• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halloween Thread 2011 - Next week, the Christmas thread

RobertStyx

I've wanted to go as Red for a few years now, though my hair is too long now to be able to pull it off =[
Dunno if I'll dress up, though I will definitely be going out. One of my mates will probably have a house party, or the Student Union will have some thing on. Either way, I'll be wasted.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
I got a kick out of dressing up as Eddie Van Halen last year and a Buizel the year before that. I've probably gotten nearly 100 pieces of candy and miscellaneous stuff each year. Someone last year gave away popcorn bags, and someone else was giving away Drifloon figures.

This year, I'm planning to make an Oshawott costume, or I might dress up as another guitarist. It's probably going to be Kirk Hammett. I even have a matching REAL guitar. The guitar I used for the EVH costume was just a Guitar Hero guitar with a custom skin on it, 'cause no one can possibly get a real guitar with EVH's design.

Psycho Shift

No Church in da Wild
Lol last time I dressed up (two years ago), I was a nun. I'm done with halloween, but I like that I went out with a bang!

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I'm wondering when I should stop. Last year I was the grim reaper...

Nyter

Island Challenger
I wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, but If I was a Pokemon Trainer, I'D dress the way I always dress, so nobody would tell if I was a Pokemon trainer.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Can you still go Trick or Treating as a Freshman in highschool?

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Can you still go Trick or Treating as a Freshman in highschool?

Yes, you can. I did it. That was the last year I did it though.

I'm probably not going to dress up. But my friend said he's going to dress up as a woman, complete with facial hair as well. I guess you got to have some balls to do that.

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Im dressing up as Lelouch from Code Geass for a Halloween cosplay party we are having. Its just to have fun and its also so that we all have a night to see each others cosplays and give last minute advice and changes to make before we go to a con

PkmnTrainerJ

I'm not really "going" as anything, but I'll dress up to answer the door to children asking for sweets. Last year we were known as "the house that has Twix's" amongst the children coming round, so that's what we'll have again this year.

I'll probably go for something simple, like Grim Reaper or a wizard. I might do Red (from Pokémon Adventures) next year but it requires more forethought and time than I have this year.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
im goin as da sham wow guy

BlazingCold

I.. don't dress up :p

But if I did, I'd be a famous baseball player or cross dress.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I may dress as Han Solo this year, if I partake in the candy getting. Gotta get a head start on my Han Solo persona for Star Wars Celebration VI.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This thread is dying and it's not even October!

So I found out today that I'm going trick-or-treating this Halloween, after stopping for 2 years. Long story. Anyway, I have no idea what I should be.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Gonna do what I always do - dress up in me beautiful lacy cobwebby dress as a witch, and hand out candy to the little kiddies at the door :D

Also, am watching Scream 4 on DVD this year. Hope it's good. Last year I rented Christine...it was sh*t.

Rezzo

Occasionally
This thread is dying and it's not even October!

Well, yeah. That's why it's dying.

Halloween is rubbish. Children take advantage of it to go around causing a mess. For example, people will egg others' houses, and I've even heard stories of cars being stolen. But this wasn't where I'm from though luckily.