1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Pumpkins!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Easy Tiger, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger New Member

Thought you guys might like to see my pumpkins!... If you pardon the phrase.

PikachuPumpkin1.jpg

And here they are with the lights on...

PikachuPumpkin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  2. henryqueue

henryqueue PkMn trainer

Our pumpkins could be friends!
    emolgalantern.jpg

3. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Those are nice pumpkins! Please try not to double post next time.

Oh and please don't post your own work on someone else's gallery, henryqueue. (btw that Emolga design is also nice!)

4. TherianForm

TherianForm King of TM87

Nice! Your a legend :)

5. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Wow, that Pika one is great XD love the dark one, nya~

6. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

Amazing! :-o I love them, especially because I didn't know some people actually still carve pumpkins.
    The Meowth one is the coolest.

7. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger New Member

Thanks everybody,

Sorry about the double post - I was struggling to find a way to get both images on one post, but kept getting a message telling me that I was restricted to one. Thanks for fixing it.

Wow, nice job! I've tried a couple of times, but can't get the partial carving thing (through the skin but not the pulp) to ever work for me properly.

I'm sheepish to admit that in the UK pumpkin carving is a relatively new phenomenon. This year is the first year I've seen a pumpkin carving kit in a supermarket, which made the job a lot quicker.

Ha, I hadn't thought of the last one as a Meowth, but I can see it now. It was one for my daughter, the brief being "a cat face with angry eyes".

8. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

These are awesome, I don't get to carve pumpkins because Halloween isn't really celebrated where I come from.

9. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

You have pumpkin carving kits over there???? Wow, then it must be a really solid tradition in the UK, compared to what halloween is considered here. We're already lucky we got a couple days off school this year, and that wasn't even because of halloween, but for the day after (the departed celebration thing).

You come from..."somewhere" XD

10. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

Cool Pumpkins! Pikachu looks angry/scary, but that's ok; it's Halloween! To bad they'll rot away...:(

11. Kaiserin

Kaiserin please wake up...

...Man, this makes me miss when I used to do pumpkin carvings like these for Halloween, too.

Looks good, though! Sometimes I sort of wish pumpkins were a year-round crop so it wasn't such a Halloween-exclusive thing, because I always really love seeing the carvings and decorations that pop up. (Well, maybe you could try with watermelons...? idk.)