• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halloween Thread 2011 - Next week, the Christmas thread

Korusan

Banned
Yes, friends, Halloween is nearly upon us (not really). Naturally I like to get a head start on things so I'm already coming up with costume ideas. As of yet there's nothing that comes to mind.

So what stupid costumes are all of you wearing? Who's going for the Amy Winehouse look? Are you gonna go and get candy, vandalize property, or get smashed? Please, please, tell me!

I'll leave this here for you undecided folks:

http://www.creepyhorsemask.com/

Arceus94

I want an arrow through my head. Or maybe i'll dress like a dentist.. with an arrow :D
Or i'll just go out like the usual me. Only with vampire teeth.
Or maybe i'll dress in my Necromancer-outfit (Don't ask)
And I will curse children. Because they're afraid of me ;D

Last edited:

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Same thing I do every year. Tape a mirror to my chest and tell the people that I'm you.
You may now kick yourself for not thinking of that.

Arceus94

Same thing I do every year. Tape a mirror to my chest and tell the people that I'm you.
You may now kick yourself for not thinking of that.

I have already thought of that once. nothing serious but..
it sure sounds fun n_n

Buchou

filch some swag
I don't know what I'm gonna be this year. I was thinking a school girl since I still have my old high school uniform but Hot Topic has some really cute, over priced costumes.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Probably not gonna go Trick Or Treating.
But If I was gonna dress up,I'd dress up as....Skulduggery Pleasant! xD

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Right now, I want to go as a superhero based off of a hipster called Captain Hipster. I already have a flannel shirt and I can grow facial hair pretty fast, so I am pretty close to set.

I don't know what I'll be doing this year, though.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I'm definatly going as May
Seriously

I'm going to be..hmm...Myself..i hate halloween personally, i prefer the day after.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I saw Halloween decorations for sale in a store yesterday, so it's not too early for this thread.

I don't know what my plans are yet, but I'm excited for Halloween for some reason.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
A diglett.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
I'm going as Darth Vader.

*cough*cuzIhateprincessleia*cough*

I also have a funny story of when I went trick-or-treating last year.

My brother was complaining that he was tired and that crap, but we only had one house left to go to. My sister rang the doorbell and we figured out that the house belonged to my first grade teacher o.0

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I went as darth vader for 5 years straight