• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt45

Cobalt
Thanks for keeping the discussion running while I was gone guys! Might as well provide an easter egg of my own:

[video=youtube;UvChXigg30o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvChXigg30o[/video]

Yveltal96

A little more human
wow that is probably the sexiest glitch i have ever seen O_O
there's also a way to pilot a scarab in halo 3
it isn't EXACTLY what you might think though i thought it was cool though
[video=youtube;0Vd3dnFcH-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vd3dnFcH-k[/video]

I also know how to pilot anti-air wraiths in halo 3 but that one is pretty well known lol

Colt45

Cobalt
Yveltal, who has unfortunately been banned, wanted me to share this with you guys:

[video=youtube;VWZEgHwc760]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VWZEgHwc760[/video]

I must say, it's a really awesome map.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I am eager to make that race track loopdy loop work dammit! D:<
me and my friend Jared made a map on forge world recently that consisted of a base in that valley area (mine) and one on that mountain island (his)
Mine is so much more intricate I feel like I waste my life forging >.<
either that or he just sucks at it. *shrugs* regardless I kicked his *** on it lol

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Username:ImAnOKIE12
Xbox Live GT(If applicable):ImAnOKIE12
Favorite Halo Game:Halo 3 and Halo 4
Favorite Halo Character: Grunts :3
Reason for joining: Im a huge halo fan, plus Master chief is a Boss

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username:ImAnOKIE12
Xbox Live GT(If applicable):ImAnOKIE12
Favorite Halo Game:Halo 3 and Halo 4
Favorite Halo Character: Grunts :3
Reason for joining: Im a huge halo fan, plus Master chief is a Boss

you are accepted sir ^_^
I am the Co-Owner of this club, and the owner is taking a hiatus for the time being, so I shall host you.
You may check the OP for weapons, characters, and vehicles that have already been claimed, and to claim one of each for yourself ^_^
I hope you enjoy, and you may pick a topic to talk about, as we weren't exactly talking about much. Originally we were talking about our favorite "easter eggs" and other glitches and forge maps and such.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Username: the3rdH0kage
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): the3rdH0kage
Favorite Halo Game:Halo 2
Favorite Halo Character: Jorge
Reason for joining: I'm a huge Halo fan and yeah.
Master Cheif

also anybody that wants to play I generally get on Live on weekends. I hav every Halo game so just let me know.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Username: the3rdH0kage
Xbox Live GT(If applicable): the3rdH0kage
Favorite Halo Game:Halo 2
Favorite Halo Character: Jorge
Reason for joining: I'm a huge Halo fan and yeah.
Master Cheif

also anybody that wants to play I generally get on Live on weekends. I hav every Halo game so just let me know.

You are accepted ^_^ welcome to the club :p
Our leader has been slightly...inactive, so once he gets on, I will make sure he adds you to the OP

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
if anybody wants to play some 4 this weekend. im game

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah I understand not having Live, at my house I have satilite internet which doesn't really work with online gaming. But I go and hang out with friends frequently and we do loads of gaming. But anyway yeah this weekend I'm good anytime.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So I'm pretty sure thias thread is dead.

Squirtachu

Pokemon master
Bumping Topics
I'll try to revive this club.

The first Halo game I played was Halo 3, back in 2011. I got the game in a bundle with my Xbox 360.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Thread has been locked due to being necrobumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.