• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hall of Fame (clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Finally, someone played a match!

I'm assuming sam40400's IGN is Sam, or sam, or S.a.M

TomstarRule:

You guessed the name sorrectly, but its acctually SAM, in capital, I dont know if it makes a difference though

Sadarac

sam: welcome on the team!

to all: Team Huh? has challenged us to a war. due to the fact that i am leaveing on vacation i postponend such a war untill a later date. Would you guys like to go through with such a war or would you much rather not go to war?

Well,
I dont think we could have a war with Sadarac gone for vacation

Sadarac

well i think that a war is out. i havent done any training for a long time and i still dont have wifi working at home. but i happen to have wifi at the house where i am staying so i might be up to a few battles in the next couple of days :)

edit: we receieved a invite to a 3v3 torunry as a clan. we would need three people to participate if we were to do that. i will be to busy with family as the torunys first round is at exactly the first minete of the new year. what do you guys think?

and we still havent made a verdit on whether or not to have a clan shop.

Last edited:
About the 3vs3 tourny...
can I participate?

Sadarac

sure and if we cant get three people from clan to join you might be able to pair up with some other people. ill get you the link in a sec.

Angus91

in order of clans where would you guys be?

I wanted to know because I just joined serebii and im looking for a clan to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadarac

First off: try to not double post. it will get you in a lot of trouble. Mods arnt allowed to be as loose as i am with nagging people on that sorta stuff.
edit: mods fixed.

on the order of clans: In terms of idea ours is the best (bias anyone)
but clans like the s.e and team huh? have more members.
i think that we are one of the more friendly clans out there. team Huh? and the S.e have a handfull of rude members.

edit: i was gonna get thnat link but i is to sleepy.

Last edited:

johny2hai

Future Olympian
hiya, :)

Would did i miss?

Oh, the 3v3 i could join :/ If you guys want, although all i can do is UU

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
clan shop is a good idea, i can get a lot of stuff for it. just got back from hols, thank heavens we didn't go to war. my heart flipped when i saw that post. I need to get a proper OU / BL team going for WiFi.

Welcome.

As the representative and the leader of the great clan of slowpoke followers, I would like to kindly ask you to support our noble goal of ultimate confusion.
We would support you in the times of need, and all we ask for in return is your faith. Of course, if you truly believe in the confused one, we could take the bond even further, and form an alliance, where we both would aid each other in times of war.

Thanks, Mastadi.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
How would we cause ultimate confusion?

You have already confused me, I had to read that thing three times.

You could aid us in our crusades, as well as provide other kinds of support.

And confusing people's my job ;)

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
So you're asking if we want to make an alliance?

You also posted the same thing to the Super Elites:
Welcome.

As the representative and the leader of the great clan of slowpoke followers, I would like to kindly ask you to support our noble goal of ultimate confusion.
We would support you in the times of need, and all we ask for in return is your faith. Of course, if you truly believe in the confused one, we could take the bond even further, and form an alliance, where we both would aid each other in times of war.

Thanks, Mastadi.

and the BlackFalcons:

Welcome.

We would support you in the times of need, and all we ask for in return is your faith. Of course, if you truly believe in the confused one, we could take the bond even further, and form an alliance, where we both aid each other in times of war. We too, share hatred to iWin, for they are the ultimate iPricks.

Thanks, Mastadi.

So how many people did you ask for an alliance? Surely if you are friends with everybody then there will be not much point in seperate Serebii clans. We would be just one clan called "Serebii's Pokemon Force" or something like that.

I understand you could be a great help to us, but making an alliance is not my decision. That is Sadarac's job as clan leader.

Last edited:
Well, these clans are the only ones I've asked for alliance. Both of them have a few friends of mine in their ranks.

We've asked you to ally because we're impressed by the strength and the mood of your clan.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Well, I am impressed by that, and if we were to hold a vote i am sure i will vote we do make an alliance, despite your clan looking like it is full of nutcases ;)

johny2hai

Future Olympian
The Empire will help the Hall if they are in any trouble

Sadarac

And the same goes for Us if The Empire is in need :)

NEW alliance: The Empire

And congrats to Tomstarrules for becomming our second scribe :)

now i go to edit the first post with this info and a few other points:)

Status
Not open for further replies.