• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt45

Cobalt
Hello one and all, and welcome to the Halo Club!

In this club, we will be discussing everything that has to do with the Halo franchise. However, discussion is not all that this club is made up of. Oh no, no. In this club, we will be doing a great number of things, including sharing fan art, sharing fan fictions, sharing forge maps, hosting Halo tournaments, and doing pretty much anything else related to the Halo universe.

To make your experience here as fun as possible, there will be rankings. The rankings are as follows:
Recruit
Sergeant
Captain
Lieutenant
Major
Colonel
General
Spartan
Master Chief

To rank up, you have participate in discussion, participate in tournaments, or be an active member of the club for a long period of time. There will be special artwork available for individual rankings later on.

Being part of the club means following these rules:
1. All SPPF Rules apply.
2. If you don't like Halo, don't join. Simple as that.
3. You need to post in this club at least once every two weeks. If you are not active after two weeks of an unexcused absence, you will be given a strike, and after two more weeks of inactivity, you will be removed from the club.
4. Please give credit to those who made the fan art if it wasn't your work.
5. Please use the exact sign up form when signing up.
6. To ensure that you've read the rules, say "Master Chief" when applying, in addition to completing the sign up form.
7. Have fun!

Strike System:

Warning
2nd Warning
1st Strike: Week Ban
2nd Strike: Month Ban
3rd Strike: You're out, permaban.

Club Sign up Sheet:
HTML:
[B]Username:
Xbox Live GT(If applicable):
Favorite Halo Game:
Favorite Halo Character:
Reason for joining:[/B]

Tournament Sign Up Sheet:
HTML:
[B]Username:
Xbox Live Gamertag: 
Tournament Name:[/B]

Colt45 (Owner)
Yveltal96 (Co-owner)
Master Ask (Recruit)

May there never be any

none yet

None yet

Surprise! Still nothing!

No tournaments have been held yet.

Claims:

Vehicles:
Yveltal96 claims the Mantis!
Colt45 claims the Banshee!
Master Ask Claims the Warthog!

Characters:
Yveltal96 claims the Arbiter!
Colt45 claims John 117, AKA Master Chief!
Master Ask claims Cortana!

Weapons:
Yveltal96 claims the Carbine!
Colt45 claims the Energy Sword!
Master Ask claims the Gravity Hammer!

Topics of discussion (Feel free to create your own):
What do you think of Halo 4?
Any interesting matches you've had?
Where do you think the series will go from here?
Do you think the Arbiter will return?
What is your favorite Game Mode?
What is your favorite Map?

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
I love the whole Halo series and Master Chief

Username: Yveltal96
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): N/A live is too expensive lol
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 4 mainly because the forge on it kicks ***
Favorite Halo Character: The Arbiter
Reason for joining: I TRUCKIN LOVE HALO yes i am a nerd don't judge

Colt45

Cobalt
I love the whole Halo series and Master Chief

Username: Yveltal96
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): N/A live is too expensive lol
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 4 mainly because the forge on it kicks ***
Favorite Halo Character: The Arbiter
Reason for joining: I TRUCKIN LOVE HALO yes i am a nerd don't judge

Accepted! I'm glad you love Halo, Yveltal, I didn't know that! Since you made me co-owner of your club, and since you do a great job of running the grass club, would you like to be co-owner of my club?

Yveltal96

A little more human
Accepted! I'm glad you love Halo, Yveltal, I didn't know that! Since you made me co-owner of your club, and since you do a great job of running the grass club, would you like to be co-owner of my club?

sure thing :D
lol and i absolutely love the Arbiter i always have to be second player when i play Halo 3 (also the carbine kicks *** in Halo 3)

and as for the arbiter returning, i really hope he does as he was my favorite character
also it seems logical, as he is still alive i don't see why not :(

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
sure thing :D
lol and i absolutely love the Arbiter i always have to be second player when i play Halo 3 (also the carbine kicks *** in Halo 3)

and as for the arbiter returning, i really hope he does as he was my favorite character
also it seems logical, as he is still alive i don't see why not :(

Oh my God, yes! The Arbiter is one of my favorite characters of all time, my favorite Halo character, and arguably my very favorite video game character of all time! I always played as player 2 as well, haha, and yes, the Carbine certainly does kick ***.

Yep, sure hope they put the Arbiter in Halo 5, I mean, why wouldn't they? He is one of the best things about the series. Maybe for the plot of Halo 5, the elites could be on our side again. I think the ones in Halo 4 were just a rogue squad.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Oh my God, yes! The Arbiter is one of my favorite characters of all time, my favorite Halo character, and arguably my very favorite video game character of all time! I always played as player 2 as well, haha, and yes, the Carbine certainly does kick ***.

Yep, sure hope they put the Arbiter in Halo 5, I mean, why wouldn't they? He is one of the best things about the series. Maybe for the plot of Halo 5, the elites could be on our side again. I think the ones in Halo 4 were just a rogue squad.

well when the elites joined the humans, it was only the ones that were allied with the arbiter
the elites in halo 4 are a group called "Sangheili" which oppose the arbiter and were always with the covanent, we just never saw them in halo 3 for some reason

Colt45

Cobalt
well when the elites joined the humans, it was only the ones that were allied with the arbiter
the elites in halo 4 are a group called "Sangheili" which oppose the arbiter and were always with the covanent, we just never saw them in halo 3 for some reason

Actually, Sangheili is the Elite's species name, you must have it confused with something else.
Perhaps The Aribiter and his cronies will go to war with the covenant elites. That could be an interesting plot.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Actually, Sangheili is the Elite's species name, you must have it confused with something else.
Perhaps The Aribiter and his cronies will go to war with the covenant elites. That could be an interesting plot.

oh yeah huh i totally forget what they are called >.<
but i do remember that there is only a small sect that went with the humans
the rest are still with the covanent
but the arbiter and his allies blazing into the forerunner planets with chief would be cool
also in the end of 4 chief made it back to Earth right? well isn't that where the arbiter is right now?

Colt45

Cobalt
oh yeah huh i totally forget what they are called >.<
but i do remember that there is only a small sect that went with the humans
the rest are still with the covanent
but the arbiter and his allies blazing into the forerunner planets with chief would be cool
also in the end of 4 chief made it back to Earth right? well isn't that where the arbiter is right now?

No, The Arbiter and his crew went back to their home planet at the end of 3.
In just a minute, I will search Halo Wiki so we can get our facts straight.

Yveltal96

A little more human
No, The Arbiter and his crew went back to their home planet at the end of 3.
In just a minute, I will search Halo Wiki so we can get our facts straight.

ah i see
well they are known as Covenant loyalists along with the Servants of Abiding Truth (Elite faction rebelling against Thel)

Colt45

Cobalt
ah i see
well they are known as Covenant loyalists along with the Servants of Abiding Truth (Elite faction rebelling against Thel)

Ah, I see.
Did you know that something like half of the Grunts and Hunters also left the Covenant at the end of Halo 2, but they didn't put it into the game, because they thought it would confuse players as to who was on who's side.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Ah, I see.
Did you know that something like half of the Grunts and Hunters also left the Covenant at the end of Halo 2, but they didn't put it into the game, because they thought it would confuse players as to who was on who's side.

oh really? that would be awesome if we get some hunters on our side :3
i think a cool game mode would be hunter kind of like flood where the character becomes a flood and tries to spread the infection

Colt45

Cobalt
oh really? that would be awesome if we get some hunters on our side :3
i think a cool game mode would be hunter kind of like flood where the character becomes a flood and tries to spread the infection

That would be pretty fun! It would be kinda like Juggernaut Infection on MW3, if you've ever played that.
I think it's time for a new topic. (and I'll add this to the topics list)

For me, it would have to be either Living Dead (Or Flood as they call it on 4), or Big Team Battle, because I love those hug battles with vehicles and whatnot. I know you said you didn't have Xbox Live, Yveltal, but I'm guessing you've played multilplayer with your friends on the couch? So I'm guessing you are familiar with the multiplayer modes?

Yveltal96

A little more human
That would be pretty fun! It would be kinda like Juggernaut Infection on MW3, if you've ever played that.
I think it's time for a new topic. (and I'll add this to the topics list)

For me, it would have to be either Living Dead (Or Flood as they call it on 4), or Big Team Battle, because I love those hug battles with vehicles and whatnot. I know you said you didn't have Xbox Live, Yveltal, but I'm guessing you've played multilplayer with your friends on the couch? So I'm guessing you are familiar with the multiplayer modes?

I had a trial so i did play some online ^_^
either i am really good or my friends suck though because i demolish them
and the flood mode is really fun if i don't play that, i like capture the flag, and i make really cool maps on forge for them
sometimes me and my friends do a four player capture the flag match
whenever we do flood, i am NEVER caught and whenever i am the flood, i always win :p
well time for another topic i guess ^_^

Do you think the Arbiter and his crew will be back in Halo 5?

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if they did bring them back
hopefully he isn't too busy fighting off the brutes to help :p
or maybe chief gets a message from him asking for help, then you could finally go to the elite homeworld and kick some brutes asses

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
Well, you're probably good, lol. There's no way all your friends are bad!

Here's another topic that's kinda related to the one at hand:

Mine would probably just be Forge World on Halo: Reach. I really like the landscaping of it, it's really beautiful, and they have all sorts of variants to this map that you can play in multiplayer, and of course you can make a huge, awesome map on here yourself.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Well, you're probably good, lol. There's no way all your friends are bad!

Here's another topic that's kinda related to the one at hand:

Mine would probably just be Forge World on Halo: Reach. I really like the landscaping of it, it's really beautiful, and they have all sorts of variants to this map that you can play in multiplayer, and of course you can make a huge, awesome map on here yourself.

lol i stomped my friend Jared and Ashton in TDM flawlessly
and my two favorite maps are forge world and sandtrap from Halo 3
i love sandtrap because you can make mobile bases out of elephants and is really fun for a LAN party :3

on another note, you should get link buttons and a banner made for the club :D

Colt45

Cobalt
lol i stomped my friend Jared and Ashton in TDM flawlessly
and my two favorite maps are forge world and sandtrap from Halo 3
i love sandtrap because you can make mobile bases out of elephants and is really fun for a LAN party :3

on another note, you should get link buttons and a banner made for the club :D

Sandtrap was an awesome map as well! I miss those elephants, they were really fun to use when you had a bunch of people.
Yeah, I'd really like to get Link Buttons, but I don't know what pokemon I could use.
As for the banner, Cyrius is already working on a couple. : )

Yveltal96

A little more human
Sandtrap was an awesome map as well! I miss those elephants, they were really fun to use when you had a bunch of people.
Yeah, I'd really like to get Link Buttons, but I don't know what pokemon I could use.
As for the banner, Cyrius is already working on a couple. : )

yeah Sandtrap is so unforgettable i like in the new halo in one of the levels you use a similar vehicle
and you could use machamp, bisharp, and rhyperior
all warriors in their own way
bisharp is a superhero lol

Master Ask

I am your Greninja
Username: Master Ask
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): Master Ask
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 4
Favorite Halo Character: Can't decide between Master Chief and Cortana
Reason for joining:
Halo is my favorite Xbox game series

Master Chief

Colt45

Cobalt
Username: Master Ask
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): Master Ask
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 4
Favorite Halo Character: Can't decide between Master Chief and Cortana
Reason for joining:
Halo is my favorite Xbox game series

Master Chief

Accepted! Welcome Master Ask, thank you for joining! I hope you will enjoy this club, and since you have an Xbox Live account, you will be able to participate in the tournaments later!

@Yveltal, I'll think about those, I'm sure there are some other Pokemon who would resemble Halo characters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.