles in Kanto for real! And used Pidgeotto and Squirtle in them. Everyone should star in them!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes, Ambipom should not left, but Dawn will catch a new strong pokemon.
About Buizel - you are right. I wanted to that Ash will catch Buizel, and not Dawn. They did that (Pikachu lost to Buizel) for Dawn will catch him. Next in episode 509 Ash suddenly won Buizel easilly.
About Chimchar - it will be good if he will evolve in Snowpoint Gym. I think that they did not do that Chimchar will evolve in Canalave Gym because they did not wanted that the changes of Ash's pokemon will be only in the start of the Season(576 ,586)

Last edited:

Amaranth

Swag
* ignores how absurd the title is *

Thirdly, chimchar should have evolved during Byron's gym battle. It seemed to be the very perfect scenario but they wasted it.

Then everyone would of complained that it was cheap, Ash would of only have won because of the evolution.

I would have filled up Ash's team a little less quicker, maybe I would have had him catch Gligar after the battle with Wake. I'm not saying the pacing was awful, at very least another Snorunt situation was avoided, but I would have liked it to have been a little slower paced.

I would have gave Pokemon better movesets, really Ice Beam was so not needed yet again. Pika would have been given a newer move, maybe Grass Knot would of been good just before the Crasher Wake battle.

Also I think that I would of avoided another Roselia in contests, and by doing so I would of made Kricketune Nando's star, and would have had his Kricketot could evolve like Budew did. By doing so the little thing would finally get some screent time.

Talking about 'stars' Zoey would use Glameow a lot less often. I would have also never sanctioned the Ambipom 'saga' and would of just had Ambipom stay on the team.

Last edited:

milenadrg

1. I will make Ash catching Buizel and it will have a normal prersonality. Idiotic personality it has doesn't make it being cool, just makes it being stupid...
2. Never letting Ash trading Aipom for anything...
3. Make Piplup evolove!!!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Let's go back a gen and talk about the whole Groudon and Kyorge mess--I was really hoping for the Emerald version of this plot, but all we got was a two parter, where the best part was Fierce Deity Pikachu? Please.

dman_dustin

Then everyone would of complained that it was cheap, Ash would of only have won because of the evolution.

Only if Monferno actually had beaten Bastiodon. I would have it evolve but still lost because of its low health and because of Bastiodon's metal burst.

If this thread is allowed, I would've had Ash catch Gligar when he got Aipom (with different storylines following it, instead of the Aipom and King story it would be something different). And Aipom caught around the time Dawn caught Buizel. Aipom would be Ash's sixth Pokemon and it would be traded for Buizel. Or instead have Ash catch all the Pokemon he has an have Dawn capture Aipom when she actually caught Buizel.

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
1. Aipom should have stayed with Ash, never evolved, and only given away at the end of the 4th gen to Oak.
2. Less Piplup...

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Where to begin...
-Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charizard would still be on Ash's team
-Ash would have caught a Gallade
-Ash would not have traded Aipom away
-Aipom never would have evolved
-Aipom never would be released
-Chimchar would never evolve
-Ash's permanant team would be Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Aipom, and Chimchar
-Misty never would have left

shac

* ignores how absurd the title is *

I would have filled up Ash's team a little less quicker, maybe I would have had him catch Gligar after the battle with Wake. I'm not saying the pacing was awful, at very least another Snorunt situation was avoided, but I would have liked it to have been a little slower paced.

I would have gave Pokemon better movesets, really Ice Beam was so not needed yet again. Pika would have been given a newer move, maybe Grass Knot would of been good just before the Crasher Wake battle.

Also I think that I would of avoided another Roselia in contests, and by doing so I would of made Kricketune Nando's star, and would have had his Kricketot could evolve like Budew did. By doing so the little thing would finally get some screent time.

Talking about 'stars' Zoey would use Glameow a lot less often. I would have also never sanctioned the Ambipom 'saga' and would of just had Ambipom stay on the team.

Could have worked on the title....couldn't I?? *fidgets a little* oh, well.......

I agree with you on the team-filled-up-too-early point. I'll add to that; I just hated how Paul also got a gliscor. They did not need to point out that Sinnoh lacks cool pokemon, we already know that! Only cool thing Ash does in the whole saga and he has to share the glory with Paul........how absurd!

Ffs, either get over it or stop watching it.

Oh! but complaining is sooooooooo much fun!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.