• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Discussion Thread

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
So this thread is for one of the most epic games, Halo.
Talk about the main series, spin offs, or whatever!
Your kills, Spartan, rank. Anything!

To get started.... Halo 4? You think 343 studios has done a good job from what you've seem?
I like the idea of a new enemy, which means new weapons, new vehicles.

ThisIsPatrick

Finally! I've been waiting for a thread like this.

I'm currently playing Halo Reach at the moment, I just ranked up to Corporal this morning. I finished the frist mission in the Campaign aswell.

As for Halo 4, I'm hoping the new enemy has a good backstory and the weapons are nothing the Halo Universe has seen. I'm going to preorder it once I get the money. I hope they keep the Armory like they have in Reach.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Haha. Yeah, the new enemy is called Mantis. Ii can't wait to find it out what all the weapons are. And If there will be vehicles.
Also, if you preorder, you get camo armor, which is fully customizable I think, like not just two colors. But only of you preorder! I have heard it only comes if you preorder the LE, but I also heard it comes without preordering the LE

Mudkip8003

There was a Halo 4 thread here for a while, then it just... died.

Halo 4 is shaping up to be a fantastic game so far, and I think that 343i are doing a great job. I cannot wait to get my hands on my LE. :3 The only thing I don't like is that the DMR is the best rifle and that all of the helmets look odd other then Mk. 6, Recruit and Air Assault.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Yeah, Im a huge fan of DMR. Especially when your not playing with shields, so its justs one head shot. And I know, I hate most of the helmets. I like the air assault. I hate the one without the top of the helmet, dont remember what its called, where the visor goes all around. "Bald" I call it.

Mudkip8003

EVA? I think it was a pretty cool helmet until Reach with the one with the skull on it. My favorite is ODST, and I'll be using Recruit in 4. I feel really bad for the people who got spoiled. It must really suck. I'm still staying in the community, though. :3

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
343 released a video on the Mantis practically murdering the spartans. But hey, its your first leaked video of the new enemy, got to make it insanely strong right? Anyways, Im not going to watch, cause the farthest ive been spoiled was the name of them. And i accidently found it.

Yl remember the spike grenades in halo 3 and odst right? Might have been before, but I can't remember. But you know how they were black with an orangeish lighting to it and the Spikes were orange.? And the enemy is black and sort of orange...?
Think they are bringing the Spike grenades back for the Mantis's grenade? I thought of this the other day.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Pre-ordered Halo 4 couple weeks ago. I've been looking forward to the multiplayer online especially because of the Mantis being included and Promethean's weapons I want to try out. I may play Halo 4 more often than Halo Reach when they comes out.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I personally like Halo 3. It was probably my most anticipated game, although it seemed more like a sequel than Halo 2 did. I think Truths death was a little anticlimactic, but at least he's dead, right? Haha.

Haha. Yeah, the new enemy is called Mantis.

The new enemies are the Prometheans and the Covenant Storm. I think that the Mantis is the new Mech robot thing that makes Teabagging fun again.

mnm12345

I for one am excited for Halo 4, have you bros seen machinma's live action halo 4 videos?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Nope. Havn seen em. Dont want to be spoiled lol. And Klizcool, thats the whole race/army of then, like In covenant there Elites, grunts, brutes, hunters, etc. In promethean, thereis mantis, the main one. The elite of the Promethean. Thats what were most excited for.

mnm12345

I say this Part 4 is gonna be the best, can't wait for Friday

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I got to wait to the weekend to pick up my order ;( But oh well! S still worth it. Too bad its so long though :/

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I got to wait to the weekend to pick up my order ;( But oh well! S still worth it. Too bad its so long though :/

ThisIsPatrick

I'm still saving my money so I can hopefully preorder Halo 4 in the next couple of weeks. Ranked up to Sergeant grade III yesterday, but most of the gear I want you have to be a Warrant Officer.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I'm still saving my money so I can hopefully preorder Halo 4 in the next couple of weeks. Ranked up to Sergeant grade III yesterday, but most of the gear I want you have to be a Warrant Officer.

You only need 5 dollars to preorder it? just the pay the test off over time. I got 35 payed on mine

ThisIsPatrick

You only need 5 dollars to preorder it? just the pay the test off over time. I got 35 payed on mine

oh okay.

Finished ODST today, finished it in a couple of hours, I really liked the idea of a squad stuck down on a Convenant infested city.. but It was way to short.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I didn't really like odst. My brother did though. He loved it!