• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Halo Discussion Thread

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Halo: Reach on Legendary was a walk in the park compared to this game, the Knights are especially frustrating.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Haha, well it is! This is like one of the few games I actually look forward to. And let me rephrase. At least you guys will be getting your copy of Halo 4 when it comes out. Im sorry my "hickness" is to hard to understand.

Hmm... I wonder if some people could be racist to Hicks... <_< >_>

Anyways, why do you have to wait till Christmas?

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Haha, well it is! This is like one of the few games I actually look forward to. And let me rephrase. At least you guys will be getting your copy of Halo 4 when it comes out. Im sorry my "hickness" is to hard to understand.

Hmm... I wonder if some people could be racist to Hicks... <_< >_>

Anyways, why do you have to wait till Christmas?
I'm waiting til Christmas because money is tight around the house.

Mudkip8003

I know I seem really selfish, but I'm pissed that I got Release Day shipping from Amazon and I learned today that it wasn't shipped. I had a friend sleep over last night so we could prep and play some final Reach games before 4, but I guess not. :/ Besides, now I'm just thinking of what I would be doing right now if I had my copy.

I hope it's worth the wait, though.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I know I seem really selfish, but I'm pissed that I got Release Day shipping from Amazon and I learned today that it wasn't shipped. I had a friend sleep over last night so we could prep and play some final Reach games before 4, but I guess not. :/ Besides, now I'm just thinking of what I would be doing right now if I had my copy.

I hope it's worth the wait, though.

I just got it today, and yes, it is totally worth the wait.

Mudkip8003

Good. All I have seen from the campaign is the first cutscene, so I really want to play after that.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
My friend has it, so I'll jus bug him at his house and play it there. He has Live too, so we'll probably do some epic co-op multiplayer.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
~Stupid Question~ Do you have to have internet to get the camo and arctic armors? Cause if so, im screwd :(

TehLulzMastur

I've been looking for a fourth Spartan Ops player for a while now, with no luck. Anybody here interested? We're all 13, so if you have a problem with that, you need not respond. We'll be playing ever Saturday and/or Sunday, and we're from Ireland, so you'd have to work your time around that.

Mudkip8003

Duuuuuuude I'd play with you but the whole time zone thing would be hard. I'm 13 too, so it would be perfect.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Beat the campaign tonight. Some things I enjoyed about it, others I didn't, but as a whole it was a very solid satisfying experience.

I was a little concerned before about the direction that multiplayer was taking but I played a single match tonight and had a lot of fun. Got 24 kills in my first game, 13 of which are thanks to the amazing new SAW weapon. I think I'm in love.

Mudkip8003

The SAW seems like a beast and looks like a ton of fun to play around with. :3

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Just beat the campaign on Legendary, took longer than any previous Halo game, I quite enjoyed it.

A tip that helped me greatly against the Knights for anyone who needs help, don't be afraid to take some damage against them, if you just sit back and try to pick them off slowly you aren't going to get anywhere.

And here I was thinking Chief is in his suit 24/7, and we even got to see a tiny portion of his face, though I don't know if I, it anyone else, really wants to see the whole thing.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I hate you guys. :( Haha. When I get it, i'll probably do what I normally do, play on the lowest level, then work my way up, mainly cause Im an achievements junkie, I aint got no idea why either. But oh well. :/ Ugh I can't wait till this weekend! :( :) :O :D D:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
And here I was thinking Chief is in his suit 24/7, and we even got to see a tiny portion of his face, though I don't know if I, it anyone else, really wants to see the whole thing.

Actually, I think that in the book The Flood (tie in with the first game) the Chief was actually completely out of his armor. He was described as looking very pale and that he feels naked without the armor. Also, on the Halopedia page, they have some pics of him during his augmentation that show him as a kid.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Actually, I think that in the book The Flood (tie in with the first game) the Chief was actually completely out of his armor. He was described as looking very pale and that he feels naked without the armor. Also, on the Halopedia page, they have some pics of him during his augmentation that show him as a kid.

Never read the books. Of course he was out of his armour as a child, unless he was 7 foot tall at a young age. Also it was a joke.

Steelrush

Banned
I got Halo 4 yesterday. Haven't played the multiplayer yet, but the campaign mode was a lot of fun to play (although the Promethean Knights and their pals were very irritating).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I got Halo 4 yesterday. Haven't played the multiplayer yet, but the campaign mode was a lot of fun to play (although the Promethean Knights and their pals were very irritating).

The very first Knigh you fight, I was hiding in a corner trying to pick him off from afar, as the game went on they became less and less intimidating, to the point where during the final battle of game I cleared out a structure that had 6 or 7 Knights with nothing but the Scattershot.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
If you played Halo 4, please tell me this

Did the seriously kill off Cortana?