• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Discussion Thread

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I think that they're making ten of these or something, hold on, let me just check to be sure....

Nope. They're making five. I guess that's an okay amount. I mean, the don't want t waste money making a huge series that people may not like. Depending on how this series turns out, they might make more. I suggest that they make the Halo Movie that we were promised. Just think, if the economy didn't go to crap, WE WOULD HAVE A HALO MOVIE!!! I think. Or did PeterJackson run out of money? Hmm...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Night_Walker

I can hardly wait til Nov 6!

The game looks absolutely fantastic.

Campaign:
~ Set to run longer than ever before.
~ The return of the legendary John-117 and Cortana, with further exploration of who they are as individuals as well as warriors.
~ Finally the enigmatic Fore Runners, or at least those who served them, step out of the shadows and into the light.

Spartans Ops:
~ Could be really excellent, but I'm still waiting to see whether or not you have to be online to play the missions and if you can play the missions solo.

Multi-Player:
~ Tighter and faster game play that's still true to the Halo formula.
~ Enhanced customisation.
~ Hopefully will have a proper skill match making system as well as the XP ranking system.

Maps and Visuals:
~ Looks like a welcome return to a more traditional Halo environment both visually and in terms of the maps (much less open space as there was in Reach).
~ The visuals look fantastic overall, not sure just how much further graphics can advance from here.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I can hardly wait til Nov 6!

The game looks absolutely fantastic.

Campaign:
~ Set to run longer than ever before.
~ The return of the legendary John-117 and Cortana, with further exploration of who they are as individuals as well as warriors.
~ Finally the enigmatic Fore Runners, or at least those who served them, step out of the shadows and into the light.

Spartans Ops:
~ Could be really excellent, but I'm still waiting to see whether or not you have to be online to play the missions and if you can play the missions solo.

Multi-Player:
~ Tighter and faster game play that's still true to the Halo formula.
~ Enhanced customisation.
~ Hopefully will have a proper skill match making system as well as the XP ranking system.

Maps and Visuals:
~ Looks like a welcome return to a more traditional Halo environment both visually and in terms of the maps (much less open space as there was in Reach).
~ The visuals look fantastic overall, not sure just how much further graphics can advance from here.
According to the reviews of halo 4 (which all came out around yesterday), spartan ops is playable solo. :/

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Spartan Ops to me seems like a side story that they made to make the game even more playable. But it seems more like they're toying with different ideas so they can appeal to a wider audience.

Mudkip8003

I seriously cannot wait three more days. I've been playing all of the campaigns in order, and I beat Cortana a few days ago. I'm saving Halo (Halo 3) for the 6th. All of the reviews just hype me up even more. :3

mnm12345

Pre-ordered Halo 4 today, then I fount out about the special edition one with the web series on DVD so I ordered it also. And my X-box broke so I guess I should get the Halo x-box too.
Arcues im going through Minecraft and Master Chief withdraws

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I personally will not be getting Halo 4 because I don't have the money. If I was getting it, you wouldn't see me here for weeks.

I'll just wait for it to show up pre-owned at GameStop. I'm pretty PO'd about it though. I really am hyped up about it. I even have the I Heart Radio station for Halo 4.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I pre-ordered my copy from Future Shop with a $20 off code from my friend. It came with a Steelbook or something like that and an armour skin code. Will be shipped by Tuesday or Wednesday. Excite!

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I wish I could play right away. I might have to wait until Thursday/Friday. I just wanna play for hooours.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
At least yall will get yalls, I have to wait till the weekend! And I still not 100 percent sure ill get it.:( I an so psyched, aaaaah! The anticipation is killing me :(

Mudkip8003

Hunngaannggaaaaa I seriously cannot wait any longer. My friend is sleeping over tonight and we will be playing Reach all night until my Halo 4 copy arrives.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Just 5 hours until the midnight launch here in Australia, which means an all nighter is about to be pulled.

Jealous. I've got 5 hours left NOW.

At least yall will get yalls

I am unsure of who this Yall fellow is, or why the act of him obtaining "yalls" is relevant.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I am unsure of who this Yall fellow is, or why the act of him obtaining "yalls" is relevant.

As a resident of Georgia I might be able to translate, but the lack of apostrophes baffles me as much as you.

And he thinks having to wait until the weekend to get it is torturous? What about those of us who have to wait even longer, until, say, Christmas?