• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo CEA

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
We already know it's on one disc.

okay. Lol wasn't realy following the hardware aspect of the game.
Anybody know if the reach title update will fix lag issues? I've been lagging alot on maps like boardwalk, kingdom, and pinnacle. Also maybe fixing connection issues?

fhqwhgads

Lag and connection issues are dependent on the person.

NYbonlink

Hoenn Lover
halo reach recon helmet code

;376;does anyone have the reach recon helmet code flaming or not i could repay in kills or pokemon or something pm plz TY;210;