• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Discussion Thread

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
You just proved me and all of my friends point that CoD is mostly played for Zombies. Never once have I heard people discussing the story of a CoD game. That's why I like Halo more. Even though you have an awesome multiplayer, people still talk about the story too. To me, CoD has no real opportunity for story, whereas Halo at the very least has opportunity for a fan base to to talk and wonder about the universe of the game.

Sorry for the CoD rage.

Yayz COD rage :)

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Looks like I'm going to be the last one to get Halo 4. *sigh*

Anyway, cool story about my friend. I have yet to confirm this, but he actually beat one of the top ten greatest of all Halo players of all time. I call bull****

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ANybody wanna play on live sometime this week. I'm on break starting Wedensday and have 5 days to get all of the Online gaming I can get in.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Funny story about the Forest Armor Skin. I pre-ordered my copy as well but at the launch party I didn't get any code either. I was at EB Games today pre-ordering Persona 4 The Golden and I decided to ask about the missing skin bonus in Halo 4. Turns out the store I got the game at had not been given any codes on card stock to give out to the customers. Instead they were e-mailed all the codes. The guy I talked to was able to verify that I bought the game after I gave him my phone number and he printed out a little piece of paper with the code for the armor skin on it. I'm gonna try using it on Xbox tonight. So yeah, if you go back to where you bought it from, try asking about it.

Oh okay. Ill probably ask thursday, if i go again. I'll probably go before thanksgiving, cause we ( i mean as in my brother) Have to buy me a new controller. Cause me and my little bro had a fight, so he decide to chunk my controller on to the concrete floor, from upstairs. My ONLY controller. So he lost his controller until i get another one, and he got a bruised shoulder. And im gonna go out on a limb here and say you need XBL for the code? And can you unlock other armor just by playing (offline) or is it all codes?

P.S. Just beat the campaign! Holy ****, some easy, some hard, took about.... eh 4 hours? Give or take a few minutes. I love the incenerator cannon. Me and my lil bro played co-op through the whole thing the first time.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
LETS JUST KICK THE ARTIFACT. THAT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER.

AND THEN LETS TOUCH THE ARTIFACT. THAT MAKES ME KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

...one of those moves was smart, and one of them wasn't. If you haven't played the spartan ops videos yet, then take a guess which one works and which one doesn't. XD

and then SPOILER comes along and says hi, then is found out to be a war criminal. ._....
I guess i missed something in the books...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
and then SPOILER comes along and says hi, then is found out to be a war criminal. ._....
I guess i missed something in the books...

Assuming you're referring to Hallsey, did you completely miss the prologue in campaign?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
What was the alien guys name? The one inside the big metal ball, forerunner ship I guess? And boy, was he short lived.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
The Didact.

And some folks think he's still alive.

One of the Elites in Spartan Ops Ep 3 referred to him as if he were still alive. I honestly didn't believe he was really dead beforehand though, it just seems like they killed him off too easy.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
The Didact.

And some folks think he's still alive.
Okay, for some odd reason i thought Didact was the ship. *facepalm*

One of the Elites in Spartan Ops Ep 3 referred to him as if he were still alive. I honestly didn't believe he was really dead beforehand though, it just seems like they killed him off too easy.

And i agree, barely saw him, and killed, waay to easy.
Maybe he'll make a return in the rumored Halo 5 & 6. I mean, i just think its a little weird to bring a new "Boss" i guess you could call it, and then what, press a couple buttons and he is instantly threw off the bridge.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Okay, for some odd reason i thought Didact was the ship. *facepalm*

And i agree, barely saw him, and killed, waay to easy.
Maybe he'll make a return in the rumored Halo 5 & 6. I mean, i just think its a little weird to bring a new "Boss" i guess you could call it, and then what, press a couple buttons and he is instantly threw off the bridge.

The Didact can't be dead. Not yet anyway. He's too important of an enemy to kill off with a single grenade to the chest. He's immune to Flood Infection (I think), I doubt he will die easily. Fighting him will probably be some sort of epic boss battle.

Any ideas on wether John's old pals from Blue Team will be making an appearance yet?

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Assuming you're referring to Hallsey, did you completely miss the prologue in campaign?
Yes...

maybe I should clarify. I understand that she is a war criminal, but when and how did she suddenly become a war criminal ._....

Yes the crimes she did were horrible, and should not be allowed. But I'm asking when this happened because I've seen people talk about it like they know when >3>...Am I missing something from a book?

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Yes...

maybe I should clarify. I understand that she is a war criminal, but when and how did she suddenly become a war criminal ._....

Yes the crimes she did were horrible, and should not be allowed. But I'm asking when this happened because I've seen people talk about it like they know when >3>...Am I missing something from a book?

Check Glasslands for answers. Halsey was arrested for stealing Kelly. "Stealing valuable military assets" And various other charges.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Im having so much fun with the gravity wells thing :D haha. Makes it very interesting when playing grifball... Which reminds me, i made a map oo forge for grifball, put the grifball plate on like a pyramid of 1x1 blocks, then the goals on 2 diagonal bridges, and 2 small diagonal bridges. With steps going up to them. Holy Sh*t talk about hard. me and my brother agaisnt our neighbours, took almost an hour for our team to make 5 points, but then again we just liked to run up and assassinate. And i got a question, whats the "commendations?" like You unlock armor if you master and accomendation, like Assassinate Master. Which is like 1K Assassins?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I already did. I can't believe that someone did this. They have my respect.

I can't believe it either. I stand behind them on this. Ill sign tomorrow.

Just started campaign on legendary... Holy ****. Im a hardcore casual gamer, so I play alot when I have time. But Dang, reach is,a walk in the park compared to this
I know I sound like a noob. Lol but, do you get Master chiefs armor if you beat it with co-op?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
You don't have to do it in Co-op.