• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halloween Thread 2011 - Next week, the Christmas thread

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Thank you so much for that worthwhile comment facetious. It really added to the discussion in a meaningful and thought provoking way.

Anyway, I'm not trick or treating for three reasons.
1. I'm not American.
2. I can afford my own sweets.
3. I have a nut allergy and receiving things like mini mars bars and milky ways is a slap in the face.

Sammekins

Roll Tide.
Most likely going with a group of friends as the Monty Python Entourage or Scout from TF2

Abstinence Pistols

Halloween is gonna be a ton of fun this year, considering I actually have some remotely good costumes in mind. I'm either going to be a Resistance Operative from Brink, or a member of the Team from Team Fortress 2.

ChedWick

I really don't have any use for a costume this year. Maybe for passing out candy, idk. I guess just in case I have an orc mask, a murloc helm, and an original ash ketchum pokemon league hat as well as some custom gym badges I picked up on etsy.com.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Halloween is the best excuse for dressing s1utty and skimpy and I intend to do JUST THAT! I always end up with a few more bucks by the end of the night for some reason!

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
Parents are too cheap to afford me a 100$ or something dollar costume,i mean isnt that cheap? xDDD Anyways going as Grim Reaper and my freind is going as Ethan from Gold and Silver... Pretty weird combo but yea.. Mostly were gonna mess around scare some kids throw eggs etc. :p

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
I pass out candy in a van. Keep an eye out :D

sounds legit.

This year i got talked into dressing as a griffin with some friends, i think it looks pretty good. Other friends are gonna be Harry potter, one of them found a hat that looks like scumbag steves, and the other is a hardcore brony going as spike.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I'm still young, so I'll be going Trick or Treating! I want to be Elk from .hack//XXXX. It'll be hard...but my mom says we can do it. ^^;;

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I used to really love Halloween as a kid, but I don't really get to celebrate it anymore. My parents decided I was too old to go trick-or-treating when I turned 10 so I haven't dressed up and went out to get candy in a decade. Dressing in skimpy outfits and getting drunk really isn't my thing so most Halloween parties around here aren't really the kind of thing I'm interested in going to. My friend's family has an annual Halloween party but I couldn't go last year because I was working and considering I recently helped said friend move out of her house while her parents were on vacation, I don't know if either one of us will be getting an invitation this year. We live too far outside of town so we don't get trick-or-treaters, but it is kind of nice when I work because I get to give little kids who come in wearing costumes some candy and it's awesome to see them so happy.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
If my friends actually want to do it we will be dressing up as the Village People, if not then i will be an evil clown again :D
For location i will be going to many bars and getting drunk :D

~Ace

i can show you how
I'll hopefully gonna be going to a friends house with a couple of friends to do some stuff on halloween

rocky505

Not trick or treating. Me and my friends will most likely go pranking and crap like that.