• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halloween Pumpkins!

Easy Tiger

Thought you guys might like to see my pumpkins!... If you pardon the phrase.

PikachuPumpkin1.jpg

And here they are with the lights on...

PikachuPumpkin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are nice pumpkins! Please try not to double post next time.

Oh and please don't post your own work on someone else's gallery, henryqueue. (btw that Emolga design is also nice!)

TherianForm

King of TM87
Nice! Your a legend :)

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Amazing! :-o I love them, especially because I didn't know some people actually still carve pumpkins.
The Meowth one is the coolest.

Easy Tiger

Thanks everybody,

Sorry about the double post - I was struggling to find a way to get both images on one post, but kept getting a message telling me that I was restricted to one. Thanks for fixing it.

Our pumpkins could be friends!
View attachment 6680

Wow, nice job! I've tried a couple of times, but can't get the partial carving thing (through the skin but not the pulp) to ever work for me properly.

Amazing! :-o I love them, especially because I didn't know some people actually still carve pumpkins.
The Meowth one is the coolest.

I'm sheepish to admit that in the UK pumpkin carving is a relatively new phenomenon. This year is the first year I've seen a pumpkin carving kit in a supermarket, which made the job a lot quicker.

Ha, I hadn't thought of the last one as a Meowth, but I can see it now. It was one for my daughter, the brief being "a cat face with angry eyes".

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
These are awesome, I don't get to carve pumpkins because Halloween isn't really celebrated where I come from.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'm sheepish to admit that in the UK pumpkin carving is a relatively new phenomenon. This year is the first year I've seen a pumpkin carving kit in a supermarket, which made the job a lot quicker.
You have pumpkin carving kits over there???? Wow, then it must be a really solid tradition in the UK, compared to what halloween is considered here. We're already lucky we got a couple days off school this year, and that wasn't even because of halloween, but for the day after (the departed celebration thing).

These are awesome, I don't get to carve pumpkins because Halloween isn't really celebrated where I come from.
You come from..."somewhere" XD

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Cool Pumpkins! Pikachu looks angry/scary, but that's ok; it's Halloween! To bad they'll rot away...:(

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Man, this makes me miss when I used to do pumpkin carvings like these for Halloween, too.

Looks good, though! Sometimes I sort of wish pumpkins were a year-round crop so it wasn't such a Halloween-exclusive thing, because I always really love seeing the carvings and decorations that pop up. (Well, maybe you could try with watermelons...? idk.)