• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

halo fan club 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJOLNIR

< cool
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
our previous owner did not take care of this club so im takin over every thing is pretty much the same so here it is
Hello and welcome to Halo Fan Club Where we talk about pretty much anything at least somewhat related to guns n' games . If you don't know what to say, there will be a topic to chat on below. Sometimes on weekends there will be random events and the club will be updated on new Halo stuff.
Club Rules:
1. All serebii forums rules apply

4. If you wanna join Post something that says which position you want
5.no spamming!
Spartan: Me, of course.
Arbiter: A member with all Spartan permissions.
no more
Temple Guards (Brutes/Elites): Members who catch the rule breakers and report (PM) them to me and also pm how many rules they have broken. (1 more positions available)
Hunters: Updates the club on new information. (5 more positions available)
Grunt: If you have a passion for making banners, trainer cards ect. (unlimited positions available)
Drones: A regular member (unlimited positions available)
Club Consequences:
1 Rule Broken: 1st Warning
2 Rules Broken: Last Warning
3 Rules Broken: 6 Day Ban
4 Rules Broken: 18 Day Ban
5 Rules Broken: PERMANENT BAN
Spartan:
Me (MJOLNIR)
Arbiter:
Natural Trainer
omega-Quad-X
Temple Guards:
zimzimzims
necross25
AussieFan
Hunters:
{fcc}stelth
Grunts:
yuxie
Drones:
No Drones currently
NEW RULE EVERYONE MUST HAVE A LINK OF THE CLUB IN THEIR SIG SO WE MAY GET MORE MEMBERS.

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
hey finally got accepted any joiners?

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
hi

migrated from the other halo club can i join.

Ps: i love the arbiter and all elites (especially councillors)

i have halo1 for pc and halo 1 and 2 for xbox halo3 on preorder(legendary edition)

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
sure both of you are arbiters

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
topic suggestion

at the moment i know theres not many members to start a big discussion but what is the best thing you want to see in Halo3 im looking forward to the wraiths coz they are supposed to be revamped with a turret on the back or summit

Last edited:

omega-Quad-X

Team Magma Fan
check this video i found on youtube out it halarius to me but its not really halo related but the skit is done on halo 2

its called evil barney bus driver

baney (a purple elite) is a bus driver for all these kids(Spartans in a croiched position) and he is ceul to all these kids like making them give up thier lunch money to him for drugs and more u may think its retarded but dont flame me ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHhPDmEEpJA

PS Warning it has some cussing and drug refrence

MJOLNIR

< cool
^ sorry no more arbiter positions are avalible but i can put you at a temple gaurd
EDIT: im going to try and get some under cover info about halo3 so keep watchin for updates.

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
september 25 2007^ is the release date of halo3

nubinator

Banned
Hey can I join? I love halo, I've owned halo: combat evolved (PC) since its came out and I play it all the time, I also have halo 2 (Xbox) but I don't have Xbox Live so it's kind of complicated.

Natural Trainer

sandshrew/slash lver
brute chopper

have you all seen the Brute chopper it awsome as two side mounted brute shots and can plough through vehicles it also flies. and have you seen customable armour they have.
brutechopper5.jpg

soz if the image is a little big.

Last edited:

MJOLNIR

< cool
i know its so gheto have you seen the elaphant its huge! and {fcc}stelth what position do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.