• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halloween Thread 2011 - Next week, the Christmas thread

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Nice, i probably will not go out next year, and geek out the method of getting candy, Minecraft Style

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I went as a G.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I wore my homemade Duskull mask and some black clothing and cloth to cover myself, but barely anyone came to my house. =c

Lesquid

OMG THAT IS TE CUTEST BABY/PIKACHU COSTUME EVER!!!!!!!
Last night, I didn't even hit 40 homes because there were a two-year-old and a six-year-old with us, and all the adults wanted to go home for some reason. It sucked. Next year, I'm probably going as either Link, Lance, or Red.

She was Pikachu by popular vote, but she fell asleep halfway through so I said I should have dressed her as snorlax so I could keep going even with her asleep lol.

My other options for her this year were Nyan cat, Rainbow dash, growlithe, Link or Max's wolf suit from where the wild things are

Lesquid

That is absolutely adorable.

I did pretty much nothing for Halloween. My sister had a sleep over, and stealing some of their sweets was the highlight of my night.
Aww, you can't miss out on halloween!

In my case Got too old to trick or treat? Have a child and steal all their candy! (Or borrow someone else's kid hahaha)

Lesquid