• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo CEA

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Looks like it's a remake of a -

*sunglasses*

remake.

YEEEAAAHHH!

Yep, an overhaul of the game that took the gaming world by storm.

Not only does it have advanced graphics, but with the press of a buttong you can play with the old graphics. Everything uses the old game engine, except for multiplayer matchmaking which uses the Halo Reach engine.

Update: If you preorder the game, you will recieve a code for the Grunt Funeral Skull (which makes Grunts explode after death), and a code for Master Chief arnor for you X-box live avatar.

This will be available to the public on November 15, 2011.

Last edited:

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Finally I'll be able to play the Halo CE maps in online multiplayer.

fire_man

BurnUDown
I love halo...but to me this just seems like Bungie trying to squeeze more money out of customers before it looses its thunder.

I have never been a fan of remakes.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I love halo...but to me this just seems like Bungie trying to squeeze more money out of customers before it looses its thunder.

Bungie =/= 343 Industries

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder

bungie have sold the game series to 343 the people who made the defaint map pack

Surfing_Pikachu

343 is doing a Title Update that adds a crapload of game options to allow CE's gameplay to be imitated pretty well. The big changes include removing reticle bloom (thank god) and bringing melee that bleeds through shields. IE, before this update, if you punch someone with %1 shields, it will just remove that %1. After the update it will kill them.

Also, this game is well done for $40. More content than ODST is for 20 bucks less.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

343 is doing a Title Update that adds a crapload of game options to allow CE's gameplay to be imitated pretty well. The big changes include removing reticle bloom (thank god) and bringing melee that bleeds through shields. IE, before this update, if you punch someone with %1 shields, it will just remove that %1. After the update it will kill them.
Don't care, where's my Warthog Chicken.

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
i love how it will also include the map packs for halo reach in it also, i will love finally being able to play the defiant map packs

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
I don't know what they're going to do about armor though. I really don't feel like starting over in this game.

Maybe there'll be a way that you can carry over your reach armory to CEA.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
^ Ok but it better not be a two disc thing like how odst did it with the halo 3 mythic disc. I don't want to keep track of any more discs than I need to.